Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Social distancing

Jump to newest

By *uddys Hotwife OP   Couple
over a year ago

Naas

How many people are taking this serious? Are there many people still meeting off of fab?

We are not meeting and practising keeping our distance but curious who here is not???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Social Distancing rocks

over a year ago

Taking this very serious as everyone should. Tough times for everyone but we all need to play our part.

Plenty on time for fabbing after this

over a year ago

Naas

"Taking this very serious as everyone should. Tough times for everyone but we all need to play our part.

Plenty on time for fabbing after this "

We agree, we all need to keep each other safe, I have seen a status requesting a meet today and thought, they cannot be serious? Ignorance, stupidity or both???

over a year ago

I just got a message from someone with not 1 but 2 new "meet in person" veris from the past 5 days. What does be wrong with people?

By *illium_cobblersMan
over a year ago

swords & Derby

I'm socially distant, England far enough for you ?? And now Boris locked us in for being naughty too!!

over a year ago

Naas

"I just got a message from someone with not 1 but 2 new "meet in person" veris from the past 5 days. What does be wrong with people? "

Absolutely shocking, I personally am terrified of this, like so many others, I would be in the high risk category so Mr Fuddy has even banned me from going to get groceries.... How do I spin it to ban me from house cleaning too ??? Lol

over a year ago

Naas

"I'm socially distant, England far enough for you ?? And now Boris locked us in for being naughty too!! "

We are all screaming for a lockdown as the behaviours of so many is appalling and selfish

over a year ago

So far there have been 148 cases and 3 deaths here in Northern Ireland. Other viruses and diseases kill way more and there's been no lockdown. I am fit and healthy and have always practiced good hygiene. I know people with weaker immune systems and they have done the same throughout their whole lives. Government measures being introduced are overkill.

One plus side to the whole thing is at least now you can see who can think for themselves and those who do everything their "superiors" tell them to do.

By *s LollyWoman
over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Ive seen new verfies pop up in

Update news feed but its the long explanation as to why they got one is actually longer than the verfie itself.....

By *ottotrot688Man
over a year ago

Newbridge

"How many people are taking this serious? Are there many people still meeting off of fab?

We are not meeting and practising keeping our distance but curious who here is not???"

Taking it very serious, it's no joke....although for me it's quite easy... one had one meet in about a year or more... so, I've been social distancing some time now.... but seriously yes, this is serious and should be taken as such. Stay safe stay well and look after each other..

over a year ago

Naas

"I'm socially distant, England far enough for you ?? And now Boris locked us in for being naughty too!! "

We are all screaming for a lockdown as the behaviours of so many is appalling and selfish

over a year ago

"So far there have been 148 cases and 3 deaths here in Northern Ireland. Other viruses and diseases kill way more and there's been no lockdown. I am fit and healthy and have always practiced good hygiene. I know people with weaker immune systems and they have done the same throughout their whole lives. Government measures being introduced are overkill.

One plus side to the whole thing is at least now you can see who can think for themselves and those who do everything their "superiors" tell them to do. "

How naive of me to assume the WHO as more knowledge about how a virus spreads than me with my C in junior cert Science.

By *avidc2019Man
over a year ago

dublin

This is crazy to think people are still arranging meets

over a year ago

As my recent update states even if you stick your dick in Dettol I won't be meeting you! It is baffling how many people are still meeting.

By *irdnBorisMan
over a year ago

meath

Lots of selfish people out there who dont care about others or themselves or familys there putting at risk ive taken time off work to get over this and keep my kids safe and everyone else around me i respect. its like writing a book make sure we still able to finish that last page of the story stay safe people and think of others and please god we get through all this

over a year ago

Think Fuddy is dead right. Total lockdown is the only solution. People are still not taking t his seriously. Beauty spots all over the country have been so busy over the last few days, its crazy.Its scary the a mount of people who are totally ignorant to the dangers of covid 19.

over a year ago

I got a macdonalds yesterday in the drive through as it was closing that night and inside was full of hospital workers with not abit of distancing going on. So what hope is there for all of the other thick cunts out there that will just do as they like.

over a year ago

"I got a macdonalds yesterday in the drive through as it was closing that night and inside was full of hospital workers with not abit of distancing going on. So what hope is there for all of the other thick cunts out there that will just do as they like. "
How are hospital staff going to social distance when they are on the front line doing their best to help people?? I know there are Thick C#%&s out there but dont include these fine brave people who are gamblibg with tbeir own lives to ensure you and I will be ok.

over a year ago

"One plus side to the whole thing is at least now you can see who can think for themselves and those who do everything their "superiors" tell them to do.

