Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Fab to fuck

Jump to newest

By *emper-fudge OP   Man
over a year ago

Blackrock

So alot of attention seeking people have had the great idea of increasing fabs on there photos...by stating that one lucky fabber will get go fuck them...in other news please give me a shout about a money transfer scheme with dear friend from nigeria

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If its what works for them, have at it, not affecting us in any way.

By *s LollyWoman
over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

"So alot of attention seeking people have had the great idea of increasing fabs on there photos...by stating that one lucky fabber will get go fuck them...in other news please give me a shout about a money transfer scheme with dear friend from nigeria "

By *man79Man
over a year ago

newry dundalk. warrenpoint

Sounds like a glorious idea

over a year ago

"So alot of attention seeking people have had the great idea of increasing fabs on there photos...by stating that one lucky fabber will get go fuck them...in other news please give me a shout about a money transfer scheme with dear friend from nigeria "

Yes I am most curious about this trend. So do they throw all the names into a hat? Maybe they can have second and third prizes as well. Handjob for fan of the week!

By *eralt80Man
over a year ago

cork

Is there a booby prize

By *unnyfookMan
over a year ago

Naas

I seen a vague status about something like that, I'm fabbing everything I see now

By *unnyfookMan
over a year ago

Naas

I will run that prize aswell.. lol

By *ouandme4240Couple
over a year ago

Galway

"So alot of attention seeking people have had the great idea of increasing fabs on there photos...by stating that one lucky fabber will get go fuck them...in other news please give me a shout about a money transfer scheme with dear friend from nigeria

Yes I am most curious about this trend. So do they throw all the names into a hat? Maybe they can have second and third prizes as well. Handjob for fan of the week! "

By *eralt80Man
over a year ago

cork

Have they an independent adjudicator from KPMG to over see the draw.

over a year ago

"Have they an independent adjudicator from KPMG to over see the draw. "

Pics or it didn't happen..

By *eralt80Man
over a year ago

cork

"Have they an independent adjudicator from KPMG to over see the draw.

Pics or it didn't happen.. "

Has to be all above board.

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Pics or it didn't happen.. "

You'd only have to fab them . Like

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Pics or it didn't happen..

Has to be all above board. "

Could be a fucky dip or a quick prick?

over a year ago

think the whole fabbed pics thing gets a bit much to be honest. yes it's nice to have your pics fabbed but would never go out of our way to get them fabbed. if that's the kind of validation ya need in your life might need to have a look at your life to see what's missing from it

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"think the whole fabbed pics thing gets a bit much to be honest. yes it's nice to have your pics fabbed but would never go out of our way to get them fabbed. if that's the kind of validation ya need in your life might need to have a look at your life to see what's missing from it "

Still trying to work out how some of these fab it to fuck it posts even appear in local updates when they don't live on the island of Ireland and none of their veris are from here either?

By *ouandme4240Couple
over a year ago

Galway

"think the whole fabbed pics thing gets a bit much to be honest. yes it's nice to have your pics fabbed but would never go out of our way to get them fabbed. if that's the kind of validation ya need in your life might need to have a look at your life to see what's missing from it "

I thought everyone is open-minded in this place. Some like to fuck some like to be fucked. Some like to watch, some to be watched. Some like they pick to be fabed. Each to their own no judgement.

By *rmrspumpCouple
over a year ago

narnia

[Removed by poster at 20/01/20 21:13:26]

By *rmrspumpCouple
over a year ago

narnia

Yes, we did this a couple of weeks ago, fabber was selected and informed, weather or not he wants to turn or not or not is another thing, as he hasn't replied to the message. Hope that answers your query, although why it should concern you is a little unclear

By *etergemmaCouple
over a year ago

South Dublin Area

"So alot of attention seeking people have had the great idea of increasing fabs on there photos...by stating that one lucky fabber will get go fuck them...in other news please give me a shout about a money transfer scheme with dear friend from nigeria

Yes, we did this a couple of weeks ago, fabber was selected and informed, weather or not he wants to turn or not or not is another thing, as he hasn't replied to the message. Hope that answers your query, although why it should concern you is a little unclear

"

Fairplay i think its a great idea. If you get a thrill out of it, that why we are here

By *rmrspumpCouple
over a year ago

narnia

We have a very full and satisfying life thanks. Taking a needlessly judgmental attitude to others might warrant a look at one's self though

By *etite_RosyWoman
over a year ago

Now in MALAGA (SPAIN)

"Is there a booby prize "

You really missed them, man

By *eralt80Man
over a year ago

cork

"Is there a booby prize

You really missed them, man "

They are the best ones.

By *etite_RosyWoman
over a year ago

Now in MALAGA (SPAIN)

"Is there a booby prize

You really missed them, man

They are the best ones. "

I just realise it (facepalm) Mine will be big

over a year ago

Really gets to me! Hate this! So attention seeking

over a year ago

"Really gets to me! Hate this! So attention seeking"

Some people probably were joking as they know each other personally or from the group chats.

