Back to forum list
Back to London

Sociable cyclists

Jump to newest

By *rNordicMed OP   Man
2 weeks ago

Wandsworth

Hi all,

I cycle across London on office days from SW to Canary Wharf. Lots of fellow cyclist commuters and as summer (and the less clothed views of my fellow riders that provides) fades I got wondering how many of us here use a bike.

Oh and to be clear - this is not about bashing any road users and that is unwanted. This is FAB, so keep it light and fun please

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *andD300Couple
2 weeks ago

london

Been commuting from NW London into central London since 2016 but recently work has taken me to Oxford and Sevenoaks so not much lately.

I did the London 100 back in May and the Newbury Triathlon last Sunday. Didn’t train for either.

By *xonman53Man
2 weeks ago

Thame

Bike currently off road as needs new bottom bracket and pedals .. but ride everywhere as don't drive...

Oxford/Aylesbury local areas but occasionally travel into London either cheating using train or cycle if it's a full day on bike...couple of other distance rides I want to do... But not a road racer... Hybrid mountain bike with panniers doesn't fit for high speed lol

By *un Rugby playerMan
1 week ago

north London / herts

Been cycling for 20 odd years - commuting High Barnet to Mayfair - 9.5 miles .

Good for fitness .

By *rNordicMed OP   Man
1 week ago

Wandsworth

Glad there are a few of us here. Anymore? Small world as I grew up near Thame. My commute is similar length to the one from High Barnet and also do it to for fitness as well as clearing my head to/from office.

Post new Message to Thread