Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Any members on pof??

Jump to newest

By *ere_for_goodtime2019 OP   Man
over a year ago

north down

I am on here and plenty of fish, i have come across members from here,

Just curious how many are on both like me???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Im on tinder and bumble. POF is a waste of time

over a year ago

north down

I am not on facebook so cant do tinder,

What is bumble?

By *upermanslovechildMan
over a year ago

Glasnevin

"Im on tinder and bumble. POF is a waste of time"

I'd counter that Bumble is a waste of time, barely chatted to anyone on that, had more success on POF but you have to shift through a lot of Catfish, only drawback

By *issMercedesMrFordCouple
over a year ago

wexford

Badoo isn’t bad but pof and tinder are shite x

over a year ago

I've been on here and pof. Found pof to be a very lonely and boring place as all interactions on there are one on one and pretty much all of them starting with "hi", followed up by small polite talk for weeks on end going like:

- hi

- hi

- how are you?

- good. You?

- good, thanks.

Next day:

- hi, how's your day going?

- hi, good thanks. Yours?

- Yes, all good.

Next day:

- hi, hope you have a nice day.

- hi, yes you too.

Next day:

- hi, any plans for the weekend/christmas/holidays?

- hi, yes working, what about you?

- taking it easy.

- nice one.

3 months later:

- hi stranger, we've been chatting for so long now, would you like to meet up sometime?

By *upermanslovechildMan
over a year ago

Glasnevin

True, it can be that or just straight "hi, wanna fuck?" You stay classy lads haha

over a year ago

I'm on both, and Tinder and Bumble and Badoo...I'm lonely..

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/01/20 12:05:59]

over a year ago

"I am not on facebook so cant do tinder,

What is bumble?"

You can sign up with your phone number.

over a year ago

I was briefly on Pof but I left as Fabbers kept recognizing me from here. They thought because I was on Fab they could skip the getting to know you bit and just pop over for a ride. Ah I would occasionally like to have dinner and drinks

over a year ago

"I've been on here and pof. Found pof to be a very lonely and boring place as all interactions on there are one on one and pretty much all of them starting with "hi", followed up by small polite talk for weeks on end going like:

- hi

- hi

- how are you?

- good. You?

- good, thanks.

Next day:

- Yes, all good.

Next day:

- hi, yes you too.

Next day:

- taking it easy.

- nice one.

3 months later:

- hi stranger, we've been chatting for so long now, would you like to meet up sometime? "

Pretty much summed up haha

over a year ago

"I've been on here and pof. Found pof to be a very lonely and boring place as all interactions on there are one on one and pretty much all of them starting with "hi", followed up by small polite talk for weeks on end going like:

- hi

- hi

- how are you?

- good. You?

- good, thanks.

Next day:

- Yes, all good.

Next day:

- hi, yes you too.

Next day:

- taking it easy.

- nice one.

3 months later:

- hi stranger, we've been chatting for so long now, would you like to meet up sometime?

Pretty much summed up haha "

Does it not take two to talk?

Some are listeners, some are conversationalists, much like anywhere, even here. We can rise or lower ourselves to the level of a message. The skill is piquing the other persons interest.

On here it's easy for women as they don't need to try to hard in the conversation department as there's always another 50 guys eager and chomping at the bit to impress.

Not everyone is looking for conversation either. Many are here to quickly arrange a meet without fuss, so there's opportunity for all types, eloquent or not.

As someone already, Badoo is quite good.

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

- hi

- hi

- how are you?

- good. You?

- good, thanks.

Next day:

- Yes, all good.

Next day:

- hi, yes you too.

Next day:

- taking it easy.

- nice one.

3 months later:

- hi stranger, we've been chatting for so long now, would you like to meet up sometime? "

But sure do you not want to chat and see how things go?

Oh God I'm actually clutching my side laughing here.

over a year ago

- hi

- hi

- how are you?

- good. You?

- good, thanks.

Next day:

- Yes, all good.

Next day:

- hi, yes you too.

Next day:

- taking it easy.

- nice one.

3 months later:

Some are listeners, some are conversationalists, much like anywhere, even here. We can rise or lower ourselves to the level of a message. The skill is piquing the other persons interest.

On here it's easy for women as they don't need to try to hard in the conversation department as there's always another 50 guys eager and chomping at the bit to impress.

Not everyone is looking for conversation either. Many are here to quickly arrange a meet without fuss, so there's opportunity for all types, eloquent or not.

As someone already, Badoo is quite good."

Conversations with internet strangers are like farts - if you have to force them - they will most likely end up being shit.

10000000% agree with you about making conversations with women, even I find it a thousand times harder.

Altough did you notice how I didn't specify a gender with the small talk? I've had hundreds of exactly the same strings of small talk conversations with men and women.

Lastly - some people naturally click and find common ground from the very first message. It happens! It's most definitely not a fantasy

By *uperchampMan
over a year ago

dublin

- hi

- hi

- how are you?

- good. You?

- good, thanks.

Next day:

- Yes, all good.

Next day:

- hi, yes you too.

Next day:

- taking it easy.

- nice one.

3 months later:

As if you would have a problem meeting anyone on any of the lol

over a year ago

"......

Next day:

- taking it easy.

- nice one.

3 months later:

Some are listeners, some are conversationalists, much like anywhere, even here. We can rise or lower ourselves to the level of messaging "

As pointed out. Conversations are two way streets. I'm not calming to be be best conversationalist in the world. Even one person has to told me I'm very bad at it.