By *rmrspumpCouple
over a year ago

narnia

"Really gets to me! Hate this! So attention seeking"

So sorry that our attention seeking behaviour causes you such upset, we'll really try harder in the future to consider your feelings.. How selfish of us

over a year ago

We're all looking for attention here surely? Nobody joins to be ignored. I fail to see how someone looking for fabs is hurting others in any way, which is not something you could say about everyone here.

By *rmrspumpCouple
over a year ago

narnia

Fairplay i think its a great idea. If you get a thrill out of it, that why we are here "

Thank you so much

By *rmrspumpCouple
over a year ago

narnia

"We're all looking for attention here surely? Nobody joins to be ignored. I fail to see how someone looking for fabs is hurting others in any way, which is not something you could say about everyone here. "

Exactly this x

By *eta74Woman
over a year ago

Dublin

People just aren't offering a fuck lol just seen a lady offer a cup of tea and a rich tea biscuit for a fab.

Now she's definitely getting a fab from me

Doesn't effect me, doesn't bother me what people do or say on their own profiles xxx

over a year ago

"think the whole fabbed pics thing gets a bit much to be honest. yes it's nice to have your pics fabbed but would never go out of our way to get them fabbed. if that's the kind of validation ya need in your life might need to have a look at your life to see what's missing from it

We have a very full and satisfying life thanks. Taking a needlessly judgmental attitude to others might warrant a look at one's self though"

Struck a nerve it seems simply giving our opinion on don't really care if you agree or not

By *rmrspumpCouple
over a year ago

narnia

"think the whole fabbed pics thing gets a bit much to be honest. yes it's nice to have your pics fabbed but would never go out of our way to get them fabbed. if that's the kind of validation ya need in your life might need to have a look at your life to see what's missing from it

We have a very full and satisfying life thanks. Taking a needlessly judgmental attitude to others might warrant a look at one's self though

Struck a nerve it seems simply giving our opinion on don't really care if you agree or not "

I assure you that you opinion of us means nothing. What we do is for our enjoyment, if you don't like it then that's a you problem. What I won't do however, is allow you to make unfounded judgements on a public forum about who and what we are, you know NOTHING about us. Your posts do however say alot about you

By *rade69Man
over a year ago

dublin

Shots fired at the fab police !!!! rebels have won and I’m so so happy fair play to you guys ... and what a lucky lucky man he will be

By *abraham_LincolnWoman
over a year ago

City Centre

Ha I think it's so funny! Proper attention seeking () Why would anyone be so desperate for fabs? Please explain.

By *rmrspumpCouple
over a year ago

narnia

"Ha I think it's so funny! Proper attention seeking () Why would anyone be so desperate for fabs? Please explain. "

I (MrPump) post the pics because I enjoy people looking at my gorgeous girl, and we both enjoy the though of meeting a random stranger. Why is that difficult to understand, and how exactly is it attention seeking?

Judgement without understanding

over a year ago

Just fabbed a few in here for free. Do I want fabbed back, no, but mine are for friends only. I just liked their pics.

I'd not have seen them if they weren't in the forum.

By *eta74Woman
over a year ago

Dublin

"Just fabbed a few in here for free. Do I want fabbed back, no, but mine are for friends only. I just liked their pics.

I'd not have seen them if they weren't in the forum."

Thank you for my fab lol

over a year ago

Struck a nerve it seems simply giving our opinion on don't really care if you agree or not

I assure you that you opinion of us means nothing. What we do is for our enjoyment, if you don't like it then that's a you problem. What I won't do however, is allow you to make unfounded judgements on a public forum about who and what we are, you know NOTHING about us. Your posts do however say alot about you

"

no we don't know anything about you but if that's how you use the site it's up to you. gave opinion is all, if you don't like it we won't lose sleep over it.

p.s. we are the least judgemental people you will meet, we just call things as we see them which can lead to some people not liking our opinions but as we said we won't lose sleep about it as it's an opinion, something we are ALL entitled to.

By *etergemmaCouple
over a year ago

South Dublin Area

I cant for the life of me understand what the big deal is.

There's far worse behavior on here like certain people using the most amazing Photoshop skills.

By *eta74Woman
over a year ago

Dublin

"I cant for the life of me understand what the big deal is.

There's far worse behavior on here like certain people using the most amazing Photoshop skills."

Very true

over a year ago

I use Photoshop for artwork......if you want me to touch you up.....hit me up

By *eta74Woman
over a year ago

Dublin

"I use Photoshop for artwork......if you want me to touch you up.....hit me up "

Please need the Christmas pounds to be taken off me lol

over a year ago

"Really gets to me! Hate this! So attention seeking

So sorry that our attention seeking behaviour causes you such upset, we'll really try harder in the future to consider your feelings.. How selfish of us"

Yes please do. Surely your pictures get fabbed regardless by potential suiters?why not just choose one normally instead of saying fab to fuck? In my opinion just a cheap way of getting into the top pictures and attention seeking. Just an opinion,which means nothing anyway not a personal attack.And out of curiosity has the random fabber claimed his prize?

