Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Help Verification problem

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Guys and Gals,

How the hell am I to get verify when I don’t have any verification to start with, a person said to me that she won’t meet with me because I’m not verified by anyone and I said the her I’m more then happy to prove to you that I am 100% genuine and real which I am, I understand that it’s all to do with so many fakes on this, but I’m NOT fake what so ever.

So if anyone at all would like to verify me please I’d be really happy so I can actually have some fun on this and meet people.

I have Whats App, Viber, KIK and Snapchat just to prove I’m real and not fake like most of the people on this.

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *rmrs1234Couple
over a year ago

Waterford

Could try get yourself to a social? be a good way of getting yourself out there and also chat to new people?

Reply privately

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

If most on this are fake then any verifications you get will also be fake.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Could try get yourself to a social? be a good way of getting yourself out there and also chat to new people?"

It really shouldn’t have to take that, people have video cam on their phones now a days, it’s just to prove I’m real which I am. Don’t have that much time on my hands to go to social. I mean we’re all on Snapchat and instagram.

Reply privately

By *rmrs1234Couple
over a year ago

Waterford

"Could try get yourself to a social? be a good way of getting yourself out there and also chat to new people?

It really shouldn’t have to take that, people have video cam on their phones now a days, it’s just to prove I’m real which I am. Don’t have that much time on my hands to go to social. I mean we’re all on Snapchat and instagram. "

how are you going to have time for meets then or is fuck and runs youre after?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If most on this are fake then any verifications you get will also be fake. "

I’m talking about the people that don’t have verifications at all on their profile, they can’t be all fake if you’ve proofed it by video or a Live Photo of yourself.

Reply privately

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Why would a complete stranger trust you with their Snapchat or Instagram? You've been here 7 weeks and you won't endear yourself to anyone by expecting instant attention.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Could try get yourself to a social? be a good way of getting yourself out there and also chat to new people?

It really shouldn’t have to take that, people have video cam on their phones now a days, it’s just to prove I’m real which I am. Don’t have that much time on my hands to go to social. I mean we’re all on Snapchat and instagram.

how are you going to have time for meets then or is fuck and runs youre after?"

Very good point!

Reply privately

over a year ago

how are you going to have time for meets then or is fuck and runs youre after?"

Hahahahaha nope not that at all, I can make time but not right now, between jobs and other family stuff, I’m not into the hardcore social (groups) meets like lots of the people on this are, I have a life outside of this, I’m not into picking up anything of anyone being with hundreds of people, Safe sex only, lol but just to prove I’m real to someone that’s all just to let everyone no out there that I’m not fake

Reply privately

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Hahahahaha nope not that at all, I can make time but not right now, between jobs and other family stuff, I’m not into the hardcore social (groups) meets like lots of the people on this are, I have a life outside of this, I’m not into picking up anything of anyone being with hundreds of people, Safe sex only, lol but just to prove I’m real to someone that’s all just to let everyone no out there that I’m not fake "

Did you ever consider a JCB or are you going to keep digging that hole by hand?

Reply privately

over a year ago

It really shouldn’t have to take that, people have video cam on their phones now a days, it’s just to prove I’m real which I am. Don’t have that much time on my hands to go to social. I mean we’re all on Snapchat and instagram. "

This is a 'Ahh Hearr.....Leave it out' comment

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Why would a complete stranger trust you with their Snapchat or Instagram? You've been here 7 weeks and you won't endear yourself to anyone by expecting instant attention. "

It’s called setting up a new account on Snapchat not your personal one. And we’re all complete strangers on this fucking each other so that’s nothing new

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sometimes there are socials that won't require a person to be verified or sometimes even were the hosts will try and meet a person beforehand themselves! Just try and keep an eye out as best you can!

There's also a lot of helpful Fabbers, men and women, who will meet for a cuppa to help folk along on their Fab journey

Joining in on the forums is a good way to help others see your personality too and maybe catch their eye so hang about, we're all friendly for the most part

However, don't be under the impression that a green tick gives you anymore of a right to meet than not having one there's plenty of verified folk who have no "luck" and vice versa! It all comes down to you in the end

Also, it's a fair question how you would have the time for meeting if you've none for a social setting. Some might even say the emphasise you've put on Kik, Snapchat etc is more indicative of what you're looking for

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Sometimes there are socials that won't require a person to be verified or sometimes even were the hosts will try and meet a person beforehand themselves! Just try and keep an eye out as best you can!

