Back to forum list
Back to London

Hotel near Euston

Jump to newest

By *lut-anna OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Central London/ St Pancrass

Hi there,

planning a BIG night once this is over and looking for a hotel in central London, preferably near Euston or St Pancrass where people can go up to the rooms without needing a card. Basically, I will be whored by my Mistress all night and the next day, hands tied in my back, one ankle chained to the bed. She will control my profiles on fabswingers and fabguys... The aim is to get as many guys as possible to use me. Any suggestions for good hotels to do that in central London?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You lucky thing you x

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

The only one I knew was the ibis near Euston, but that has been demolished for HS2.

You may want to consider serviced apartments as well.

By *lut-anna OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Thank you for your reply! Yeah, I remember playing there a few years back.... I will look at the apartments but need one with no reception.

By *lut-anna OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

"You lucky thing you x"
I know! Wink wink..... Cannot wait!

over a year ago

"You lucky thing you xI know! Wink wink..... Cannot wait!"
am sure your find the right hotel or apartment in that area

over a year ago

Most of the hotels in London now require a key card for security reasons. There's a nice new premier inn 2 mins walk from St Pancras / kings cross and 15 mins max from Euston. It's always busy with people milling around so no worries about it being quiet. You'll need a key card person or some kind of passing on the "batton" like a relay race

By *lut-anna OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

"Most of the hotels in London now require a key card for security reasons. There's a nice new premier inn 2 mins walk from St Pancras / kings cross and 15 mins max from Euston. It's always busy with people milling around so no worries about it being quiet. You'll need a key card person or some kind of passing on the "batton" like a relay race "
thank you for your answer. That's what we are trying to avoid. There is one hotel in Walthamstow (Ibis) which is good if you are in the right building. But it is quite far from Central London. I have not tried the serviced appartements yet. I must investigate. If people know some nice addresses, let me know!

By *iscolandMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Pack and cartridge isn't far, ideal for Cummings and goings lol

Post new Message to Thread