Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to London

Rios

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Have any single guys been to Rios recently? How would you rate it?

Any other comments or thoughts on Rios would be welcome.

I'm thinking of going tomorrow (Friday) or if I can get a date, maybe couples night on Saturday. So if any ladies are reading this and fancy it, let me know!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rbane PlayerMan
over a year ago

London

"Have any single guys been to Rios recently? How would you rate it?

I'm thinking of going tomorrow (Friday) or if I can get a date, maybe couples night on Saturday. So if any ladies are reading this and fancy it, let me know!!"

Not been recently but depending on what you want it is quite enjoyable. If you are going there with the mindset of playing you may be disappointed as there is likely to be far more guys than ladies, and the ratio gets worse when it is between guys and ladies who are playing.

You may want to go with the aim of going into the jacuzzi, enjoying the steam room and watching the tv while laying down on the sun lounger- with anything else being a bonus !

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I went on Monday for first time. Granted was daytime so was never going to be busy. A few guys around. Couple of mid aged ladies who very much kept themselves to themselves. Overall impression wasn't good. Staff ok - they are topless - not sure why. Facilities bit tired and drab looking. Wouldn't rush back. Now £23 for single male not £21 as stated on website.

Not sure what I expected but had heard good reports. Pretty underwhelmed. That said maybe on different day, in evening it would be more lively and inviting.

over a year ago

Hit and miss to be honest. With it been in the middle of London it does have its busy moments with more blokes than ladies there. Been there once and have no desire to return.

By *winny445Man
over a year ago

battersea

really? i love the place. can be a bit crowded with guys. so go too relax.

but there are always nice ladys to talk to.

i dont go during the day tho, only on a sunday.

try the week day eves or the sunday.

By *talian KyleMan
over a year ago

London

"Have any single guys been to Rios recently? How would you rate it?

I'm thinking of going tomorrow (Friday) or if I can get a date, maybe couples night on Saturday. So if any ladies are reading this and fancy it, let me know!!"

I go there often & I like it but I recommend you to after work (around 6) and or on a weekend or in the evening. There are more guys then girls that is true, & depending in what you are looking for, fun can be had but it's likely that it will be guys looking for relieve rather then couples looking for a third one, if you need more info please feel free to DM me

By *is_Collared_SubWoman
over a year ago

London

When I went it seemed as though playing in anywhere other than private rooms was frowned upon.

over a year ago

All this talk of rios has got me curious. Might have to go. Anyone going tonight?

By *ylvanSeathMan
over a year ago

Finchley

Ive been asked to go this Wednesday around 7. Be cool to see others there.

By *reykiwi500Man
over a year ago

West Kent (near Tonbridge)

"When I went it seemed as though playing in anywhere other than private rooms was frowned upon."

Did you go on couples night (Sat). Playing in the Jacuzzis and steam rooms happens a lot and a blind eye is usually turned.

By *ylvanSeathMan
over a year ago

Finchley

I went last wednesday and had a really good time. I went with a lovely gent from fab but stayed longer and ended up meeting some new people. Hoping to go again same time next month probably. Would definitely recommend going with company first time

By *is_Collared_SubWoman
over a year ago

London

"When I went it seemed as though playing in anywhere other than private rooms was frowned upon.

Did you go on couples night (Sat). Playing in the Jacuzzis and steam rooms happens a lot and a blind eye is usually turned."

Been on Saturday's, never seen any fucking going on.

By *reykiwi500Man
over a year ago

"When I went it seemed as though playing in anywhere other than private rooms was frowned upon.

Did you go on couples night (Sat). Playing in the Jacuzzis and steam rooms happens a lot and a blind eye is usually turned.

Been on Saturday's, never seen any fucking going on."

Really? To my observation it happens quite a bit in the Jacuzzis. In fact I've never been on a Saturday evening where I haven't seen it happen several times. Admittedly (from my last comment), it doesn't happen much in the steam rooms but I have seen it on the odd occasion. Some couples try to hide a bit what they're doing and others make it really obvious.

over a year ago

Will be going today wendnesday during the day. Any takers?

By *inge 1985Man
over a year ago

London

Might help if you specify which Rio's it is you are talking about (posters) OP the one in Kentish town is fairly closed on the play front but the one up in Dagenham way is more fun orientated, hit and miss on actually playing as a single male with out prearranging to meet someone there and as said above in both cases males vastly out number females but that is the same as in most clubs

over a year ago

Looks like I'm going to Rios tonight !!!

By *reykiwi500Man
over a year ago

"Might help if you specify which Rio's it is you are talking about (posters) OP the one in Kentish town is fairly closed on the play front but the one up in Dagenham way is more fun orientated, hit and miss on actually playing as a single male with out prearranging to meet someone there and as said above in both cases males vastly out number females but that is the same as in most clubs"

Not sure what you mean by "which Rio's it is you are talking about". To the best of my knowledge, there is only one Rios which is in Kentish Town. There is a spa/club in Dagenham (well, Chadwell Heath, I think) called Paradise Spa. Is that what you're referring to?

On a Saturday night (MF couples only), Rios is most definitely not fairly closed on the play front. Outside that, yes it's for the 'relaxation' rooms only.

Post new Message to Thread