Back to forum list
Back to London

Best way to look for a stag?

Jump to newest

By *cubaGirl OP   Woman
over a year ago

North London

Hey hey,

My kink is to be in a relationship with a guy who enjoys watching me with others, but in a different way to a cuckold relationship as I'm not into the humiliation side.

Does anyone know where is the best place to find this guy would be? Totally appreciate not for everyone but all suggestions welcome.

Thank you!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm looking for the same.

I make sure I mention that in my dating profiles and bring it up pretty quickly.

I've found alot of guys are interested but whether that be fantasy or reality... who knows.

I don't think there's a best place to do it, just put it out there that that's what you want.

By *cubaGirl OP   Woman
over a year ago

North London

Cool. I just amended my Bumble to say open to a stag/vixen relationship. But I don't want to put too much out there with my face. Too paranoid someone I know or a colleague will see it! Was hoping someone might have found somewhere particularly good for it as I have failed to so far. Thanks anyway xx

By *ohnsueCouple
over a year ago

Spain

we are a cuck couple and have been for more than 20 years, its quite easy for us to get lots of guys for my husband to watch me with, its going to be a bit harder for you unless you can get/find a boyfriend that would be happy with that. Not all cuck is about humiliation definitely not in our case.

over a year ago

Yes, here, but alas me being slightly over 50 counts me out I fear

By *exleyboyMan
over a year ago

Erith

Would be interested but again am slighty over the upper age limit!

By *he MarquessMan
over a year ago

London

I’ve noticed Scuba’s profile in the past and found it intriguing and the photos very attractive - but, like the two guys above, sadly have never been able to message as I’m a bit out of (age) range.

My take on this is that it shouldn’t be a problem if gone about the right way. The very first couple I ever met, I was surprised that the guy just wanted to watch. But later I had a FWB who I found I enjoyed watching. I’d say that the first big thing is that both go into it with their eyes open. The second thing is that it absolutely must be a joint venture. I’d be comfortable watching a partner with another guy as long as there was nothing to suggest that I was in any way being edged out or that the partner preferred the other guy. And then absolutely the best sex will be between the two of you afterwards when you relive and talk about what just happened. Very best of luck, Scuba.

By *he MarquessMan
over a year ago

London

And PS, the very best of luck to you too, Sassy.

By *apachinMan
over a year ago

Huddersfield

This is just a hot wife or girlfriend with the spin of them being in the room.

Does the boyfriend have any imput

By *cubaGirl OP   Woman
over a year ago

North London

Thanks everyone!

The guy would absolutely have some input. There would be a mix of teasing and getting him to watch but I'd like him to be involved as well. That's all part of the fun. And mixing things up. So much to explore on this side of things!

But alas, I shall continue my hunt. A few guys have messaged after seeing this post, so who knows what the future could hold!

By *honomaticMan
over a year ago

Chelsea

Something I discovered when I was with my last play partner is how much I enjoyed watching her with other guys. When we first went to a club together, we got talking to one guy and he suggested going to a private room. Didn’t know how I’d react but really got off on seeing him with her. From then on, I’d take her to clubs and encourage her to play. We met on tinder but took us a while to start swinging as she was very new to it all.

I guess a better way of looking for it on other dating apps is to say you’re ethically non-monogamous. At least then it’s a more socially acceptable way to put what you’re looking for

over a year ago

I've found for dating sites OK Cupid is the best for anything outside of 'the norm'. Good luck OP xx

By *layful HarlequinMan
over a year ago

uxbridge

Can I please ask you to send me the answer once you have found out.

By *aniboyMan
over a year ago

london

I just wnna watch I think it’s fun

By *ickJMan
over a year ago

Hemel Hempstead

"Thanks everyone!

The guy would absolutely have some input. There would be a mix of teasing and getting him to watch but I'd like him to be involved as well. That's all part of the fun. And mixing things up. So much to explore on this side of things!

But alas, I shall continue my hunt. A few guys have messaged after seeing this post, so who knows what the future could hold!"

I'd have messaged you to offer too, but I'm just outside of your allowable age range.

we could talk about scuba gear too!

over a year ago

This actually sounds like exactly what i'm looking for, luckily I'm in London aswell...

over a year ago

There are plenty of guys on Fab like that. I saw a guy for a short while who was into that but I didn’t like the fact I wouldn’t have choice over who we met so stopped seeing him.

Have a look at Poly threads.

By *layfulserfMan
over a year ago

Northolt

My advice would to read their verifications.

Read there messages and make sure that they want to meet you both and to engage with you both.

You might also want to consider your upper age limit as maybe older guys will be more about what you want and their own ego

By *ornucopiaMan
over a year ago

Bexley

"I've found for dating sites OK Cupid is the best for anything outside of 'the norm'. Good luck OP xx"

I took a look at their site and immediately thought 'Russia' when I saw the graphics.

To my surprise, it is a US outfit.

Will stick with PoF.

over a year ago

Check your messages scuba

Post new Message to Thread