Login here

Back to forum list
Back to London

Virgin man needs help to lose it

Jump to newest

By *obbymason OP   Man
over a year ago

Waltham abbey

I’m a shy 24yr old man and really want to experience a woman. I lack confidence in speaking to woman my own age and think this could help me. Ideally I would like an older lady or couple to help me with this

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ig Boy FunMan
over a year ago

Camden

In my opinion (from someone who did not lose his virginity untill 27) it will not. Your problem is about connecting to people in general.

The solution, is the answer you dont want to hear, is that you need to just take a leap and force youself into social situration, and make mistakes.

Becuase only way going to learn is by making mistakes. No one can teach you this, sure some can guide, but it is not the same.

If really do need the lose virginity itch then seek a commercial solution (fabswinger rules forbid suggesting any of these).

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

In the nicest possible way, you are extremely unlikely to find what you are looking for here.

Women tend to look for experienced men, men who at least have an idea on how to please a woman.

You may get lucky and someone with a teaching/virgin fetish will come along, but I think they are far and few between, if they exist at all on here.

I wish you the best of luck, but I don't think loosing your virginity is going to be the magic cure all you think it will be.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Imagine the replies if the OP was of the opposite sex...

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

[Removed by poster at 14/08/21 14:52:16]

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

"Imagine the replies if the OP was of the opposite sex... "

Difference is virginity is a fetishism to a lot of men. It isn't to women.

By *panddaCouple
over a year ago

West Mids

"Imagine the replies if the OP was of the opposite sex... "

That's life.

By *panddaCouple
over a year ago

West Mids

"I’m a shy 24yr old man and really want to experience a woman. I lack confidence in speaking to woman my own age and think this could help me. Ideally I would like an older lady or couple to help me with this"

What makes you think this could help you OP?

over a year ago

"Imagine the replies if the OP was of the opposite sex...

Difference is virginity is a fetishism to a lot of men. It isn't to women."

I think the word you're actually meaning is "kink" not fetish. A fetish means the person explicitly requires it to achieve arousal or pleasure.

By *Xtriple7Couple
over a year ago

"In the nicest possible way, you are extremely unlikely to find what you are looking for here.

Women tend to look for experienced men, men who at least have an idea on how to please a woman.

You may get lucky and someone with a teaching/virgin fetish will come along, but I think they are far and few between, if they exist at all on here.

I wish you the best of luck, but I don't think loosing your virginity is going to be the magic cure all you think it will be."

This. You are who you are, wetting your wick isn't going to change you or your circumstances.

Quickest and easiest option available is to hire a professional imo. Look for one in their 30s, works from home, no extras/all inclusive, 30mins or 1hour and say you'd like them to take the lead.

By *iBBWLondonWoman
over a year ago

London

I think that developing confidence in yourself, celebrating your uniqueness and what a fabulous human being you can be will do much more to help you than losing your virginity. A confident, happy and genuinely funny man is much more attractive to women, and you’ll probably find that achieving one will get you the other anyway.

over a year ago

Assuming you're not lying - there's a lot of BS merchants who try this one on - you have to put the time in. Get off Fab and join a few non-sex clubs to meet some people you like.

over a year ago

"I’m a shy 24yr old man and really want to experience a woman. I lack confidence in speaking to woman my own age and think this could help me. Ideally I would like an older lady or couple to help me with this"

best thing to do, ask your mates, read some books, hit the gym, work on your appearance. work on yourself, you're only 24.

you dont want pity sex. You want passionate, genuine lustful desire from a woman.

in order to obtain, you must become a person who can illicit that response out of women.

Post new Message to Thread