If they have any feedback please?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/05/17 16:00:02]

over a year ago

I've been a few times, I have played with a couple there but it's mostly just a spa when I've been. If you go with no expectations you can't go wrong for what it costs.

over a year ago

What are the facilities like? Is it an ok place to go and chill out for a few hours?

By *andemanMan
over a year ago

bedforshire

Ibhave been a regular here for many years. Its great good facilaties good staff and yes play happens.

Down side it attracts some dickheads, people who do not know what No means, and think becouse they have paid £23 they have baought the right to have a shag.

As our friend above said go with no expectations and good mannors and you might just have the time of your life.

Its a fist rate spa if thats all you want as well. Avoid Saturday night after Midnight as far too many wakos (not all by any means) turn up then. Wednesday night is traditionally very busy. My recomendation is a thursday night much quieter and a better atmosphere.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks so.much for the great info

I think I'll try it this friday

By *ondonguy177Man
over a year ago

London

Is day times a good time to go??

By *andemanMan
over a year ago

bedforshire

"Is day times a good time to go??"

Yah quiet and relaxed. Same rules apply polite and good mannored could get you anywhere. Some of the wildest times ihave had have been on quiet days/evenings.

over a year ago

I've started going regularly since the end of last year. I only go with relaxing in mind and to make use of the spa facilities. I find the other people also tend to be very friendly too.

There are play rooms in the back. On busier nights, I've saw groups of guys follow women/couples. I much prefer it at quieter times when these type of guys aren't there. It's very uncomfortable to watch.

All in all, it's a real nice place.

By *ibo_and_EmmyCouple
over a year ago

London

"Ibhave been a regular here for many years. Its great good facilaties good staff and yes play happens.

Down side it attracts some dickheads, people who do not know what No means, and think becouse they have paid £23 they have baought the right to have a shag.

As our friend above said go with no expectations and good mannors and you might just have the time of your life.

Its a fist rate spa if thats all you want as well. Avoid Saturday night after Midnight as far too many wakos (not all by any means) turn up then. Wednesday night is traditionally very busy. My recomendation is a thursday night much quieter and a better atmosphere. "

It's not a first rate spa. Everything else is you said is spot on.

By *cottAndLizMan
over a year ago

Highgate

Yes been several times.

It varies but why they call it a naturest spa is beyond me.

Guys think it's ok to walk round in shorts and women in bikinis.

Get naked ffs

over a year ago

"Yes been several times.

It varies but why they call it a naturest spa is beyond me.

Guys think it's ok to walk round in shorts and women in bikinis.

Get naked ffs

"

Yes I'd agree with that, should be naturist only like kestrels

By *elticcurlsWoman
over a year ago

london

I envy the men on here who can go with the attitude of just relaxing and enjoying the facilities. As a woman unfortunately you're rarely left alone to do that due to the idiots mentioned above.

That said, whilst it's not a 5* spa is is a decent facilities with lots of rooms and pools and I've spent many enjoyable nights there. Sometimes I play and sometimes I just (try to) enjoy chilling with friends.

By *andemanMan
over a year ago

bedforshire

"I envy the men on here who can go with the attitude of just relaxing and enjoying the facilities. As a woman unfortunately you're rarely left alone to do that due to the idiots mentioned above.

That said, whilst it's not a 5* spa is is a decent facilities with lots of rooms and pools and I've spent many enjoyable nights there. Sometimes I play and sometimes I just (try to) enjoy chilling with friends. "

Unfortunatly I recognise the point you make.

And as I have done previously on many occations to others. If you would like a "bodygaurd" with NO OBLIGATION WHAT SO EVER than i am happy to arrnage to acompany you to fend off the fools if you require. Or indeed if you are down at the same time as me and require some more subtle help than the bouncer by all means just approach me.

It is a a good place and has lots of good regulars but sadly yes some numptyies who need lessons in good manors as well.

Kind regards.

By *-ChelmoMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford/Edmonton

Been a while since I was there but it is what it is. Mainly a spa before a true naturist venue. They could do with heating the pools up though (again, a while since I've been). The first pool between the jacuzzis and play rooms especially.

over a year ago

Thinking about trying this place is it easy to park near as i would be coming from work?

By *angolinMan
over a year ago

London

Ah! Yeah, heating the water in that pool would be pretty awesome, I agree!

You can find parking spots around Rio's. If not in the high street, definitely around one of the perpendiculares.