There's also a lot of helpful Fabbers, men and women, who will meet for a cuppa to help folk along on their Fab journey

Joining in on the forums is a good way to help others see your personality too and maybe catch their eye so hang about, we're all friendly for the most part

However, don't be under the impression that a green tick gives you anymore of a right to meet than not having one there's plenty of verified folk who have no "luck" and vice versa! It all comes down to you in the end

Also, it's a fair question how you would have the time for meeting if you've none for a social setting. Some might even say the emphasise you've put on Kik, Snapchat etc is more indicative of what you're looking for "

Thanks for that really in deep break down of my problem, I’m nearly sure it’s fairly straight forward in what I’m trying to do. I’m just looking to get someone to prove I’m real,nothing more nothing less.

Reply privately

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

I’m not into the hardcore social (groups) meets like lots of the people on this are, I have a life outside of this, I’m not into picking up anything of anyone being with hundreds of people, Safe sex only

Genuinely cant believe you typed this or even think this.

I've never been to a meet as I'm taking small steps to get my confidence back.

I'd never even think that the people on here who I chat to everyday on the forums are spreading diseases to everyone in a club that they consider good friends.

Unbelievable that you'd think that to be honest

Reply privately

By *adylaceWoman
over a year ago

Waterford City

You honestly sound like a lad that is more interested in cam or phone fun than actually meeting people. Maybe I’m wrong. But that’s how it sounds to me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I’m not into the hardcore social (groups) meets like lots of the people on this are, I have a life outside of this, I’m not into picking up anything of anyone being with hundreds of people, Safe sex only

I'd never even think that the people on here who I chat to everyday on the forums are spreading diseases to everyone in a club that they consider good friends.

Unbelievable that you'd think that to be honest "

Would you really believe what strangers says to you on something like this? Really

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You honestly sound like a lad that is more interested in cam or phone fun than actually meeting people. Maybe I’m wrong. But that’s how it sounds to me. "

Nope not at all, I never said that and I’m not applying it at all, I just want to get this verification crap over with so I can start to meet people for some fun. Because that’s what everyone looks for on this thing

Reply privately

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

"I’m not into the hardcore social (groups) meets like lots of the people on this are, I have a life outside of this, I’m not into picking up anything of anyone being with hundreds of people, Safe sex only

Would you really believe what strangers says to you on something like this? Really "

You're asking me to believe you

The clubs seem to be more of a social meet with the same people going all the time so yes I'd think they're honest

Reply privately

over a year ago

Would you really believe what strangers says to you on something like this? Really "

Exactly so why would someone want to verify you without meeting you socially first.

Reply privately

By *adylaceWoman
over a year ago

Waterford City

"You honestly sound like a lad that is more interested in cam or phone fun than actually meeting people. Maybe I’m wrong. But that’s how it sounds to me.

Nope not at all, I never said that and I’m not applying it at all, I just want to get this verification crap over with so I can start to meet people for some fun. Because that’s what everyone looks for on this thing "

Most people won’t meet you for fun without meeting socially first anyway. Most women I know prefer a social meet first to see how they get on and then arrange a play meet at a later time.

Reply privately

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

I suggest you come back to fab when you have a bit more time to dedicate to it. It's not something you're gonna have luck at if you dont put any time in.

Reply privately

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Bogman and I will meet you for coffee and verify you. How does that sound?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Would you really believe what strangers says to you on something like this? Really

Exactly so why would someone want to verify you without meeting you socially first. "

Yep I’ve no problem at all meeting someone for a drink to verify me, but I’ve to know that there real to some how, trust works both ways, won’t do not group meetings,

Reply privately

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

If they are verified then you'll know. That's the whole point of verification

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If they are verified then you'll know. That's the whole point of verification "

If there not

Reply privately

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Luckily you have an offer of a face to face with verified people above. V kind of them.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Truth be told even if you were verified she wouldn't have met you. Lots and lots and lots of time wasters on this website.

If Brad Pitts, younger more hung clone came on here with no verifications and a women is just dripping looking at his pictures. What would she do if she was the sort to actually meet?

She say what's your Kik and let's voice chat etc.

But someone who is not gonna meet will use any sort of excuse. Including you're not verified.

Reminds me of certain women on POF who "don't give their number out to strangers"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Bogman and I will meet you for coffee and verify you. How does that sound? "

There you go OP an offer you cant refuse. That green tick is waiting for you. Go get it champ lol

Reply privately

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

"Truth be told even if you were verified she wouldn't have met you. Lots and lots and lots of time wasters on this website.

