Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Suprised ;)

Jump to newest

By *arry and Ann OP   Couple
over a year ago

Louth

Whats the most suprising thing you have ever realised you are into?

Any ladies who swore they would never go Bi, only to find they enjoy a bit of girl on girl play?

Guys who swore their Ass was an 'out'exclusive hole, only to find 'In' works too?

Who cares to share?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Watching..... I have a female “friend” who I’ve known for years upon years. We were talking quite a long time ago and the conversation got pretty hot. I admitted to her that I would be a voyeur and love watching a woman masturbating. She was quite shocked, but in a good way as she admitted that over the years she had fantasised about being watched. Needless to say the opportunity arose and, well, I’m sure you can imagine the fireworks!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Having my prostate massaged for the 1st time recently,mind blowing experience!

By *arry and Ann OP   Couple
over a year ago

Louth

"Watching..... I have a female “friend” who I’ve known for years upon years. We were talking quite a long time ago and the conversation got pretty hot. I admitted to her that I would be a voyeur and love watching a woman masturbating. She was quite shocked, but in a good way as she admitted that over the years she had fantasised about being watched. Needless to say the opportunity arose and, well, I’m sure you can imagine the fireworks! "

Worked out perfectly for you both!!

Post new Message to Thread