Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to London

Any attractive slim girls or couples

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

All I want is an attractive slim girl or couple to invite me to there place for some naughty sexy fun, are there any girls or couples out there up for inviting me over daytimes this week or evenings, surprise me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

All I want it 2 bi guys who don't mind playing together while I watch, and then we all join in for some hot, sticky, sweaty fun.

But hey, I don't expect it to jump into my lap while I sit here doing nothing.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Is that all? Expect youll get loads of offers soon seeing as you are one of the few elusive single men looking for women

over a year ago

You need to get Sky plus , then you can get the "Sky remote " shot ,a sure fire meet persuader !

By *andd2Couple
over a year ago

The Dungeon

All i want is a pony and a castle and a princess dress and a million pounds and a Ferrari and a yacht and i don't expect to pay for it and so nothing for it and expect everyone to want to do it just cos i want it.

Single guys on this site always want something for minimum input. Make an effort man ffs

over a year ago

My friend, if I may say this, start chatting with people in the forum and chat rooms... Get to know them and then you will get somewhere. Mix around my friend, there are many nice people here... if nothing happens, at least you will make some cool and interesting friends. Don't always have sex as the main outcome... Cause you will be disappointed... Just start chatting... Putting your request on the forum won't get you anywhere. I don't mean to put you down in anyway...just sharing what I have learnt. All the best buddy.

Post new Message to Thread