FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to London

do asian women find black men attractive/intimidating?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have a real fetish for asian women of late. And 9/10 of asian women do not either reply to me or say "thanks but no "thanks" to my messages. I was just wondering isit they find black men unattractive or intimidating. Id like to hear from asian women, black men, white men(because they seem to love white men) on your opinions. All opinions are welcome by the way just intruiged to hear from them.

An'Dros

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It seems that most of the women on here of all races do the same. Except bbw

over a year ago

I'll give this site one more day then I'm deleting my account. Waste of time.

over a year ago

"I'll give this site one more day then I'm deleting my account. Waste of time."

See ya

By *cd and scruffCouple
over a year ago

Rochester

"I'll give this site one more day then I'm deleting my account. Waste of time."

of course its a waste of time if you hide your profile.

By *ubyExpreeWoman
over a year ago

BBBW Heaven

[Removed by poster at 05/06/15 00:19:37]

By *.TaylorMan
over a year ago

clacton

Love the look of the Asian ladies and still not been lucky enough

over a year ago

You may not be their cup of tea. I don't mean to say you are not attractive but not "everybody likes everybody" beauty they say, lies in the eyes of the beholder.

I think it is also due to their culture.

over a year ago

It us patience that count mate, good luck.

over a year ago

"I'll give this site one more day then I'm deleting my account. Waste of time.

of course its a waste of time if you hide your profile. "

Lol.

By *cd and scruffCouple
over a year ago

Rochester

"I'll give this site one more day then I'm deleting my account. Waste of time.

See ya"

Two days ago and he is still here.

By *LundunCplCouple
over a year ago

london

Asian is very broad term....from far east japan to easter border of iran is all Asia....who do you mean when you say asian women....I can only tell some about India, Pak and Bangladesh...but before i go further

Disclaimer : Not being racist ...Not being stereotypical... Not trying to measure everything with same yardstick....

As far as the above countries are concerned there is a simple way to understand people's psychology very broadly...look at their movies.... because in any culture movies tend to show what people covet and people covet what movies show......Not a single bollywood star will look dark...infact on screen they look like white with just indian facial features....even if the stars actually have dark skin colour they apply makeup to look fair.....fairness creams are big market in these nations and the top leading product is called "fair and lovely"!!....therefore most women from these countries are brought up to think fairness is superior... its something to wear..something to aspire..sth to look up to....so naturally they dont like black....

I am not saying every one is like that....I myself am not....but things that you see as you grow up tend to shape the way you think...and that could be it

By *ubyExpreeWoman
over a year ago

BBBW Heaven

"Asian is very broad term....from far east japan to easter border of iran is all Asia....who do you mean when you say asian women....I can only tell some about India, Pak and Bangladesh...but before i go further

Disclaimer : Not being racist ...Not being stereotypical... Not trying to measure everything with same yardstick....

As far as the above countries are concerned there is a simple way to understand people's psychology very broadly...look at their movies.... because in any culture movies tend to show what people covet and people covet what movies show......Not a single bollywood star will look dark...infact on screen they look like white with just indian facial features....even if the stars actually have dark skin colour they apply makeup to look fair.....fairness creams are big market in these nations and the top leading product is called "fair and lovely"!!....therefore most women from these countries are brought up to think fairness is superior... its something to wear..something to aspire..sth to look up to....so naturally they dont like black....

I am not saying every one is like that....I myself am not....but things that you see as you grow up tend to shape the way you think...and that could be it

"

This is a true analysis. A lot of studies show what you have stated to be true.

over a year ago

"Asian is very broad term....from far east japan to easter border of iran is all Asia....who do you mean when you say asian women....I can only tell some about India, Pak and Bangladesh...but before i go further

People like you are rare like a solar eclipse. Nuff love and Respect b. Its not only Indians, bengali and pakistani that suffer the same self hate issues. All the best.

"

over a year ago

In every race on this planet , there will be those who are attracted to certain races and some that aren't. ...accept it and move on .

By *ilent partnersCouple
over a year ago

bridport

[Removed by poster at 17/06/15 21:30:37]

By *ilent partnersCouple
over a year ago

bridport

"[Removed by poster at 17/06/15 21:30:37]"
Absolutely bang on!

By *rnice00Man
over a year ago

crawley

"

fair and lovely lol tried it once while in pakistan

over a year ago

"

By *aeBabeWoman
over a year ago

London

"I have a real fetish for asian women of late. And 9/10 of asian women do not either reply to me or say "thanks but no "thanks" to my messages. I was just wondering isit they find black men unattractive or intimidating. Id like to hear from asian women, black men, white men(because they seem to love white men) on your opinions. All opinions are welcome by the way just intruiged to hear from them.

An'Dros"

I have always been attracted to Caucasian men or mixes race men. When I was younger growing up in London I can remember my first crush being this half English half Indian boy. Even when I lived in the Philippines I fancied "meztiso" (white-filipino mixed) guys. I don't know if that's my cultural upbringing, but I have always thought this way.

On the other hand my cousin has always been attracted to black men, in fact a few of my family members are in interracial relationships. She said she can't explain it if that is what she is attacted to. She's actually recently single

There are Asian girls out there that are attracted to black men, some of them just haven't discovered fab yet lol xx

Post new Message to Thread