FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to London

Lots of folks with "watersports" as an interest....BUT hardly any seem actually interested?

Jump to newest

By *hiteGuy4Desi OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Hi all,

Ive noticed that there are loads of profiles that show an interest as "watersports".

On a personal level, I just love the taste of girls pee (not into guys though)...but havent had the chance for a while..

Ive written off numerous messages suggesting that Id love to drink the girls pee in return for pretty much anything...(other than money!)...

Yet, the number of responses is next to zero and those that do are half assed copy/paste responses saying not what we are looking for (despite fitting other categories the profile asks for!)...

Okay, so Im a single, white (seems an issue somewhat), middle aged bloke....so, responses to me are likely to be pretty much zero anyway....but even so....

Ive even had a response that they werent into watersports despite advertising it...

Are there any girls or couples whos female half are interested in peeing in my mouth?

Steve

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aughtyYorkGentMan
over a year ago

Yorkshire

I do think some women add it as an interest without thinking, sometimes without even knowing what it actually is. However, it's also a very intimate thing, so listing it doesn't necessarily mean they want to do it with you or I, or any meet for that matter. I've seen quite a few ladies mention that they love it, but only with a bf or husband.

I've sent many messages mentioning watersports which haven't elicited a response, and in those cases whether it was me or something else that put the recipient off I'll never know. Thankfully, I've also had some positive replies (both on fab and elsewhere) which have led to the sort of wet fun I love. Women who genuinely like pee play are out there, you just have to keep trying! I also think an appropriate approach, not being too "full on", is even more important than usual when mentioning mentioning something like watersports.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread