Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to London

Parties in Sutton

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I would really like to go to one of the parties at the big house in Sutton, but am a bit stumped as what to wear. I'm a real jeans & trainers woman, I need to be comfy! I'm also a biker, so am always dressed practically. I don't own any sexy underwear & would really feel uncomfortable in heels, gosh I sound really sexy don't I !? Any suggestions? Would they let me in with jeans & trainers? I've been to Eurekas already, weirdly enough I felt comfortable naked. I'm local to the house in Sutton so a party there would be great

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ecretsRmineWoman
over a year ago

gatwickish (yes that means near Gatwick)

most parties wont allow jeans and trainers. ladies vary from sexy undies to basques and dresses etc. you dont have to wear heels tho, you could even do a dress and ya biker boots

msd is a great party at the house

over a year ago

Thanks for that. I'm just not very confident if I don't feel comfortable in what I'm wearing

By *BC CrewCouple (MM)
over a year ago

london/leeds/hull/dubai

You look very sexy from the pictures I can see on you profile.

By *ecretsRmineWoman
over a year ago

i wasnt first time i went, but the ppl are very relaxed, and in no time i was braving corsets etc. ebay is great for finding some sexy undies/ cheep dresses etc. there is a profile msd parties here give her a message she will put you at ease too.

By *NaughtyCouple
over a year ago

St Albans

I'm a regular at MSD. I do dress up - sometimes a corset sometimes a long dress. Though when I dress down to go home I do get positive comments also. SecretsRmine is right check out with party organisers about what is ok - you may be surprised. Been to a number of parties at the house and all have different guidelines. My advice is be yourself and flaunt it. That's how to be sexy - pretending to be something you're not is a turn off.

By *ueryMan
over a year ago

london

"I would really like to go to one of the parties at the big house in Sutton, but am a bit stumped as what to wear. I'm a real jeans & trainers woman, I need to be comfy! I'm also a biker, so am always dressed practically. I don't own any sexy underwear & would really feel uncomfortable in heels, gosh I sound really sexy don't I !? Any suggestions? Would they let me in with jeans & trainers? I've been to Eurekas already, weirdly enough I felt comfortable naked. I'm local to the house in Sutton so a party there would be great

You look very sexy from the pictures I can see on you profile. "

I'd have to agree

By *ecretsRmineWoman
over a year ago

"I'm a regular at MSD. I do dress up - sometimes a corset sometimes a long dress. Though when I dress down to go home I do get positive comments also. SecretsRmine is right check out with party organisers about what is ok - you may be surprised. Been to a number of parties at the house and all have different guidelines. My advice is be yourself and flaunt it. That's how to be sexy - pretending to be something you're not is a turn off. "

you always look fab xxx

over a year ago

Thanks everyone

By *ouse Of PoitierCouple
over a year ago

Sutton,croydon,bromley,kingston,

I live in the big house in Sutton and have seen most parties, a few people on here have met me lol The dress codes tend to apply mostly to the gents, as long as you're comfortable turn up and see how things go. I reckon a few gents could go for the biker chick look

By *hybloke67Man
over a year ago

ROMFORD

"I would really like to go to one of the parties at the big house in Sutton, but am a bit stumped as what to wear. I'm a real jeans & trainers woman, I need to be comfy! I'm also a biker, so am always dressed practically. I don't own any sexy underwear & would really feel uncomfortable in heels, gosh I sound really sexy don't I !? Any suggestions? Would they let me in with jeans & trainers? I've been to Eurekas already, weirdly enough I felt comfortable naked. I'm local to the house in Sutton so a party there would be great"

Send Sam who runs the MSD parties a message and ask her. She is a lovely lady and I'm sure she will be happy to help.

Post new Message to Thread