Login here

Back to forum list
Back to London

Single women in London 4 FFM?

Jump to newest

By *arkerTheBerry OP   Man
over a year ago

Hackney , London

hi all we are looking for single women to have our first FFM meet , are we fishing for a needle in a haystack here ? As we seem to get a lot of time wasters ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I meet couples but I prefer to meet people who are looking for friends rather than just one offs. I also prefer to meet proper couples rather than FB'S.

Obviously you can't really change either of these things but I thought it might help to know the point of view of your prey!

Good luck!

over a year ago

Hackney , London

"I meet couples but I prefer to meet people who are looking for friends rather than just one offs. I also prefer to meet proper couples rather than FB'S.

Obviously you can't really change either of these things but I thought it might help to know the point of view of your prey!

Good luck!"

Oh we are not looking for one offs but yes we are just FB's for now , but thanks for the heads up

over a year ago

It is hard to find them on here, been on here ages and they are like rocking horse s**t lol

over a year ago

Hackney , London

"It is hard to find them on here, been on here ages and they are like rocking horse s**t lol "

Lol thought as much , any that do talk seem to just be time wasters in the end

By *eithoWoman
over a year ago

Chatham

The fact he plays alone but she doesn't sends a very bad vibe my way and I wouldn't meet couples who exhibit this kind of inequality.

By *eithoWoman
over a year ago

Chatham

And I'd have thought many single fems would want to meet a couple who do oral....know I do

over a year ago

Hackney , London

"And I'd have thought many single fems would want to meet a couple who do oral....know I do"

We are not a proper couple just FB's at the moment nothing to do with inequality she just chooses not to play alone she is free to whenever she so desires, also she does do oral I don't , are you sure you read the profile properly lol

By *airy_HettyWoman
over a year ago

Greater London

[Removed by poster at 11/04/15 14:47:25]

By *eithoWoman
over a year ago

Chatham

"And I'd have thought many single fems would want to meet a couple who do oral....know I do

We are not a proper couple just FB's at the moment nothing to do with inequality she just chooses not to play alone she is free to whenever she so desires, also she does do oral I don't , are you sure you read the profile properly lol"

Yes quite sure, thanks. But it may still be a significant deterrent to many women.

over a year ago

Hello all xxx well this is one to get in on hehe how u all xxx

Post new Message to Thread