Login here

Back to forum list
Back to London

Bi club kings cross

Jump to newest

By *burn19899 OP   Man
4 weeks ago

Portsmouth

I'm thinking about going to bi club kings Cross next Wednesday. Will be my first ever event so a little nervous any advise or tips would be great

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *C79Man
4 weeks ago

Caterham

I've been there just once but it was pretty full on! It's not a swanky, classy place. It is quite seedy (seemingly on purpose) As long as you are ready to be surrounded by naked people playing with each other in a relatively small area, you'll be ok. There is no pressure to join in but where's the fun in that, right?

By *ungcurveABCMan
4 weeks ago

london

Would love to go but think only if I was accompanied by a woman

By *burn19899 OP   Man
4 weeks ago

Portsmouth

"I've been there just once but it was pretty full on! It's not a swanky, classy place. It is quite seedy (seemingly on purpose) As long as you are ready to be surrounded by naked people playing with each other in a relatively small area, you'll be ok. There is no pressure to join in but where's the fun in that, right? "

Thank you very much that's helpful. Yes agree

By *os19Man
4 weeks ago

Edmonton

"I'm thinking about going to bi club kings Cross next Wednesday. Will be my first ever event so a little nervous any advise or tips would be great "
. Just a bit of advice so that you get the right event or perhaps both maybe the right event. I believe every 2 weeks is Sweet Wednesday which is aimed at the tv / ts although I guess others can attend.BiFunClub is every Monday and is aimed at bi sexual, bi curious men and women.

By *an BaldockMan
4 weeks ago

Hitchin

Can someone message me details of this place could never find any info on it's whereabouts please

By *ovetoedgeMan
4 weeks ago

Dunstable

"Can someone message me details of this place could never find any info on it's whereabouts please "

It comes up on Google, Bi fun club Kings Cross.

By *he Bi Fun ClubCouple
3 weeks ago

Kings Cross

"I'm thinking about going to bi club kings Cross next Wednesday. Will be my first ever event so a little nervous any advise or tips would be great . Just a bit of advice so that you get the right event or perhaps both maybe the right event. I believe every 2 weeks is Sweet Wednesday which is aimed at the tv / ts although I guess others can attend.BiFunClub is every Monday and is aimed at bi sexual, bi curious men and women."

The op was right with his dates

We hold evening parties (6pm to 10pm) at Central Station on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of the month. There will therefore be a party this coming Wednesday (12th June) which is the event the op was referencing. Details are on our profile and website

Sweet Wednesday, (the T Girl party) is held on the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month at Central Station

By *uzie_jennifer_2TV/TS
3 weeks ago

Cricklewood

No need to be nervous. It's easygoing.

By *ungcurveABCMan
3 weeks ago

london

Really would like to try this place out

By *ungcurveABCMan
3 weeks ago

london

Really would like to try this place out

By *mallButHard72Man
3 weeks ago

London

"I'm thinking about going to bi club kings Cross next Wednesday. Will be my first ever event so a little nervous any advise or tips would be great "

I was in your position on my first visit over a year ago and was very nervous. Just take the plunge and you wont regret it. It's very dark and seedy and full of very horny people. Havent been for a while but its about 80% men 20% women. It's the most surreal experience walking around a bar with your erect cock in your hand lol

By *burn19899 OP   Man
3 weeks ago

Portsmouth

"No need to be nervous. It's easygoing. "

Amazing thanks for the advice

By *burn19899 OP   Man
3 weeks ago

Portsmouth

"I'm thinking about going to bi club kings Cross next Wednesday. Will be my first ever event so a little nervous any advise or tips would be great

I was in your position on my first visit over a year ago and was very nervous. Just take the plunge and you wont regret it. It's very dark and seedy and full of very horny people. Havent been for a while but its about 80% men 20% women. It's the most surreal experience walking around a bar with your erect cock in your hand lol"

Haha yes I bet. Great thank you for the advice

By *iviTV/TS
3 weeks ago

London

In the same boat so appreciating this thread. I've been considering going for a while and might try Wednesday to sate my curiosity? I've been to bdsm raves before but not this kind of vibe, so unsure if it's for me?

I guess I'm unsure how my look will go down there as I'm kind of TV, kind of just androgynous 'enby'. Obviously I won't mind if I get charged for whatever, it's more whether I'll be out of place a bit - especially as I'm shy, idk.

By *ILL0811Man
3 weeks ago

rainham

"In the same boat so appreciating this thread. I've been considering going for a while and might try Wednesday to sate my curiosity? I've been to bdsm raves before but not this kind of vibe, so unsure if it's for me?

I guess I'm unsure how my look will go down there as I'm kind of TV, kind of just androgynous 'enby'. Obviously I won't mind if I get charged for whatever, it's more whether I'll be out of place a bit - especially as I'm shy, idk."

You will be fine , that’s what’s great about this place . Everyone is friendly and it covers many different looks and tastes .

By *burn19899 OP   Man
3 weeks ago

Portsmouth

Unbelievable night thank you so much for all making me so welcome

By *C79Man
3 weeks ago

Caterham

I've put my name down to go on Monday. Looking forward to whatever happens

By (user no longer on site)
3 weeks ago

"Can someone message me details of this place could never find any info on it's whereabouts please "

CENTRAL STATION, 37 Wharfdale Road, London N1 9SD

By *ondonRascalMan
3 weeks ago

London , Blackpool

Hi been once years ago am a bi curious tv fan limited experience , can you take beer, how much on any Wed?

X

By *ucker68Man
3 weeks ago

East Finchley

How busy are the Wednesday night sessions compared to the Monday day sessions? Thanks

By *C79Man
3 weeks ago

Caterham

There is a bar downstairs where the action happens so you can't take your own drinks in. Prices are on their website & fab user. It partly depends what time you arrive

Post new Message to Thread