If Brad Pitts, younger more hung clone came on here with no verifications and a women is just dripping looking at his pictures. What would she do if she was the sort to actually meet?

But someone who is not gonna meet will use any sort of excuse. Including you're not verified.

Reminds me of certain women on POF who "don't give their number out to strangers"

"

Nonsense. Loads of met do great on here.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hahahahaha nope not that at all, I can make time but not right now, between jobs and other family stuff, I’m not into the hardcore social (groups) meets like lots of the people on this are, I have a life outside of this, I’m not into picking up anything of anyone being with hundreds of people, Safe sex only, lol but just to prove I’m real to someone that’s all just to let everyone no out there that I’m not fake "

A social does NOT equal sex!!!! A social is just that, a social gathering of like minded people with a common interest. Your implication that people who go to socials sleep with everyone there, have STI's and have "no life outside of this" is offensive to me.

You also say you want to get this verification stuff out of the way so you can "start having fun". Have you realised that most people on here WANT to meet for a SOCIAL (ie coffee or a drink and chat) before any fun is arranged at a later date? If you dont have time for that now how will you find the time for this going forward? You are the definition of an instant block for me with that attitude.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hahahahaha nope not that at all, I can make time but not right now, between jobs and other family stuff, I’m not into the hardcore social (groups) meets like lots of the people on this are, I have a life outside of this, I’m not into picking up anything of anyone being with hundreds of people, Safe sex only, lol but just to prove I’m real to someone that’s all just to let everyone no out there that I’m not fake

A social does NOT equal sex!!!! A social is just that, a social gathering of like minded people with a common interest. Your implication that people who go to socials sleep with everyone there, have STI's and have "no life outside of this" is offensive to me.

You also say you want to get this verification stuff out of the way so you can "start having fun". Have you realised that most people on here WANT to meet for a SOCIAL (ie coffee or a drink and chat) before any fun is arranged at a later date? If you dont have time for that now how will you find the time for this going forward? You are the definition of an instant block for me with that attitude. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Truth be told even if you were verified she wouldn't have met you. Lots and lots and lots of time wasters on this website.

Nonsense. Loads of met do great on here."

Nonsense?

The sheer vast number of men to women/couples ratio on here is staggering.

Wait... Are you saying every woman and couple here is shagging every guy left right and centre?

Reply privately

By *eductively_SweetWoman
over a year ago

wexford Dublin

You also say you want to get this verification stuff out of the way so you can "start having fun". Have you realised that most people on here WANT to meet for a SOCIAL (ie coffee or a drink and chat) before any fun is arranged at a later date? If you dont have time for that now how will you find the time for this going forward? You are the definition of an instant block for me with that attitude. "

Couldn't put it better myself. With that attitude he won't get very far

Reply privately

over a year ago

No I am not expecting or didn’t say that I want to have sex on a social meet, that’s why I said I’ve no problem for a social drink meet, that doesn’t involve any sex whatsoever, and really how can you know of every strangers health problems on something like this. Better safe then sorry

Reply privately

By *rishcowboy36Man
over a year ago

dundalk

I'd love to get verified too because I'm real and willing to prove it anyway but it's very hard here

Reply privately

By *sbotangoMan
over a year ago

Close by

I do have sympathy for the argument that you can’t get verified till you meet someone but cant meet someone till ur verified. The fact is that most women won’t give you the time of day if your unverified. Its not a criticism and completely understandable from a woman’s point of view. Its just a fact. End of. In my case I was very fortunate to get involved in a Northern Ireland kik group where i was able to get to know a few ladies on there and that was when the fun started for me. Everyone finds there own path on fab. Some with a well worded profile and some with sheer luck

Reply privately

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Nonsense?

Wait... Are you saying every woman and couple here is shagging every guy left right and centre? "

It's amazing what can happen when you talk to people rather than at them and treat everyone as a an equal and a human being and earn that respect you are demanding.

Reply privately

By *rishcowboy36Man
over a year ago

dundalk

So take me for coffee and chats and I'll be there with bells on

Reply privately

By *rmrs1234Couple
over a year ago

Waterford

I dont even know how to respond to this. Im not sure if its naievty or just plain ignorance

Reply privately

over a year ago

You also say you want to get this verification stuff out of the way so you can "start having fun". Have you realised that most people on here WANT to meet for a SOCIAL (ie coffee or a drink and chat) before any fun is arranged at a later date? If you dont have time for that now how will you find the time for this going forward? You are the definition of an instant block for me with that attitude.

