FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to London

WLTM a woman with an older, big, hairy, possibly loose/chubby pussy (FUPA)?

Jump to newest

By *punky_steve OP   Man
over a year ago

London and Surrounds

Hi,

So, this is a slightly different post (so, please dont ridicule me!!) - Ive became fascinated over the lockdowns looking at pictures on the internet of older women who have a larger, hairy loose looking pussy...sometimes referred to as a FUPA (Fat Upper Pubic(or Pussy) Area)...

Would share some photos on here of what I mean, but, Im not sure how to...

So, if you are aged 55ish plus......are hairy down there and think you have a bigger...maybe looseish pussy - Id like to at least chat to you and maybe be able to see it and maybe play with it sometime - and maybe trying to satisfy it too...

Im a professional guy, just turned 40 and Im hoping you might be happy with what I have to offer !

Steve

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *elaninMaverickWoman
over a year ago

near Putney Heath

"Hi,

So, this is a slightly different post (so, please dont ridicule me!!) - Ive became fascinated over the lockdowns looking at pictures on the internet of older women who have a larger, hairy loose looking pussy...sometimes referred to as a FUPA (Fat Upper Pubic(or Pussy) Area)...

Would share some photos on here of what I mean, but, Im not sure how to...

So, if you are aged 55ish plus......are hairy down there and think you have a bigger...maybe looseish pussy - Id like to at least chat to you and maybe be able to see it and maybe play with it sometime - and maybe trying to satisfy it too...

Im a professional guy, just turned 40 and Im hoping you might be happy with what I have to offer !

Steve"

Mine's only half hairy and half fat. Lol! Plus I'm under 55....not sure how many women are proud of their loose/loose-looking bits....maybe you need to join a fisting site?

just a thought.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread