FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to London

New members sought for regular orgies

 
 

By *ochaMan OP   Man
2 weeks ago

East of

I'm fortunate enough to be a part of group that organises regular orgies. We are a close-knit group made up of trusted individuals and are looking to add new people to the mix.

Mainly looking for women, couples and select single men (sorry!).

This is not one of the "parties" that you pay to attend, and it's certainly not open to anyone and everyone.

Potential members are vetted in person, over a drink or coffee, and are required to share their phone number & recent test results.

Send me a message with any questions and get the conversation started!

----------------------

I'm aware some might feel this sounds fake because it's coming from a single male account.

Firstly, I'm not seeking 1:1 meets in this post, only offering to introduce you to the group.

Secondly, my profile shows that I'm a real person who networks with like-minded people. I suppose you've just got to find out for yourself by messaging me and getting more details.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top