Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Rate my profile.. up for roasting !

Jump to newest

By *un_Paul500 OP   Man
over a year ago

Dublin

It's still dull, Let's spice it up.

Rate my profile ....and I am up for roasting..

Just don't go too hard

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

From a scale of 1 to 10 about 6ish

over a year ago

"From a scale of 1 to 10 about 6ish "

9/10

By *rishcouple12Couple
over a year ago

Cork County

"From a scale of 1 to 10 about 6ish

9/10 "

6/10

Little bit more info about you like or don't like, and needs updating since you say you are 25

And maybe not ask for a pic in your profile text, especially since all of yours are friends only

By *ommando4Man
over a year ago

South Co. Dublin

Contains that shitty warning paragraph at the bottom which I always feel is pointless and completely overdone.

over a year ago

"Contains that shitty warning paragraph at the bottom which I always feel is pointless and completely overdone."

Have to agree with you on that

over a year ago

One day Kaizer was roaming through the corridors of Fab whenst he stumbled a horrendous profile which had no pics no content and one sentence stating "Will fill in later".

Up until that moment in time that was the worst profile on Fab. Then Kaizer saw yours OP

over a year ago

The written part I think is good, OP. A bit of humour leading into what you're looking for and a bit about you

Although, as said above, the legal notice is unnecessary. Perhaps also the "I don't bite unless asked part" but that's just my opinion

Picture wise I always think they're a great way to get your personality across further so don't be shy of mixing it up and getting creative!

I also think it's worth noting that it's shows you carefully chose your 'interests' as opposed to just selecting anything and everything.

Best of luck, OP

By *rishcouple12Couple
over a year ago

Cork County

"Contains that shitty warning paragraph at the bottom which I always feel is pointless and completely overdone.

Have to agree with you on that "

In our defense it was a tongue in cheek , with the yadiyada

By *rishcouple12Couple
over a year ago

Cork County

"One day Kaizer was roaming through the corridors of Fab whenst he stumbled a horrendous profile which had no pics no content and one sentence stating "Will fill in later".

Up until that moment in time that was the worst profile on Fab. Then Kaizer saw yours OP "

Burn

By *un_Paul500 OP   Man
over a year ago

Dublin

"One day Kaizer was roaming through the corridors of Fab whenst he stumbled a horrendous profile which had no pics no content and one sentence stating "Will fill in later".

Up until that moment in time that was the worst profile on Fab. Then Kaizer saw yours OP

Burn "

Hahahaha .. that's some roasting.. I m enjoying..

over a year ago

As people above mentioned: more pics and be creative, bio is great, delete the legal notice.

6.5/10

Mrs A

Post new Message to Thread