How naive of me to assume the WHO as more knowledge about how a virus spreads than me with my C in junior cert Science. "

Proving my point.

The WHO btw is run by some dude who had allegations of corruption against him when he was health minister of Ethiopia. He's also involved with other dodgy establishment types, so basically your typical politician.

Although maybe you're right, surely a politician wouldn't lie or manipulate the facts

By *eltic CplCouple
over a year ago

Kildare

If anyone on our friends list or someone on local updates show with a verification during this period we just use the private notes section and add a note to never meet these people

over a year ago

"So far there have been 148 cases and 3 deaths here in Northern Ireland. Other viruses and diseases kill way more and there's been no lockdown. I am fit and healthy and have always practiced good hygiene. I know people with weaker immune systems and they have done the same throughout their whole lives. Government measures being introduced are overkill.

One plus side to the whole thing is at least now you can see who can think for themselves and those who do everything their "superiors" tell them to do. "

Overkill??? So u have 2 different sides to this. The people that take it serious and the people that think its ott. The people thinking it is overkill. What evidence is there to back that up?? Its all speculation and predicting. The other side. The side that is screaming for countries to lock down and take this serious. They have the cold hard facts and evidence to back up their argument. Is what is happening in Italy and Spain not enough evidence for u??

One plus side to the whole thing is at least now you can see those who only think of themselves and those that are doing everything their government is asking with them to do to try keep others safe

over a year ago

One plus side to the whole thing is at least now you can see who can think for themselves and those who do everything their "superiors" tell them to do.

Overkill??? So u have 2 different sides to this. The people that take it serious and the people that think its ott. The people thinking it is overkill. What evidence is there to back that up?? Its all speculation and predicting. The other side. The side that is screaming for countries to lock down and take this serious. They have the cold hard facts and evidence to back up their argument. Is what is happening in Italy and Spain not enough evidence for u??

One plus side to the whole thing is at least now you can see those who only think of themselves and those that are doing everything their government is asking with them to do to try keep others safe"

Obey your governments hahaha, square.

By *olm_irishMan
over a year ago

naughtysville

Well done Fab...

See they've shut down meets

By *olm_irishMan
over a year ago

naughtysville

One plus side to the whole thing is at least now you can see those who only think of themselves and those that are doing everything their government is asking with them to do to try keep others safe

Obey your governments hahaha, square."

lol there's always one!

over a year ago

"I got a macdonalds yesterday in the drive through as it was closing that night and inside was full of hospital workers with not abit of distancing going on. So what hope is there for all of the other thick cunts out there that will just do as they like. How are hospital staff going to social distance when they are on the front line doing their best to help people?? I know there are Thick C#%&s out there but dont include these fine brave people who are gamblibg with tbeir own lives to ensure you and I will be ok."

They weren't on the front line in a macdonalds that was only the observation I was making, they have my full respect for everything that they do even before this virus broke out.

over a year ago

"I got a macdonalds yesterday in the drive through as it was closing that night and inside was full of hospital workers with not abit of distancing going on. So what hope is there for all of the other thick cunts out there that will just do as they like. How are hospital staff going to social distance when they are on the front line doing their best to help people?? I know there are Thick C#%&s out there but dont include these fine brave people who are gamblibg with tbeir own lives to ensure you and I will be ok.

They weren't on the front line in a macdonalds that was only the observation I was making, they have my full respect for everything that they do even before this virus broke out. "

By *irdnBorisMan
over a year ago

meath

"If anyone on our friends list or someone on local updates show with a verification during this period we just use the private notes section and add a note to never meet these people "
well said far too many out there still looking and having meets it may be there last bit of fun they have hope they think its worth it which its not stay safe guys and hopefully we all be about aftr this virus goes away

By *eaAndBenCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

One of the 49% desperate dudes as quoted on your profile... risking life and limb for the ride. Good man

By *cottybear74Man
over a year ago

kilkenny

Almost at the end of day 9....havent cracked up yet

By *oxminxCouple
over a year ago

NaughtyVille *×* Laois

"Almost at the end of day 9....havent cracked up yet"

Hey Scotty. Hope ur well ×

Can you call the next social (no pressure lol) something other than social plzzzzz

Post new Message to Thread