Login here

Back to forum list
Back to London

What clubs are good to visit in London

Jump to newest

By *ustfortheforums OP   Woman
over a year ago

no

Hi sorry to bother all of you on this Pleasant Saturday evening I was wondering what sort of clubs are in London to visit as I am going to London next week and I want to visit a few clubs

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oobyHotwifeWoman
over a year ago

Thurrock

The only clubs in London are Le Boudoir & Our Place For Fun, one is near Liverpool St (East London) the other is near Wood Green (North London)

Both require Membership prior to visiting so I'd check their websites and apply ASAP if either are of interest

You've also got Rio's which is a Naturist Spa that allows play (believe that's in Kentish Town, I can't remember it's been a few years since I've been) there's lots of posts about Rio's on the Forums so a search or the club reviews will confirm location

over a year ago

no

"The only clubs in London are Le Boudoir & Our Place For Fun, one is near Liverpool St (East London) the other is near Wood Green (North London)

Both require Membership prior to visiting so I'd check their websites and apply ASAP if either are of interest

You've also got Rio's which is a Naturist Spa that allows play (believe that's in Kentish Town, I can't remember it's been a few years since I've been) there's lots of posts about Rio's on the Forums so a search or the club reviews will confirm location

"

Is there any clubs where you don’t have to be a member or have a membership

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"The only clubs in London are Le Boudoir & Our Place For Fun, one is near Liverpool St (East London) the other is near Wood Green (North London)

She is those clubs are the best clubs wearth going

"

over a year ago

Thre spa space in Kent I go regularly

I love to have go with you on couples night

By *oobyHotwifeWoman
over a year ago

Thurrock

[Removed by poster at 08/08/21 14:58:29]

By *oobyHotwifeWoman
over a year ago

Thurrock

Is there any clubs where you don’t have to be a member or have a membership "

No they are the only two clubs in London, I think the membership cost is minimal if anything at Our Place for Fun, not sure about LeBoudoir but I'm sure their websites will have all the info

Rios doesn't require membership but it's a spa rather than a club

over a year ago

no

Is there any clubs where you don’t have to be a member or have a membership

No they are the only two clubs in London, I think the membership cost is minimal if anything at Our Place for Fun, not sure about LeBoudoir but I'm sure their websites will have all the info

Rios doesn't require membership but it's a spa rather than a club"

Okay thank you I will go and check it out

over a year ago

I joined "our place 4 fun" a few weeks back and have been a couple of times since. Its a very friendly and welcoming club. The hosts are amazing and as a single woman I felt I was in a safe environment.

over a year ago

What about the one Heathrow as any one been thre

By *nvisible_manMan
over a year ago

TWICKENHAM

"What about the one Heathrow as any one been thre "

Stick to Silverleigh

over a year ago

no

"What about the one Heathrow as any one been thre

Stick to Silverleigh "

I’m just going to check out our place 4 fun

By *os19Man
over a year ago

Edmonton

"

. I would agree that OP4F , Le Boudoir , Rios are clubs in London.However perhaps AbFabs / Kestrels is or should be considered part of London after all the club is located in the London borough of Hillingdon and it also has a Transport for London Underground stations that you can take a Transport for London bus that stops outside club and accepts Oyster cards.If you live in West London say like Fulham it is probably a lot quicker to get to and from than say from Edmonton my part of North London via public transport.

By *ardiffGeekMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

"Hi sorry to bother all of you on this Pleasant Saturday evening I was wondering what sort of clubs are in London to visit as I am going to London next week and I want to visit a few clubs "

Did you manage to get to a club? I'm going to London in Sept and tempted to visit one.

By *n With LifeCouple
over a year ago

Hadley Wood

"What about the one Heathrow as any one been thre "

Kestrels (Heathrow) is an excellent daytime venue

over a year ago

no

"Hi sorry to bother all of you on this Pleasant Saturday evening I was wondering what sort of clubs are in London to visit as I am going to London next week and I want to visit a few clubs

Did you manage to get to a club? I'm going to London in Sept and tempted to visit one."

Go to one nothing stopping you

over a year ago

Our place for have thre got a website

By *nvisible_manMan
over a year ago

TWICKENHAM

"Our place for have thre got a website"

I was going to say why not Google it, but with your spelling its probably not a good idea.

By *oobyHotwifeWoman
over a year ago

Thurrock

"Our place for have thre got a website"

Yes they have l, they are also in the reviews section of this site

over a year ago

no

"Our place for have thre got a website

Yes they have l, they are also in the reviews section of this site "

Thank you I have had a look, and I have decided to go to our place and the other one near the airport

By *jkuk72Man
over a year ago

London & Herts

"Our place for have thre got a website

Yes they have l, they are also in the reviews section of this site

Thank you I have had a look, and I have decided to go to our place and the other one near the airport "

Good luck - hope you enjoy both

By *ardiffGeekMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

"Hi sorry to bother all of you on this Pleasant Saturday evening I was wondering what sort of clubs are in London to visit as I am going to London next week and I want to visit a few clubs

Did you manage to get to a club? I'm going to London in Sept and tempted to visit one.

Go to one nothing stopping you "

Which one did you go to?

over a year ago

no

Which one did you go to?"

I haven’t gone yet

By *ardiffGeekMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

Which one did you go to?

I haven’t gone yet"

Let me know how it goes x

Post new Message to Thread