Couldn't put it better myself. With that attitude he won't get very far "

Easy for u to say, you don’t have that problem I’m having, and it’s not attitude at all it’s something that everyone wants to see on this so I’m just trying to get verify that’s all. But at this stage there’s no point,

your all twisting my words around to suit you all.

Reply privately

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Nonsense?

Wait... Are you saying every woman and couple here is shagging every guy left right and centre? "

I've BEEN here as a single male. I was well verified. It's not rocket science. Use your wit and charm just like you would in real life. Convince a woman youd be fun to have a coffee with. It's really not so difficult.

Reply privately

over a year ago

No one is twisting your words OP. read back your own words and try to look at it from another fab member perspective.

Also I noticed you didn't reply to the offer if coffee from the 2 lads

Reply privately

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

djdjdndjdjdj - You're all sorted surely. You have your offer of a verification. Job done right

Reply privately

over a year ago

"No one is twisting your words OP. read back your own words and try to look at it from another fab member perspective.

Also I noticed you didn't reply to the offer if coffee from the 2 lads"

There’s no point I couldn’t really care now.

Reply privately

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

[Removed by poster at 23/01/20 18:50:22]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Amazed at the amount of negativity by well known fabbers and by by those who proffess to know it all by giving lessons on how to meet.

I don't see anywhere in his comment that he expected an insta-meet approach at all. His issue was someone said they wouldn't meet because he wasn't verified. I'm amazed at some people up their arses by this approach as even they had to start with someone 'risking" to meet them when they first started out.

I may just add that because someone is verified it doesn't preclude then from acting like some fakes and time wasters either, there's no guarantee. Some can just get away with easier than others and get support in doing so at the same time.

My advice OP is know what you're looking for and focus on that, chat away in forums and there will be someone who connects with you. Getting to a social is all well and good, but most don't allow unverified, especially single guys, to them for a few good reasons (which makes it frustrating for genuinely nice guys).

Hang in there and make friends on the forums and it'll happen. There are a few lovely ladies who occasionally do a social for unverified guys to help them along. Look out for these in the forum.

Best of luck.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"No one is twisting your words OP. read back your own words and try to look at it from another fab member perspective.

There’s no point I couldn’t really care now. "

I'm other words "I don't want to meet a guy for a verification". Beggars can be choosers I guess

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm other words "I don't want to meet a guy for a verification". Beggars can be choosers I guess"

I’m not gay or Bi

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Amazed at the amount of negativity by well known fabbers and by by those who proffess to know it all by giving lessons on how to meet.

I don't see anywhere in his comment that he expected an insta-meet approach at all. His issue was someone said they wouldn't meet because he wasn't verified. I'm amazed at some people up their arses by this approach as even they had to start with someone 'risking" to meet them when they first started out.

I may just add that because someone is verified it doesn't preclude then from acting like some fakes and time wasters either, there's no guarantee. Some can just get away with easier than others and get support in doing so at the same time.

My advice OP is know what you're looking for and focus on that, chat away in forums and there will be someone who connects with you. Getting to a social is all well and good, but most don't allow unverified, especially single guys, to them for a few good reasons (which makes it frustrating for genuinely nice guys).

Hang in there and make friends on the forums and it'll happen. There are a few lovely ladies who occasionally do a social for unverified guys to help them along. Look out for these in the forum.

Best of luck."

To be fair, I offered genuine advice and he threw it back in my face

Reply privately

By *sbotangoMan
over a year ago

Close by

"Amazed at the amount of negativity by well known fabbers and by by those who proffess to know it all by giving lessons on how to meet.

Best of luck."

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm other words "I don't want to meet a guy for a verification". Beggars can be choosers I guess

I’m not gay or Bi "

They weren't looking for a meet. They were offering to have a coffee and verify you. That's what you wanted and you're still not happy

Reply privately

By *rishcowboy36Man
over a year ago

dundalk

Of course theres a point and I get it.you use your personality and charm to ask a lady out..meet to chat and show how nice you are

Reply privately

By *rishcowboy36Man
over a year ago

dundalk

I have a coffee meet with a lady I chatted to this evening and I'm really looking forward to it

Reply privately

By *eductively_SweetWoman
over a year ago

wexford Dublin

Best of luck."

