FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to London

Bi guys at gay saunas

Jump to newest
 

By *ondonGent4U OP   Man
2 weeks ago

London

Randomly I walking in London yesterday and stumbled on Sweatbox (yes it sounds like it does exactly as it says on the tin!)

And it's got me thinking - have any of the bi guys here gone to a gay sauna before? What was it like? Where did you go?

If I went I'd only be looking for a BJ, would that come across as rude?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ockhopper1701Man
7 days ago

London , ISLINGTON.

I sometimes visit Locker Room in Kennington, always have a great time, all the guys are there for the sex,but never met anyone pushy or rude. There is so much on offer, if You dont want anything more than being sucked,no one gets upset, they move on to another guy . There are also glory holes ( love being the receiver.)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *unkmiMan
4 days ago

Shropshire

I’m a bi guy and love gay clubs

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *kanker1963Man
13 hours ago

boston

there should be no issues there at all. In my experience there always more than enough sub sluts amd pleasers to go around. I have never done a gay sauna bathhouse in London but have done multiple in NL and USA. Go have fun!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top