Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to London

Single Guys & Time Wasters

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Couples complain about single guys being time wasters but I've often been let down by couples who fail to show up or disappear after arranging to meet.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 27/05/14 23:45:52]

over a year ago

I have experienced the same issues as you, I just hope that one day it will work out, as they say, god likes a tryer

over a year ago

Your right mate ive had same happen there should be a name n shame page! That would stop em

over a year ago

come on guys lets get real here.its mainly single guys that bottle out at last munute.and dont tell u to cancel.so u turn up on arranged meeting and no shows.or guys give false address.its not the couples or single ladies.its the guys that are the problem.they think in there heads what they can when it comes to it.they bottle out.there the timewasters.come on guys u need to learn how to use your dicks.

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

I've had more couples bottle it at the last minute then I have single males.

There is potential in every sex for bottlers. I don't think one does more then others, just we hear about single males more because there are more of them.

over a year ago

When lucky enough to get a meet organised, I have always had people turn up and have always turned up myself. Guess I must be privilleged!

over a year ago

theres no need for it.if u change your mind on meeting somebody whether its a cpl or single guy.it dont cost much to call or txt and say sorry cant make it.but they dont they make u go to your meeting and leave u there waiting like a lemon.or i have been given false adress before.why o why do they do it.even on here they can send messgae and make excuse but they dont.maybe some get off on making u wast your time and money.its always gonna happen in swinging.my experiences are mainly single guys dont turn up.cpls i have met do turn up on time.

over a year ago

My fantasy is to try pussy for the first time with a nice couple, and I've been let down at least 5 times...

I would love to find a guy who would teach me to eat his lady while he fucks me...

over a year ago

"theres no need for it.if u change your mind on meeting somebody whether its a cpl or single guy.it dont cost much to call or txt and say sorry cant make it.but they dont they make u go to your meeting and leave u there waiting like a lemon.or i have been given false adress before.why o why do they do it.even on here they can send messgae and make excuse but they dont.maybe some get off on making u wast your time and money.its always gonna happen in swinging.my experiences are mainly single guys dont turn up.cpls i have met do turn up on time. "

I wouldn't stand you up

over a year ago

maybe its not the single guys,the lady,or the cpls that are the problem...

maybe its just the person u make the meet with,maybe its just ur choice in person??

theres timewasters in every category of meet,if the meet works then good choice,if it flops,then try again

over a year ago

"theres no need for it.if u change your mind on meeting somebody whether its a cpl or single guy.it dont cost much to call or txt and say sorry cant make it.but they dont they make u go to your meeting and leave u there waiting like a lemon.or i have been given false adress before.why o why do they do it.even on here they can send messgae and make excuse but they dont.maybe some get off on making u wast your time and money.its always gonna happen in swinging.my experiences are mainly single guys dont turn up.cpls i have met do turn up on time. "

I turn up/give correct address..if i think the profile is genuine...

Post new Message to Thread