He doesn't want to go to a social because it's full of sti's did you miss that part as well his attitude

Reply privately

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

I’m not gay or Bi "

Neither am I and I don't even know Bogman and I'll apologise to him for making an offer like that on his behalf but you get a sense for people when you take the time to read their posts and listen to what they say.

Offer is withdrawn.

Reply privately

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Best of luck."

Not really sure where you're coming to this. He has an offer of a meet with a girl who need him to get verified... he has an offer of a coffee verification. He's better off thay most guys new to the site, and people offering to go out of their way to meet and help him.... and yet hes not interested!! You can lead a horse to water etc..

Reply privately

By *rishcowboy36Man
over a year ago

dundalk

I get it filthy nights and I totally agree.i guess he doesn't like coffee lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

I’m not gay or Bi

They weren't looking for a meet. They were offering to have a coffee and verify you. That's what you wanted and you're still not happy "

I’m sure it would look bad if a guy posted up that he meet me for tea/coffee I’m sure people would get the wrong impression that I’m gay or Bi and that’s the last thing I need bad enough as it is.

Reply privately

By *sbotangoMan
over a year ago

Close by

I’m not gay or Bi

They weren't looking for a meet. They were offering to have a coffee and verify you. That's what you wanted and you're still not happy

I’m sure it would look bad if a guy posted up that he meet me for tea/coffee I’m sure people would get the wrong impression that I’m gay or Bi and that’s the last thing I need bad enough as it is. "

Ohh fuck you’re gonna be labelled homophobic now

Reply privately

By *uietlykinkymeWoman
over a year ago

kinky land

Okay

Wow. A meet for a coffee isn't gay or bi!

A lot of us will meet someone for a coffee, in a safe public space and when you turn up and look like your images, will do a met in person verification.

I don't treat seen on cam verifications any different to no verification.

A social is a social, whether an organised one or a private one.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I’m not gay or Bi

I’m sure it would look bad if a guy posted up that he meet me for tea/coffee I’m sure people would get the wrong impression that I’m gay or Bi and that’s the last thing I need bad enough as it is.

Ohh fuck you’re gonna be labelled homophobic now"

How the hell will I, i have no problem with gays or Bi or anything else for that matter, I’m just saying I’m not either one that’s all.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Given the number of no shows, verification is used to try and lower the chances of a no show. How will a cam verification do that?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Given the number of no shows, verification is used to try and lower the chances of a no show. How will a cam verification do that? "

Good point.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Okay

A lot of us will meet someone for a coffee, in a safe public space and when you turn up and look like your images, will do a met in person verification.

"

Nope its not gay or bi but unfortunately so many people on this thing will thing of it that way, and question why meet a guy and not a girl. Again that’s the last thing I need

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Given the number of no shows, verification is used to try and lower the chances of a no show. How will a cam verification do that?

Good point.

As I said I’ve no problem in meeting in person read above

"

Reply privately

By *uietlykinkymeWoman
over a year ago

kinky land

"Okay

Nope its not gay or bi but unfortunately so many people on this thing will thing of it that way, and question why meet a guy and not a girl. Again that’s the last thing I need "

I genuinely believe the people using this site, and knowing it's quirks, will be more mature than you are giving credit for

Reply privately

over a year ago

Best of luck."

Negativity from well verified fabbers who supposed to be kind to others?

OP straight up implied that fabbers, who attend group socials on a regular basis are riddled with sti's, don't have a life and aren't trustworthy.

Not sure about you, but Yes, I do find it extremely offensive and it saddens me deeply that this is the kind of shitty attitude men come on fab with. Don't know what world you're living in but fab world I'm in is full of people who are highly respectable, clean, intelligent, trustworthy and above all friendly and social.

We have to go though excessive amount of crap, name calling and often brownmail that ignorant, frustrated folk put us through on a weekly basis.

So yes, well verified fabbers have a right to be upset and offended when someone who doesn't have a fucking clue opens their mouths to insult them.

Reply privately

over a year ago

So you say. The point in verifications is that others can support this, whether that's a woman, a man or a bus load of nuns, a meet verification says you did your bit and actually turned up. Check the forums and see the number of people stood up after spending hours getting ready or paying for hotel etc and maybe, just maybe, you'll understand why some would be cynical about taking someone on only their word.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Shovely Joe

I love this place

Reply privately

over a year ago

Best of luck.

Negativity from well verified fabbers who supposed to be kind to others?

OP straight up implied that fabbers, who attend group socials on a regular basis are riddled with sti's, don't have a life and aren't trustworthy.