And more than likely not chosen at random

By *rmrspumpCouple
over a year ago

narnia

"Really gets to me! Hate this! So attention seeking

So sorry that our attention seeking behaviour causes you such upset, we'll really try harder in the future to consider your feelings.. How selfish of us

Yes please do. Surely your pictures get fabbed regardless by potential suiters?why not just choose one normally instead of saying fab to fuck? In my opinion just a cheap way of getting into the top pictures and attention seeking. Just an opinion,which means nothing anyway not a personal attack.And out of curiosity has the random fabber claimed his prize?

And more than likely not chosen at random"

We do it because its part of our fantasy, not that that should concern you. And yes, we mailed a fabber, chosen at random, although he has yet to respond, also none of your concern. Our fab journey is what we want it to be, none of it concerns you

over a year ago

There are fantasies that people have on here that I'd say wtf, and there are fantasies I have that others would say the same.

If it's not what you like or doesn't match with how you do things then like you do with Christmas shopping walk on by and find what you like. No point throwing a brick through their window display because you don't like it. You're more likely get one thrown at yours because of it.

Fab can be such a negative place, no need to add more.

Enjoy what you have and enjoy that others are too.

By *etergemmaCouple
over a year ago

South Dublin Area

"There are fantasies that people have on here that I'd say wtf, and there are fantasies I have that others would say the same.

If it's not what you like or doesn't match with how you do things then like you do with Christmas shopping walk on by and find what you like. No point throwing a brick through their window display because you don't like it. You're more likely get one thrown at yours because of it.

Enjoy what you have and enjoy that others are too."

Wonderful

By *abraham_LincolnWoman
over a year ago

City Centre

"Ha I think it's so funny! Proper attention seeking () Why would anyone be so desperate for fabs? Please explain.

I (MrPump) post the pics because I enjoy people looking at my gorgeous girl, and we both enjoy the though of meeting a random stranger. Why is that difficult to understand, and how exactly is it attention seeking?

Judgement without understanding"

I still think it's hilarious. Put up another one, I need a laugh today

By *rmrspumpCouple
over a year ago

narnia

"Ha I think it's so funny! Proper attention seeking () Why would anyone be so desperate for fabs? Please explain.

I still think it's hilarious. Put up another one, I need a laugh today"

There you go, just for you, glad we can brighten your day

By *aura66Woman
over a year ago

Belfast

Mr&MrPs pics are hot as and regularly get onto hotpics, with or without asking to be fab’d. If they want to add a little spice & throw that into the mix, good on them. Anyone with as much a one pic on their profile is seeking attention to some degree. Whether you ask for fabs, don’t ask for fabs or indeed disable the feature. It’s how you get yourself out there and noticed. Fabs got very judgmental of late. Get another pic up so I can fab it....

over a year ago

"There are fantasies that people have on here that I'd say wtf, and there are fantasies I have that others would say the same.

Enjoy what you have and enjoy that others are too."

Absolutely fantastic post! Zero negativity, pure facts, thank you

Mrs A

over a year ago

There you go, just for you, glad we can brighten your day"

Very sexy pics

Fabbed a few of them

Mrs A

By *rmrspumpCouple
over a year ago

narnia

"Mr&MrPs pics are hot as and regularly get onto hotpics, with or without asking to be fab’d. If they want to add a little spice & throw that into the mix, good on them. Anyone with as much a one pic on their profile is seeking attention to some degree. Whether you ask for fabs, don’t ask for fabs or indeed disable the feature. It’s how you get yourself out there and noticed. Fabs got very judgmental of late. Get another pic up so I can fab it.... "

Kind words from such a beautiful girl, inside and out x

By *rmrspumpCouple
over a year ago

narnia

There you go, just for you, glad we can brighten your day

Very sexy pics

Fabbed a few of them

Mrs A"

Thank you

over a year ago

This

over a year ago

I think it just takes away from the authenticity of the top fabbed photos on here. None of the “fab to fuck” pics I’ve seen are bad in anyway but I think it just ruins it and nearly turns it into a competition. And let’s face it a blank profile that fabs a picture isn’t going to win a fuck so think the whole thing is farcical really. Just pick someone that fabs any of your pics normally.

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"I think it just takes away from the authenticity of the top fabbed photos on here. None of the “fab to fuck” pics I’ve seen are bad in anyway but I think it just ruins it and nearly turns it into a competition. And let’s face it a blank profile that fabs a picture isn’t going to win a fuck so think the whole thing is farcical really. Just pick someone that fabs any of your pics normally. "

Lol, the hot pics is a competition, at least for some, I've noticed peeps going through way more trouble to get those fab numbers up than posting it openly on their pics. The hot pic authenticity is a corrupted one. Each on their own.

By *etergemmaCouple
over a year ago

South Dublin Area

Perhaps if some people took decent pics they might be less judgemental.

Post new Message to Thread