But when people reply with one word answers they are just as guilty as the guy that sent the "hi how are you message"

over a year ago

Badoo is good, well I personally found it the best. Since joining Fab I'm no longer on dating sites.

over a year ago

"I was briefly on Pof but I left as Fabbers kept recognizing me from here. They thought because I was on Fab they could skip the getting to know you bit and just pop over for a ride. Ah I would occasionally like to have dinner and drinks

"

Same Rosy

over a year ago

"I was briefly on Pof but I left as Fabbers kept recognizing me from here. They thought because I was on Fab they could skip the getting to know you bit and just pop over for a ride. Ah I would occasionally like to have dinner and drinks

Same Rosy "

Sorry like..

By *rederick2000Man
over a year ago

Out and About near you

"Badoo isn’t bad but pof and tinder are shite x "

I second that regarding Badoo

By *rederick2000Man
over a year ago

Out and About near you

"Badoo is good, well I personally found it the best. Since joining Fab I'm no longer on dating sites."

Exactly that

over a year ago

Same Rosy

Sorry like.. "

Lol.. Think you know me quite well by now Davy baby

By *upermanslovechildMan
over a year ago

Glasnevin

Same Rosy "

Nice wine and dine before you fuck

over a year ago

Same Rosy

Nice wine and dine before you fuck "

Eloquently put young man

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

Too many of the women want sex on them.

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"Too many of the women want sex on them."

Ah yeah, feck that!

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"Too many of the women want sex on them."

I don't want to fuck a woman whose standards are so low that she'll let me fuck her. It's a catch 22 situation.

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

"Too many of the women want sex on them.

I don't want to fuck a woman whose standards are so low that she'll let me fuck her. It's a catch 22 situation. "

Exactly, if shes willing to have sex with me, shes one filthy little minx.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/01/20 16:42:30]

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/01/20 17:03:37]

over a year ago

- hi

- hi

- how are you?

- good. You?

- good, thanks.

Next day:

- Yes, all good.

Next day:

- hi, yes you too.

Next day:

- taking it easy.

- nice one.

3 months later:

Conversations with internet strangers are like farts - if you have to force them - they will most likely end up being shit.

10000000% agree with you about making conversations with women, even I find it a thousand times harder.

Altough did you notice how I didn't specify a gender with the small talk? I've had hundreds of exactly the same strings of small talk conversations with men and women.

Lastly - some people naturally click and find common ground from the very first message. It happens! It's most definitely not a fantasy "

100% agree with this, we met online, a dating website, and hit it of right from the first message, things can click together, you never know when, or with who.

over a year ago

- hi

- hi

- how are you?

- good. You?

- good, thanks.

Next day:

- Yes, all good.

Next day:

- hi, yes you too.

Next day:

- taking it easy.

- nice one.

3 months later:

Lastly - some people naturally click and find common ground from the very first message. It happens! It's most definitely not a fantasy

100% agree with this, we met online, a dating website, and hit it of right from the first message, things can click together, you never know when, or with who."

And sometimes it doesn't take many words. It's just there, the way they think.

By *anKinkyMan
over a year ago

Carrick on Shannon

Yep on pof rarely and others mentioned.

They don't work great in Ireland but when abroad in a word fantasic.

By *irl4fucking18Woman
over a year ago

city

Its for nippers an extreme pervs pof stands for in my eyes (perverted online fuckers)

over a year ago

I was on POF but only lasted 3 weeks. Place bored the life out of me. Yes I came across a few familiar faces but on a whole it was too much like hard work.

Fab is the place for me and I dont think I would bother with any other sites now.

By *urfdudeMan
over a year ago

WEXFORD

From my experience of POF & from reading the profiles the majority seem to like long walks on the beach, small country pubs, cosy nights in and drinking bottles of red wine. Nobody seems to be looking for ONS or nsa meets.

It’s boring,

Tinder works well abroad.

over a year ago

"From my experience of POF & from reading the profiles the majority seem to like long walks on the beach, small country pubs, cosy nights in and drinking bottles of red wine. Nobody seems to be looking for ONS or nsa meets.

It’s boring,

Tinder works well abroad. "

Two questions:

Since when are men reading profiles?

So POF profile is good enough to actually read it but fab profile isn't?

over a year ago

"From my experience of POF & from reading the profiles the majority seem to like long walks on the beach, small country pubs, cosy nights in and drinking bottles of red wine. Nobody seems to be looking for ONS or nsa meets.

It’s boring,

Two questions:

So POF profile is good enough to actually read it but fab profile isn't? "

Of course, we read everything that's put in front of us. Diligently too!

And to answer your second question, almost 1am

By *ndefiniteSparkMan
over a year ago

ignites minds to unite ...

It’s boring,

Two questions:

1. Since forever , the longer profile the better

2. POF is crap , full of bot profiles

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

And the prize for Quote of the day goes to Missus for:

Love it

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"And the prize for Quote of the day goes to Missus for:

Love it "

Here John Boi, you need to be careful with that carry on. I can hear the hooves of all the Fab White Knights coming over the hill.

Oh wait....agghhhh..... they've caught me..... save yourself.... run!!!!! Run before they catch you too. How dare you make an honest statement. It's not fair. Nooooooo.

By *eralt80Man
over a year ago

cork

Would dating sites do better if they had M&G like Fab?

over a year ago

north down

It’s boring,

Two questions:

I always read profile and try drop a bit into the 1st mail i sent to show read it,

And yea if pof had singles meet and greet would do better

over a year ago

- hi

- hi

- how are you?

- good. You?

- good, thanks.

Next day:

- Yes, all good.

Next day:

- hi, yes you too.

Next day:

- taking it easy.

- nice one.

3 months later:

Ugh gave me shivers reminding me of that crap

over a year ago

presently? no neither of us have an active profile on there but did in the past. it ma as well have been plenty of fucks in the day

Post new Message to Thread