Login here

Back to forum list
Back to London

Approaching men

Jump to newest

By *abygirl6969 OP   TV/TS
6 weeks ago

edinburgh

Do men like being approached, if so how?

Say for example in an office setting or otherwise what is the best way to approach someone, if at all? I think many women don’t want to come across as desperate but might be interested in a date to get to know someone they fancy more…how should we best let you know we are interested?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *perienceMan
6 weeks ago

Cavan

Well if it's in a workplace setting and there's a chemistry there already, asking to go for a drink or a coffee after work or at the weekend/day off is a good start, taking it out of the workplace

By (user no longer on site)
6 weeks ago

"Do men like being approached, if so how?

Say for example in an office setting or otherwise what is the best way to approach someone, if at all? I think many women don’t want to come across as desperate but might be interested in a date to get to know someone they fancy more…how should we best let you know we are interested?"

I’m old fashioned and know it’s unlikely but, someone just look directly at me and say they wanted fucked. Never happen I know but we all need a dream

6 weeks ago

edinburgh

"Well if it's in a workplace setting and there's a chemistry there already, asking to go for a drink or a coffee after work or at the weekend/day off is a good start, taking it out of the workplace"

Seems the best policy!

6 weeks ago

edinburgh

Say for example in an office setting or otherwise what is the best way to approach someone, if at all? I think many women don’t want to come across as desperate but might be interested in a date to get to know someone they fancy more…how should we best let you know we are interested?

I’m old fashioned and know it’s unlikely but, someone just look directly at me and say they wanted fucked. Never happen I know but we all need a dream "

Hahah, you are right but why not dream on though.

By *mughh69Man
6 weeks ago

kerry

I do with good banter

5 weeks ago

edinburgh

"I do with good banter"

Like what kind of banter?

By *ilthycouple24Couple
5 weeks ago

Glasgow

Say for example in an office setting or otherwise what is the best way to approach someone, if at all? I think many women don’t want to come across as desperate but might be interested in a date to get to know someone they fancy more…how should we best let you know we are interested?"

tbh I wouldn't say approach in a work setting I'd day for me if yiu wanna know them deeper than just sex get know something he like and take an interest in that for me it's mma. Chloe wakes me up from naps to watch my sport and its stuff like taht that make u realise how much a girl like yiu the small things when she take real interest inyiu and shows it not just ask hope this helps

5 weeks ago

edinburgh

Say for example in an office setting or otherwise what is the best way to approach someone, if at all? I think many women don’t want to come across as desperate but might be interested in a date to get to know someone they fancy more…how should we best let you know we are interested? tbh I wouldn't say approach in a work setting I'd day for me if yiu wanna know them deeper than just sex get know something he like and take an interest in that for me it's mma. Chloe wakes me up from naps to watch my sport and its stuff like taht that make u realise how much a girl like yiu the small things when she take real interest inyiu and shows it not just ask hope this helps"

Will consider this idea thanks

By (user no longer on site)
5 weeks ago

I’m old fashioned and know it’s unlikely but, someone just look directly at me and say they wanted fucked. Never happen I know but we all need a dream

Hahah, you are right but why not dream on though. "

shame I’m not in your age range

5 weeks ago

edinburgh

Hahah, you are right but why not dream on though. shame I’m not in your age range "

But presumptuous but ok. It takes much more than just age range to interest me.

Post new Message to Thread