Not sure about you, but Yes, I do find it extremely offensive and it saddens me deeply that this is the kind of shitty attitude men come on fab with. Don't know what world you're living in but fab world I'm in is full of people who are highly respectable, clean, intelligent, trustworthy and above all friendly and social.

We have to go though excessive amount of crap, name calling and often brownmail that ignorant, frustrated folk put us through on a weekly basis.

So yes, well verified fabbers have a right to be upset and offended when someone who doesn't have a fucking clue opens their mouths to insult them. "

well said Missus

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Guys and Gals,

How the hell am I to get verify when I don’t have any verification to start with, a person said to me that she won’t meet with me because I’m not verified by anyone and I said the her I’m more then happy to prove to you that I am 100% genuine and real which I am, I understand that it’s all to do with so many fakes on this, but I’m NOT fake what so ever.

So if anyone at all would like to verify me please I’d be really happy so I can actually have some fun on this and meet people.

I have Whats App, Viber, KIK and Snapchat just to prove I’m real and not fake like most of the people on this. "

I'm in Dublin next Saturday the 1st.. I can put aside an hour to meet you for an hour if you've not been verified by then

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I'm in Dublin next Saturday the 1st.. I can put aside an hour to meet you for an hour if you've not been verified by then "

There's an offer you'd be a fool to overlook

Reply privately

By *sbotangoMan
over a year ago

Close by

"Guys and Gals,

I have Whats App, Viber, KIK and Snapchat just to prove I’m real and not fake like most of the people on this.

I'm in Dublin next Saturday the 1st.. I can put aside an hour to meet you for an hour if you've not been verified by then "

Fuck ill be there myself

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Guys and Gals,

I'm in Dublin next Saturday the 1st.. I can put aside an hour to meet you for an hour if you've not been verified by then

Fuck ill be there myself "

Haha no prob, only have an hour though

Reply privately

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

I’m not gay or Bi

Neither am I and I don't even know Bogman and I'll apologise to him for making an offer like that on his behalf but you get a sense for people when you take the time to read their posts and listen to what they say.

Offer is withdrawn."

Fuck sake does this mean we're not meeting for a coffee

Reply privately

By *sbotangoMan
over a year ago

Close by

I’m not gay or Bi

Offer is withdrawn.

Fuck sake does this mean we're not meeting for a coffee

"

Your blew out mate

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can two unverified people verify each other? I’m not verified because I’ve never actually come close to meeting anyone on this. Then again I take notions and come and go every few months. Is having a green tick really that important?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm genuinely gobsmacked after reading all that. I'm actually shaking my head wondering if its all real or just a big wind up.

Anyway it was an entertaining read and I'm surprised at the level of patience some/ most ppl had but it just goes to show the type of decent folk on here. Good on ye and fair play to the 2 lads for the offer to meet.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm genuinely gobsmacked after reading all that. I'm actually shaking my head wondering if its all real or just a big wind up.

Anyway it was an entertaining read and I'm surprised at the level of patience some/ most ppl had but it just goes to show the type of decent folk on here. Good on ye and fair play to the 2 lads for the offer to meet. "

Here here darling - I totally agree with yourself and I tip my hat to the two gentlemen who offered.

Reply privately

By *rmrspumpCouple
over a year ago

narnia

[Removed by poster at 23/01/20 20:02:06]

Reply privately

By *rmrspumpCouple
over a year ago

narnia

This is like a slow motion car crash.. Mate, verification isn't about proving your real, it's a review, that you turned up, performed, and weren't a dick. And even with a veri, the fuck fest you are expecting is in reality, 6 months of hard work to MAYBE get a meet. And, to be honest, with the attitude you seem to have, you'll be a ham sandwich at a Jewish wedding..

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Okay

Nope its not gay or bi but unfortunately so many people on this thing will thing of it that way, and question why meet a guy and not a girl. Again that’s the last thing I need "

Ah that must explain why I turned Bi when I joined Fab. Must have being all those coffee meets with the Fab ladies that turned me

Reply privately

over a year ago

Shiver me timbers

Reply privately

By *uietlykinkymeWoman
over a year ago

kinky land

"Can two unverified people verify each other? I’m not verified because I’ve never actually come close to meeting anyone on this. Then again I take notions and come and go every few months. Is having a green tick really that important?"

No. You must be verified to verify someone else.

Not being green tick verified can omit you from searches and if people use message filters you can find yourself restricted from messaging also.

How big a thing it is, is individual.

I think this thread has run its course though

Reply privately