FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to London

SheWorld

Jump to newest
 

By *nA - TGirl OP   TV/TS
28 weeks ago

planning

It’s nearly SheWorld party time again.

The Easter Party.

Saturday April 4th. 8pm - 3am.

I’ll be there. As usual - seeking lots of fun. Come say hi.

Ana x.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *dtanjaTV/TS
28 weeks ago

London

Cool. Where do you serve your men and fellow girls? Downstairs in the open or upstairs?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *nA - TGirl OP   TV/TS
28 weeks ago

planning

Good evening.

I like to make myself available to those who want me, upstairs.

Men seem to like the dark room or the private rooms. Now and again the others. I let them put me in their favourite position and then….. well…. You can guess the rest.

April 4th. Can’t wait. X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *liceCyssenTV/TS
24 weeks ago

London

Hi all - am hoping to be at SheWorld this Thurs 23rd April 26 from 4pm until 8pm ish .. I’ve only been once on a Thursday in winter and it was cold and sparse … hoping with the sun out, I’ll have a little more company xx

Do say hi if you’re going too xxx I adore being kissed and caressed by tgirls and fucking with all …. Love to be felt up in the dark room with my petite smooth body being ravished mmmm

Wouldn’t we all xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *liceCyssenTV/TS
23 weeks ago

London

Hey all … back to SheWorld this Thurs 30th April … after 4pm - 8/9pm xxx

Do say hi if you’re going too xx

Had a lovely time last week xx

X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *peedosMan
23 weeks ago

london

Had my first trans experiences at Roma party …please verify me if that wa you! Now hooked. Would love to attend

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *nA - TGirl OP   TV/TS
23 weeks ago

planning

I’m considering Sat at SheWorld.

A Bank Holiday weekend Party should be fun, right?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *esigned_For_FunWoman
22 weeks ago

Westminster (W) or N.Kent (H)

Hi. Are single women welcome to attend, please?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *liceCyssenTV/TS
21 weeks ago

London


"Hi. Are single women welcome to attend, please? "

Hiya there - of course you can and there are social areas for chat and watch …. Am sure you will be welcomed in the play areas too

Hope one day we bump into each other

Stay sexy

Hugs

Alice

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *liceCyssenTV/TS
21 weeks ago

London

Hoping to attend tomorrow after 6pm but not confirmed yet xxx

See how it goes xx say hi if you see me xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
21 weeks ago

Thinking give this a go.. thoughts? Xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *edMystTV/TS
21 weeks ago

London


"Hi. Are single women welcome to attend, please? "

I'm sure you will be welcomed, I've seen single women attending the club in the past

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *attedwiththick9inchMan
21 weeks ago

stevenage

Been thinking of coming for a while what’s the turn out like as in how busy does it get?, was there any events for bank holiday next week to?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *nA - TGirl OP   TV/TS
21 weeks ago

planning

The next event I’m at will be the 30th May. Usually the last weekend is a good one to attend. Pretty busy. Always fun.

Come say hi. X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *attedwiththick9inchMan
21 weeks ago

stevenage

Well I’ll aim for that one then , any thing should know?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *nA - TGirl OP   TV/TS
21 weeks ago

planning

It’s a popular Club.

Very social.

Really well run by the fabulous Sabrina.

It’s a fun as you need it to be.

You can chat and use it like a bar if you want. On the ground floor.

Or. You can investigate the darker play spaces upstairs or downstairs.

Go try it. I’m sure you’ll enjoy it.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *nA - TGirl OP   TV/TS
20 weeks ago

planning

My next trip is all sorted.

Sat May 30th.

Fully expecting a busy night. Come say hi. I’ll be very sociable. Promise.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ewman111Man
20 weeks ago

Cardiff

Hi there, admirer hopefully visiting next Thursday but never been before. What would be best time to arrive when it's busiest please?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *nA - TGirl OP   TV/TS
20 weeks ago

planning

I haven’t tried a Thursday. Yet

It’s on my list of things to do this year.

Saturdays are my favourite. X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *nA - TGirl OP   TV/TS
20 weeks ago

planning

One week today.

Sat 30th. SheWorld to meet hot friends. And of course, hoping to meet new ones.

