FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to London

Advice From Ladies Who Do Solo Meets (For my gf)

Jump to newest
 

By *ayVi OP   Couple
5 days ago

london

My girlfriend wanted to come on here and ask how you ladies go about meeting the right man, and more importantly, how you make sure you’re doing it safely.

So far, on her solo account, she’ll have a normal conversation with a guy and everything seems fine. Then as soon as the conversation turns sexual, their behaviour completely changes. Some start spamming calls, pushing to meet spontaneously, or ignoring the fact that she wants to take things slowly and actually plan everything properly.

She prefers for both people to get tested beforehand and for the meeting to be discussed and planned in advance. Unfortunately, so far this site has given her nothing but weird and disrespectful individuals.

She’d really like to try a solo meet, but she’s understandably nervous about whether someone is genuinely respectful or just pretending to be nice until they’re behind closed doors.

So, ladies who have experience with solo meets, or cuck couples/stag and vixen couples who have been through this, how do you go about finding genuinely respectful men?

What are your biggest green flags and red flags? And what do you do beforehand to make sure someone will actually respect your boundaries once you meet in person?

Any genuine advice or experiences would be really appreciated.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *heckedInCouple
4 days ago

Somewhere in the South East

When I was meeting solo, it was generally with people we'd both already met, usually through group socials, so they weren't complete strangers to me.

If I was meeting someone new, I'd always meet socially first in a public place and I had a firm no play on the first meet rule. I introduced that after a previous bad experience and it meant there was no pressure or expectation attached to that first meeting. If anything made me uncomfortable, I could just leave and there was no second meet.

I've also been to clubs solo and played with people I've met there. Personally, I've always felt safer doing that than arranging to meet a complete stranger privately. You're in an established venue with other people around, staff/security, and you can spend time chatting to someone before deciding whether you actually want anything to happen.

For me, one of the biggest green flags is simply how someone responds to boundaries. Someone who is genuinely respectful won't try to negotiate them, rush you or convince you that your precautions aren't necessary.

S x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top