Login here

Back to forum list
Back to London

Learn together?

Jump to newest

By *ornyVirginLondon OP   Man
over a year ago

London, Newham

Any fellow virgins (or anyone interested) out there looking to learn together? Of course this would only be after lockdown is over, but I'm a total virgin and would love to finally break free and have a connection with someone.

Grew up really conservative Muslim so decided to join the site to finally explore my wild side, let's explore both of our wild sides

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *he RingmasterMan
over a year ago

Canford Cliffs

"Any fellow virgins (or anyone interested) out there looking to learn together? Of course this would only be after lockdown is over, but I'm a total virgin and would love to finally break free and have a connection with someone.

Grew up really conservative Muslim so decided to join the site to finally explore my wild side, let's explore both of our wild sides"

Nice try - been done before - never works.

over a year ago

London, Newham

What do you mean? The virgin learn together bit? Fair enough after reading it again it does sound weird but I'm down for some feedback on how to improve this and my profile, sound like I'm on bloody Linkedin now

By *ondcpl4meetCouple
over a year ago

North of the river

You don't say if your looking for a guy to break your virginity ( ouch) or a looking for a female to break you in .

over a year ago

London, Newham

Good point I would say I'm slightly bi in the sense I lean more towards women but I definitely would consider a guy, hopefully it won't be that painful though lol if it was a guy

By *he RingmasterMan
over a year ago

Canford Cliffs

Personal choice but wouldn't it make sense to find someone who knows what they are doing rather than someone without experience like you.

Plus i don't think there are that many female virgins on this site.

As for breaking your bi virginity go to a vanilla club when its a bi night(post lockdown) and you'll definitely lose it

over a year ago

London, Newham

Vanilla club on bi night sounds like a great idea, hearts not set in stone about whether the lady should be inexperienced more so we click and on the same page

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If you're 20 years old and you've not even kissed anyone before, I'm not sure this is the site for you.

By *ukey1985ukMan
over a year ago

london

Yeah I agree with a lot of others in here that I don’t think this is the best place to be looking

Post new Message to Thread