over a year ago

London Hotel Free Sex Party – Tuesday 26th January

Dear all the nice admirers,

On Tuesday 26th January I will be having a free sex party at the :-

Ibis Hotel Euston,

3 Cardington St,

Euston,

London NW1 2LW.

The Room Number is - (to be released on the morning by calling me 07506 59 25 03)

From 1pm to all night long.

This is a very large safe discrete busy hotel. There is no key card needed to use the lifts so men can cum right up to my room. You have to call or whatsapp me for the room number.

The party is open to clean, pleasant admirer men (sorry no girls) who want to get inside my lace knickers, bang me hard and empty their cum load into my mouth and watch me swallow it down.

I cannot guarantee one-to-one dates because if another man cums and there is a knock on the door I really must allow them in – it will be fun having another erect cock, I have always wanted to get “spit roasted”.

There will be free drinks, beer, wine, snacks and poppers. There is no fee for the party, but hotel rooms are not cheap and I can not organise such events without help. The room charge has gone up a lot and I really need men to help even a little please please a small contribution is always welcome. I will always be happy with a mouth full of your cum, but your generosity will make me so happy and smile at the same time.

My phone number is 07506 59 25 03. Leave me a message if you can cum or send me a Whats-App message.

Hope to see you. The room number I will know on the day at about 9am.

Sexy Long Legs Angela xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread