Back to forum list
Back to London

London recommendations

Jump to newest

By *unKinkCpl OP   Couple
4 weeks ago

Macroom/killarney

Hi all

We're looking for some recommendations as we're planning a trip to London shortly and want to visit a club or two!

Knowing what clubs we'll visit will dictate our hotel choice, so all suggestions and info welcome

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *urenutsMan
4 weeks ago

waltham cross/Harrow HA1

Depending on which club you want to visit.

By *ineapple_turnoverCouple
4 weeks ago

London

Tbh not a lot of clubs in London considering the size!

Best to have a look on the club reviews and go from there

By *hrough the looking gla55Couple
4 weeks ago

Cheam

The most central club in London you’d find is Le Boudoir Club which required members ship with highest chargers and others further out like AbFabs which is always membership which we’ve also visited

By *arryx07Man
4 weeks ago

wiahaw

I’m heading to centre of London next month and saw Rio’s on reviews looks decent. I then reached out to someone who left a recent review and they have been super helpful. Would recommend checking the reviews page and contacting someone. Worked a belter for me

By *valiceslutTV/TS
4 weeks ago

London

"Hi all

We're looking for some recommendations as we're planning a trip to London shortly and want to visit a club or two!

Knowing what clubs we'll visit will dictate our hotel choice, so all suggestions and info welcome "

Hi there xx try the Bi Fun clubs if you’re comfortable with same room fun in the basement or perfectly normal pub vibe social at the ground floor xx they are on every Monday from 12noon to 6/7pm and every other Wednesday from 6pm - 10pm, both at the Central Station Underground Club in Kings Cross. I maybe at the Wed 28th Aug next week from 6pm if you wanted to meet for a chat upstairs or more nawty fun downstairs x

Post new Message to Thread