Back to forum list
Back to London

South London social - afternoon or early evening

Jump to newest

By *andJLondon OP   Couple
6 weeks ago

London

Hi everyone,

Are there any small social groups for couples (M/F, FF, F/M - bi f and bi male) that meet in South London for just a social meet - meal, coffee, drink, cinema, etc.

A friend social I suppose.

Have we missed a thread on one if there is?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *r_PinkMan
6 weeks ago

london stratford

I have not seen it but would be interested

By *exleyboyMan
5 weeks ago

Erith

Am interested

By *exleybuffboyMan
5 weeks ago

sidcup

Sounds great bisexual guy here

By *londeBootyandBeefCouple
5 weeks ago

Beckenham

Would be interested to know and attend if there are any.

By *hrisnavyLondonMan
5 weeks ago

london

I would be interested, if you did fancy something cold by the river this afternoon pm me .

Chris

By *iltshire_guyMan
5 weeks ago

devizes

Me and the wife are staying in London from Friday until Sunday and are looking for a guy to play with her. We can accommodate.

By *uriouscouple6970Couple
5 weeks ago

Dublin

Myself and hubby are staying in London from Sunday until Wednesday . Any suggestions on where to go for some fun ?

By (user no longer on site)
5 weeks ago

I live SW and would love to join you

By *C79Man
4 weeks ago

Caterham

I could do with rebuilding my friends group. I lost touch with everyone from my past.

At least we all know we have one thing in common as a starter

By *ixed_ManMan
4 weeks ago

tadworth

No unfortunately for you guys, this is one of the very few areas that have been unexplored on here. So you haven’t missed anything- maybe a chance to start one!

By *ingerella About TownWoman
4 weeks ago

Central London

Oh, there was a Sidcup one, there's a Heathrow one, LondonSurrey... Depends what exactly you consider to be South London. But there are certainly organisey people on the wrong side of the river xx

By *outhlondon_guyMan
4 weeks ago

London

I'd suggest Clapham or Waterloo as relatively accessible areas for lots of S Londoners

By *ondontown77Man
4 weeks ago

london

What’s the sidcup one?

By *ingerella About TownWoman
4 weeks ago

Central London

The profile was Sidcup Social. Still on here, but something happened about the venue. I have a feeling it used to be in a bar associated with one of the clubs but may have misremembered - best contact them direct xx

By *ochaManMan
4 weeks ago

London/Essex

Might be a silly question - anything wrong with us picking a venue, reserving an area and rocking up for a social, non play event?

I organise lots of things off fabs, no reason I couldn't for my swinging friends! Maybe some of you who are more experienced could point out flaws in my plans?

By *WANDTGCouple
4 weeks ago

Borough of Greenwich

There are plenty of socials to be had, normally one a month , depending on where in London you are, they are called " Munchies" normally set in pubs with the organiser meeting you at the table, these are based around the kink and fetish scene, but they are still just a pint or bite to eat and a chat.

By *ochaManMan
4 weeks ago

London/Essex

"There are plenty of socials to be had, normally one a month , depending on where in London you are, they are called " Munchies" normally set in pubs with the organiser meeting you at the table, these are based around the kink and fetish scene, but they are still just a pint or bite to eat and a chat. "

That's interesting to hear about, how does one get on the list for one of these munchies?

By *WANDTGCouple
4 weeks ago

Borough of Greenwich

"There are plenty of socials to be had, normally one a month , depending on where in London you are, they are called " Munchies" normally set in pubs with the organiser meeting you at the table, these are based around the kink and fetish scene, but they are still just a pint or bite to eat and a chat.

That's interesting to hear about, how does one get on the list for one of these munchies?"

There's another site for FETish and kinks , join and look at what's happening near where you are. Kent has about 20 munchies . London probably similar . Not sure if I'm allowed to name the other site...clue it's not get life ,but check the CAPS above

By *ingfieldLadMan
3 weeks ago

Sutton

I ran a social in Sutton a few times. Could run it again if there was enough interest

By *etflixandBillMan
3 weeks ago

London

If there’s not we should start one. I’ll go first and suggest a location and date. October 12th, Bromley, Artful Duke xx

By *C79Man
3 weeks ago

Caterham

"If there’s not we should start one. I’ll go first and suggest a location and date. October 12th, Bromley, Artful Duke xx"

Dammit, I'll be sunning myself in Gran Canaria then!

By *ondonlad_88Man
3 weeks ago

Great idea... I'm in.

By *etflixandBillMan
3 weeks ago

London

I’m going there in 14 days!

Post new Message to Thread