By *layful Couple For YouCouple
over a year ago

Lust

Does anyone know if this place is frequented by couples during midweek?

over a year ago

It can be. Hit and miss. I'm sure you'll be well looked after if you do come midweek

By *0tt0nSu3Woman
over a year ago

London

"Been a while since I was there but it is what it is. Mainly a spa before a true naturist venue. They could do with heating the pools up though (again, a while since I've been). The first pool between the jacuzzis and play rooms especially."

The pool being heated up is not going to happen, I'm afraid. Most sauna heads would be out the door of the pool was heated up.

You build up yourself by going into a hot and hotter sauna room, then hotter and hotter steam rooms, then cold plunge bath then swim in a cooler swimming pool. You get a very pleasant tingly feeling that way.

I've seen people jumping into the pool and screaming as they dash out. I quietly hide my smile....

Heh heh heh…

By *andemanMan
over a year ago

bedforshire

"Been a while since I was there but it is what it is. Mainly a spa before a true naturist venue. They could do with heating the pools up though (again, a while since I've been). The first pool between the jacuzzis and play rooms especially.

The pool being heated up is not going to happen, I'm afraid. Most sauna heads would be out the door of the pool was heated up.

You build up yourself by going into a hot and hotter sauna room, then hotter and hotter steam rooms, then cold plunge bath then swim in a cooler swimming pool. You get a very pleasant tingly feeling that way.

I've seen people jumping into the pool and screaming as they dash out. I quietly hide my smile....

Heh heh heh…

"

Is that what gives you the tingly feeling then? Lol

over a year ago

May go this Thursday after work

over a year ago

Just been there on a Thursday. Pretty quiet. The one woman who walked in was followed by every guy in there... pretty rubbish.

over a year ago

"Just been there on a Thursday. Pretty quiet. The one woman who walked in was followed by every guy in there... pretty rubbish."

Strangely we turned up late on Thursday and thought it had a great atmosphere. It probably helped that I turned up with two guys so had extra security but everyone we spoke to were very polite and respected my boundaries of not touching me. It was our first visit there and I was pleasantly surprised by the facilities.

By *andemanMan
over a year ago

bedforshire

Its a good place i went on wednesday day time and was suprised how buzzy it was fir a midweek afternoon.

over a year ago

"Has anybody been

If they have any feedback please?"

It's a shithole. Don't waste your time and money going there. There are many better places to go in London.

over a year ago

Actually, further to my last post, I went on a Tuesday night and it was good in there. A nice mix of people and genders and was pretty relaxed.

By *avey WaveyMan
over a year ago

Mid Sussex & London

It is very hit and miss in there with regard to the crowd. Best to go with someone if you want to guarantee some fun otherwise it's a great place just to relax and if anything happens, treat it as a bonus. The facilities are pretty good!

over a year ago

It's a lovely ?? place to chill with the right company. Only thing we hate about it are the single men that attend, especially on the weekends. They are simply gross and disrespectful.

over a year ago

We went once, to meet a lovely young couple for a social, ended up having a play.

The single males are rude, disrespectful and won't take no for a answer.

We noticed it's mostly older couples and single black men but hopefully with more visits(will be soon), we will see more.

Free water and juice, lovely staff and very clean.

Make sure you take a pound coin for the locker!

By *lex1968Man
over a year ago

Solihull

"Has anybody been

It's a shithole. Don't waste your time and money going there. There are many better places to go in London."

Which are the better ones in London to go to during the week?

By *andemanMan
over a year ago

bedforshire

While I have to admit that there are too many disrespectful men who go. There are many good ones to.

I went Friday Afternoon with the sasy Lasy and we had no problems. We did leave about 9pm.

Sunday tends to be a good day with traditionally a lot of regulars who having been going many years are a much more plessent crowd.

I repeat my offer if anyone wants a body gaurd for thier first visit, or to give it a second chance just let me know. There is no obligation attached to the offer.

By *andemanMan
over a year ago

bedforshire

[Removed by poster at 02/07/17 17:21:41]

over a year ago

"Has anybody been

It's a shithole. Don't waste your time and money going there. There are many better places to go in London.

Which are the better ones in London to go to during the week?"

Kestrels(abfabs)

By *andemanMan
over a year ago

bedforshire

"Has anybody been

Kestrels(abfabs) "

Not been but my friends who have all say it is a good club.

over a year ago

"Has anybody been

Kestrels(abfabs) "

Kestrels gets our vote.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Rios is one of my favourite clubs. So nice to spend a sunny afternoon there, knowing I won't get pestered. I'll be back in a couple of weeks.

Post new Message to Thread