Login here

Back to forum list
Back to London

Hotels with a good bar in central London

Jump to newest

By *roxhotwifecpl4fun OP   Couple
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Staying in London on Saturday 22nd October, want a good hotel with a bar so we can arrange a hotwife meet. Any recommendations???

Andy and Kelly x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The London bridge Hotel is nice and has a nice bar.

By *ctionman10Man
over a year ago

london

"The London bridge Hotel is nice and has a nice bar. "

Yes also agree with that hotel.

Also tower suites blue orchards at tower bridge. Amazing roof top bar with great views.

By *jkuk72Man
over a year ago

London & Herts

There are many to choose from, depending on the vibe you are seeking (eg classic, refined, hip etc.), preferred location and budget. You could search for “best hotel bars in London”, then look at price/availability of the hotel room.

By *sagain2017Couple
over a year ago

3timeround

We going London on the 1st Oct is there any club or bars we can go on the Sunday ? Xx

By *ab sex sandwichCouple
over a year ago

Gatwick Dungeon

"We going London on the 1st Oct is there any club or bars we can go on the Sunday ? Xx "

The Ned is awesome.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The ned is very nice. There’s also the roof top garden not too far away with a nice place on the floor below. I forget the name of it.

I’m staying in the London Bridge area Saturday so will no doubt be finding somewhere nice for a drink or two

By *jkuk72Man
over a year ago

London & Herts

The Trafalgar St James’s has a nice rooftop bar overlooking Trafalgar Square. Recently I also walked by The Standard hotel on Euston Rd by King’s Cross and their ground floor bar looked rather nice.

By *urreymojoCouple
over a year ago

Ascot

Soho House on the Strand..fab rooftop (with heaters & rugs) with a central heated swimming pool for the more hardy souls..otherwise great bars on the lower floors

By *uninlondon69Man
over a year ago

Lewisham

"Soho House on the Strand..fab rooftop (with heaters & rugs) with a central heated swimming pool for the more hardy souls..otherwise great bars on the lower floors"

Don't you have to be a member for anything in the Soho House group?

By *ab sex sandwichCouple
over a year ago

Gatwick Dungeon

"The ned is very nice. There’s also the roof top garden not too far away with a nice place on the floor below. I forget the name of it.

I’m staying in the London Bridge area Saturday so will no doubt be finding somewhere nice for a drink or two "

That’s the suicide center of the city. Had to put up tall fencing to stop people jumping off. Across the road from the Ned.

Post new Message to Thread