Come say hi.

X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *nA - TGirl OP   TV/TS
19 weeks ago

planning

SheWorld Tonight.

Hopefully it cools down a little so I can have a hot night in the right way.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *liceCyssenTV/TS
17 weeks ago

London

Am hoping to be SheWorld this Thurs 11th June … from 6pm till about 9pm ish … do say hi if you see me there x love some girl on girl action

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eorginapeachXXXTV/TS
17 weeks ago

blackwood

Hey I never been can I get dressed there ? ;! What times is good to go

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *liceCyssenTV/TS
17 weeks ago

London


"Hey I never been can I get dressed there ? ;! What times is good to go "

Yes you can get dressed there … there are mirrors and locker space for storage… sat SheWorld starts later (8pm I think) … Thursday SheWorld is earlier .. (11am…)

The boys will love you (and so will the girls mmmm )

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *nA - TGirl OP   TV/TS
16 weeks ago

planning

SheWorld this Saturday. June 20th. Looking forward to it.

Ana. X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
16 weeks ago

Pardon me if this at all ignorant. But im in London these dates and im looking to attend a swingers event. Do Cis people attend too? Personally im a straight cis male and while i love the TV/TS guys and dolls and how good they look, they arent my sexual preference. Can someone like myself attend? And would there be other cis people also looking other cis people? If thats makes sense

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *nA - TGirl OP   TV/TS
16 weeks ago

planning


"Pardon me if this at all ignorant. But im in London these dates and im looking to attend a swingers event. Do Cis people attend too? Personally im a straight cis male and while i love the TV/TS guys and dolls and how good they look, they arent my sexual preference. Can someone like myself attend? And would there be other cis people also looking other cis people? If thats makes sense "

This is an event aimed at TGirls and their admirers.

Although the odd cis gender women do attend as singles or in a couple - they are almost always Bi and very trans friendly and playful.

As a straight cis guy not looking for TGirls….. this is not an event I would say you are suitable for.

Everyone else - come say hi. It’ll be a blast. As always. X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
16 weeks ago

Thank you for answering! Id say some single males could ruin the bunch 😂

Hope you all enjoy

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *nA - TGirl OP   TV/TS
15 weeks ago

planning

****Saturday July 4th****

——— is their 10 birthday party.

10 years of my favourite Club. How lucky I’ve been to be there so much over the years.

I’ll be there to celebrate with Sabrina and her team. And with the friends I’ve made in my time there.

Come join me.

Ana x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *airyflyerTV/TS
14 weeks ago

Sheffield

What's a Thursday night like? Would love to try it! I have never been to a club or out anywhere dressed up but would love to try it I'm just a bit nervous and have some questions/doubts?

Am I able to get ready there?

Can I buy ticket in the door?

Anything else I should know as a first timer?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *nA - TGirl OP   TV/TS
14 weeks ago

planning

Hey.

So I don’t do Thursdays there. But I know what Saturdays are like. I know the owner of the Club. I know the venue.

It’s a great place. Beautifully run.

As a newbie to the scene it’s absolutely worth checking out. To see more reviews check out the website that calls itself tv chix. All one word. Full of reviews and info.

Am I able to get ready there?

Absolutely. They have nice changing facilities.

Can I buy ticket in the door?

Yes. You can pay on the door.

Anything else I should know as a first timer?

Life is short. Go do the things you want whilst you can.

Much love.

Ana x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *liceCyssenTV/TS
14 weeks ago

London


"Hey.

So I don’t do Thursdays there. But I know what Saturdays are like. I know the owner of the Club. I know the venue.

It’s a great place. Beautifully run.

As a newbie to the scene it’s absolutely worth checking out. To see more reviews check out the website that calls itself tv chix. All one word. Full of reviews and info.

Am I able to get ready there?

Absolutely. They have nice changing facilities.

Can I buy ticket in the door?

Yes. You can pay on the door.

Anything else I should know as a first timer?

Life is short. Go do the things you want whilst you can.

Much love.

Ana x "

Absolutely right Ana …. We’re all on this planet for a few years … and then we’re worm food … enjoy while you can in the most welcoming city in the world during one of the most enlightened times in human history … no time for regret

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *o1951cdTV/TS
13 weeks ago

Stevenage

As a regular to She World all I can say is that Sabrina and her team are the best. Everyone is made welcome and new visitors are shown around either by Sabrina or a team member. S wonderful friendly atmosphere, and as Ana says life is short so enjoy while you can. The 4th of July party was amazing as were all the girls. Be back soon

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *jj 69Man
13 weeks ago

telford

Hi thinkin coming here 4 1 nite end August is there any hotel b and b near by what aint to dear . And does it open Friday nite or only Saturday

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *liceCyssenTV/TS
11 weeks ago

London

Hey all … hoping to be at SheWorld on Thurs 30th July after 5pm till 9pm ish .. love sensual versatile girls that enjoy kissing and caressing .. do say hi if you’d love to meet and play x or just chat and socialise x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ereforfun60Man
11 weeks ago

lechworth

Whats it like for single guys and admirers

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *liceCyssenTV/TS
9 weeks ago

London

Hiya fabsters … am hoping to be at SheWotld Thursday 6th probably after 5pm ish … until 9pm latest

Let me know if free for a chat and perhaps a snog xxx

Stay sexy

Alice xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *nA - TGirl OP   TV/TS
9 weeks ago

planning

Have fun Alice.

I can’t get to the Thursday ones.

My next trip to my favourite Club is Sat Aug 15th. It’s looks like a popular night already. So I hope it’s busy and full of fun.

Say hi if you’re going.

Ana.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *luttycheeksTV/TS
9 weeks ago

Hertfordshire

Hey girls ( and guys )

Thinking of heading down next Thursday

What’s the crowd like midweek ? X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *nA - TGirl OP   TV/TS
9 weeks ago

planning

One week today.

I’ll be at SheWorld.

Aug 15th

Seeking friendly fun girls.

And horny men. Particularly two guys or a group.

Say hi if you’re going. X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
9 weeks ago

I don’t know about females but if you’re going to be there I’ll definitely visit xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *nA - TGirl OP   TV/TS
8 weeks ago

planning


"I don’t know about females but if you’re going to be there I’ll definitely visit xxx"

You’re too kind.

I will be there.

8pm - 3am.

As always I’ll be there to please. So come enjoy me. X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *nA - TGirl OP   TV/TS
8 weeks ago

planning

The day is finally here.

Looking forward to it.

I’ll review it tomorrow. X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *liceCyssenTV/TS
5 weeks ago

London

Hoping to be at SheWorld tomorrow Sat 5th Sept from 10pm .. Saturdays are rare for me xx do say hi if you’re going too xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *liceCyssenTV/TS
5 weeks ago

London

It’s ’Back to Skool’ at SheWorld mmmm all you skoolies come and enjoy xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *liceCyssenTV/TS
4 weeks ago

London

Great fun last night … check my review in the club review page for details x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *nA - TGirl OP   TV/TS
3 weeks ago

planning

Saturday. 8pm - 3am.

I’ll be there. X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *nA - TGirl OP   TV/TS
3 weeks ago

planning

The day is here.

See you later SheWorld. X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *liceCyssenTV/TS
7 days ago

London

Hiya Fabbers … hoping to be at SheWorld this Thursday 1st Oct from 7pm until 10pm ish … I’ll have a lovely slim t girl with me who would like lots black guys to use her …. Let me know if interested xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ornsey KMan
6 days ago

haringey

Great

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *e libertineMan
6 days ago

glasgow

Is thier play at this event?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *inkyConfidenceMan
5 days ago

Essex


"Is thier play at this event?"

Yes plenty

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *nA - TGirl OP   TV/TS
3 days ago

planning

I’ll hope so tomorrow.

Let’s see….

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ungRanger93Man
2 days ago

Oval

Hello.

I have wanted to attend this club for a long time, as a devoted admirer. Tonight is definitely the night, so please say hello if you see me there!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ellaCdxxxTV/TS
15 hours ago

London

Is this place open on a Tuesday night?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *liceCyssenTV/TS
11 hours ago

London


"Is this place open on a Tuesday night? "

Hiya Bella - afraid not … only open every Thurs and Sat and 1st Mon of the month

Xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top