Login here

Back to forum list
Back to London

DJ looking for work

Jump to newest

By *hocboy587 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Hi all im a Dj been doing it for years and i would love to break into the aldult seen and get some gigs if you hold events or know of anyone on the look out plz drop me a P.m out reply in thread.

Im a open format dj so i can play anything from the 70's to current of the most popular genres of music, links to my mixes can also be sent

Thanks in advise.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hocboy587 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 09/06/23 07:11:13]

By *hocboy587 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"Hi all im a Dj been doing it for years and i would love to break into the aldult seen and get some gigs if you hold events or know of anyone on the look out plz drop me a P.m out reply in thread.

Im a open format dj so i can play anything from the 70's to current of the most popular genres of music, links to my mixes can also be sent

Thanks in advise."

Sorry i should really proof read before sending lol let me start again as i can't edit.

Hi all im a Dj been doing it for years and i would love to break into the adult scene and get some gigs if you hold events or know of anyone on the look out plz drop me a P.m or reply in this thread.

Thanks in advance.

Post new Message to Thread