FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to London

City of London - weekday "lunchtimeish" - looking to drink "special champagne" from a lady....

By *Sfan OP   Man
7 days ago

London and Surrounds

Hi all,

So, you can probably guess a bit about what Im looking for from the title ....but let me expand.

Im a professional guy, working in the city - Bank area... but happy to travel around a little bit...

I really enjoy the taste of fresh piss from a lady .... as much as directly from source is best, its not always practical (or even wished for from the giver) - and of course there is an easy solution to that!

Previously, I have met up with someone at a pub, where they have filled a bottle (which I can supply) in the toilets, brought it back to our table and poured the contents into my pint glass....and enjoyed watching me drink it...

I do know a couple of pubs in the city where this can be quite easily done without arising any suspicions or issues....but if you have any other ideas that lets me get your piss into my mouth - Im all for it!

Have to stress, Im not looking for sex, licking out, to be jerked off or anything (though, this could be talked about if that was something the lady wanted)....

I can generally take time out of work for about an hour or so during the day, timing can be flexible but also happy to meet before or after work too....

So, if you live/work/visit the city, are a woman and could be interested in letting me drink your piss, Id love to hear from you....

Steve

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread