Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Tradesman

Jump to newest

By *rade69 OP   Man
over a year ago

dublin

Working in a house today with a pretty little house wife !! So I’m waiting on the gear to arrive so I sit down and have a little look on fab.

I check the who’s near me section an I see a profile of a lady very very close to me .... no facial pics but I can notice some wall paper in the background that is very very similar if not exact to a pic on the profile what does a horny man do my head is racing since 8:30 this morning

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *reland8Man
over a year ago

sandyford

"Working in a house today with a pretty little house wife !! So I’m waiting on the gear to arrive so I sit down and have a little look on fab.

I check the who’s near me section an I see a profile of a lady very very close to me .... no facial pics but I can notice some wall paper in the background that is very very similar if not exact to a pic on the profile what does a horny man do my head is racing since 8:30 this morning "

I think it’s ok if you contacted her on here and if she likes ur profile etc, let her make her decision.

I DONT think it’s ok to tell her face to face for so many reasons

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Bookmarked.

I've got the popcorn and drinks and going to watch the side show.

By *rade69 OP   Man
over a year ago

dublin

2years out of her age limits fml

over a year ago

Be professional be discreet be like all other fellow Fabbers should be be nice but don’t be pushy and definitely don’t ask are you on Fab?, if she wants to make contact with you she can send you a message if you are what she is after by reading your profile, if not then just treat her with the same respect as any other customer, being on here doesn’t give any one a right to entitlement if that makes sense?

At best as a personal joke within yourself say that you really like her wall paper ! and that’s as far as it goes...

hope this helps x

over a year ago

You're in her house, her private space, in a professional capacity. Put it back in your pants, put your game face on and do the job you are being paid to do.

By *rade69 OP   Man
over a year ago

dublin

Not a chance would I ever make any reference to fab or to someone about being on fab in real life .. I’m shy enough about being on here ... needless to say my head is absolutely mashed and can’t stop thinking what if .

By *s LollyWoman
over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Had this happen me few mts ago had a perv on fab and seen a profile 15miles away i was waiting on a plummer to call when he did the profile was within quarter of a mile he left a few times during the day and the profile would get futher away to...never knew if it was him or not

By *reland8Man
over a year ago

sandyford

I heard about and then posted about something not to long ago that I think would be of help to you.

It’s called “post nut syndrome “

I won’t get into it all but it’s basically it’s the clarity you get in that moment after sex.

Eg- So you could think I girl is stunning and you want to marry her but right in that moment after sex, you get clarity.

It’s true for everyone I think.

Anyway what I’m suggesting is what seems like a good idea to you now is because you’re not thinking with clarity. If you knocked one out you would realise that you are thinking crazy!

DISCLAIMER- I am NOT suggesting you have a wank in this poor girls house

By *rade69 OP   Man
over a year ago

dublin

The joys and dangers of fab

over a year ago

As someone said earlier be professional - and do the job you were asked to do

By *igIsBackMan
over a year ago

all over and beyond

I have in the passed a few time being close and in hse that I have recognised. If the lady hows its u and fancies you... she will let u know... we are all adults here... maybe her neighbour's have the same wall paper... sure stand back and see how it rolls.

By *uciyassMan
over a year ago

sheffield

Wink at her. Maybe message her. I would say anything face to face at this point. Maybe drop

Your trousers at some point in the day and see what happens

over a year ago

I'd message her here and go from there. I certainly wouldn't want someone to say it to my face. Plus it would be pretty embarrassing if it wasnt actually her.

By *etergemmaCouple
over a year ago

South Dublin Area

Get back to fixing that boiler ffs. What ya think i am paying you for!!!!

By *rade69 OP   Man
over a year ago

dublin

I would never ever say anything to anyone no matter how much I would want to outside of fab ... as I wouldn’t want it done to me.. I’m 2years outside her age bracket so can’t mail her

By *rade69 OP   Man
over a year ago

dublin

"Get back to fixing that boiler ffs. What ya think i am paying you for!!!! "

Haha Daniel O’Donnell eat your heart out I dont do boilers unless Gemma is asking wow

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

No old boilers here.

By *ildmovementMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Maybe it’s her husband that in fab that may also near by???

By *rade69 OP   Man
over a year ago

dublin

Unless her husband is posing as a female ... which probably would surprise me on here

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Is she showing as recently online? Maybe put up a status update saying what you are doing.. and leave it ho to her to make the first move.

Even if she DOES see it, that doesnt mean she will want to fuck you. She might not fancy you.. she might not have shaved.. she might have her period.. so dont get overexcited.

By *anysicoMan
over a year ago

cork

Tmi, respect goes a long way ,

over a year ago

"You're in her house, her private space, in a professional capacity. Put it back in your pants, put your game face on and do the job you are being paid to do.

"

This..... fucking this!!!

over a year ago

"You're in her house, her private space, in a professional capacity. Put it back in your pants, put your game face on and do the job you are being paid to do.

This..... fucking this!!! "

Yeah true your in doing work for her get job done and leave of the women likes you she flirt r give you a sign if not keep in the pants r wee will see you on the news for peeping tom tradesman lol

By *rade69 OP   Man
over a year ago

dublin

Let’s jus say she is very very friendly / flirty or is that my mind running away with me again haha it’s Defo the wall paper !! How many people could have cream and coffee colour strip wallpaper right

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Remember... verifications or it didnt happen

over a year ago

I'd be very careful how you proceed despite how much you may want to . Your job is more important and don't forget you're in her home and she lady not like being identified in that way

By *rade69 OP   Man
over a year ago

dublin

hopefully she will see this thread otherwise I have no contact through fab

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

If it's not a tradesman's daydream, she's read the thread by now and delighted that you discuss her wallpapers on here. Just be a good boy and do your job. Have a wank when you get home.

By *rade69 OP   Man
over a year ago

dublin

Haha probably doghunter if only it was your beautiful timber floors and doors

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

You do nothing. You do the job you are being paid to do do. You do not put someone in a potentially awkward situation. Then you can have a wank when you get home.

As someone else said you can put a status up and she might notice it or this thread but other than that you should say and do nothing unless she does something first.

By *rade69 OP   Man
over a year ago

dublin

How many times does one man have to say it

Post new Message to Thread