Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Fake profiles

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

In the last few weeks I've stumbled across a few fake accounts with verifications, didn't take long to follow the trail of verifications to realise these fake profiles are verifying other fake profiles and real peoe too, is there anything that can be done about this?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rmrs1234Couple
over a year ago

Waterford

"In the last few weeks I've stumbled across a few fake accounts with verifications, didn't take long to follow the trail of verifications to realise these fake profiles are verifying other fake profiles and real peoe too, is there anything that can be done about this? "

you can report them to admin

By *he JiggliesCouple
over a year ago

Athlone

If you suspect they are fake report them, but if they are verifying real people and they have displayed the verification then surely they aren’t fake

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Not ever one with out verification is fake... I've had two meets and not one of them verified me.. and both said ok they would...

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"If you suspect they are fake report them, but if they are verifying real people and they have displayed the verification then surely they aren’t fake "
I would agree, but the "real" people displaying these verifications only have 1 verification

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Block them would be my advice

1:Report them (nothing will be done)

2:Block them (they can't contact you and waste your time)

3:Forget about them (your experience on fab will be so much better by forgetting them?

Post new Message to Thread