Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Mailing women on here ... Why bother.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So a lot, but not all, have these big long essay style profiles.

You are expected to read it all. Some say "type this word in the message" so I know you read my profile.

Others also say you MUST attach a face pic first in order to have any chance of a reply.

So you jump through these hoops and nothing. they never get back. You look at another woman's profile. Rinse and repeat.

I've come to the conclusion that mailing women on here is a complete waste of time. That me and all the other guys on the website are just making women feel pretty and wanted with the messages.

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *eductively_SweetWoman
over a year ago

wexford

Or maybe just maybe your profile don't appeal to those you message.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Or maybe just maybe your profile don't appeal to those you message. "

A very poor generic response.

It's always "the guys" fault I've noticed on here.

Never the women. They're all angels. Certainly can't be the fact women get 100s of mails and get an artificially inflated ego. Nah. It's the blokes profile and messages.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Throwing the toys out the pram isn’t going to do you any favours here

Reply privately

over a year ago

If your not happy you know where the door is

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If your not happy you know where the door is"

White knighting on the forum won't get you any pussy mate.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"So a lot, but not all, have these big long essay style profiles.

You are expected to read it all. Some say "type this word in the message" so I know you read my profile.

Others also say you MUST attach a face pic first in order to have any chance of a reply.

So you jump through these hoops and nothing. they never get back. You look at another woman's profile. Rinse and repeat.

I've come to the conclusion that mailing women on here is a complete waste of time. That me and all the other guys on the website are just making women feel pretty and wanted with the messages.

"

Some of the women's profiles might look essays but you have clear message. Ticked all boxes? If answer is YES, then send a message. Simple!

Another story is, your profile might be not interesting enough to them and thats why no reply.

There are a lot threads on the Irish forum asking for advice. Read them all, check out your profile vs other men and update with a better bio, less cock pics, etc.

Reply privately

By *ashy85Man
over a year ago

Waterford

"Throwing the toys out the pram isn’t going to do you any favours here "

Ive noticed it's always this type of put down is used also when the man has a point. It just comes down to judging a book by its cover but take a chance actions speak louder than words

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Throwing the toys out the pram isn’t going to do you any favours here

Ive noticed it's always this type of put down is used also when the man has a point. It just comes down to judging a book by its cover but take a chance actions speak louder than words "

Sorry, are you implying that people have to reply to messages?

Reply privately

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

I dont even read their profiles, message them and they reply.

I guess pick people to message better, and dont expect replies from what is essentially cold calling every woman on the site.

Reply privately

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

It's a simple number game, hundreds of men only a few women, we do have the choice and we can't fuck them all. Which means not everyone on here will be breastfed.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It's a simple number game, hundreds of men only a few women, we do have the choice and we can't fuck them all. Which means not everyone on here will be breastfed. "

That's actually a good response.

Everyone else take note. She didn't feel like it was a personal attack. Like "toxic male I don't know what I'm talking about" couple above. Lol.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ah another rant about not getting replies, meets and accusing men of white knighting. I'm pretty sure I've seen this exact post 3 or 4 times in the past 2 weeks.

Reply privately

By *an For YouMan
over a year ago

belfast/holywood

"

Welcome to fab !!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ah another rant about not getting replies, meets and accusing men of white knighting. I'm pretty sure I've seen this exact post 3 or 4 times in the past 2 weeks. "

Then wouldn't logic dictate that this is the case?

Like if this is being said by three to four different users each week then doesn't this hold weight?

If you heard 3-4 times a week how some restaurant was expensive what would you think? You'd think "wow must be really expensive"

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/01/20 13:46:03]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ah another rant about not getting replies, meets and accusing men of white knighting. I'm pretty sure I've seen this exact post 3 or 4 times in the past 2 weeks.

Like if this is being said by three to four different users each week then doesn't this hold weight?

If you heard 3-4 times a week how some restaurant was expensive what would you think? You'd think "wow must be really expensive"

"

Yes, if I heard that about a restaurant. Its hardly an equal comparison.

I'm the male half of a couple who meet separately, here's some facts for you. Women and couples can pick and decide who they want to reply to and who they want to meet. There is a number of reasons they didn't reply, they didn't like your profile, there was no attraction when they seen you or your message didn't stand out. You, me and every other guy are just tiny specks in a vast ocean of men on here. What I just said is obvious, so you and those other posters don't seem to understand that.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Welcome to fab !!!"

Haha true.

I'll say this...

When it comes to guys we all know the craic. Vast vast majority of guys would ride anything.

Plenty of men out there would skip their mothers funeral if they were on for a shag. Call a spade a spade.

But you can't say anything about women on here. You're a toxic male. You're bitter. Etc.

Many people take things as a personal attack when you mention women.

Why can't we call a spade a spade?

Like see all you ladies on here? See why you get so many mails? It's because you have a vagina.

Does not matter if you are 25 or 75. Doesn't matter if you 8 stone or 18 stone. Guys will try to ride anything. So that ego you get is just artificial.

As for the lads .... get some respect.

I remember mailing all the hot women on here and when they didnt get back i turned to mailing overweight women. Then I realised what am I doing.... I'd never chat up such a person in the real world. What am I doing.

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/01/20 13:55:57]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Or maybe just maybe your profile don't appeal to those you message.

Never the women. They're all angels. Certainly can't be the fact women get 100s of mails and get an artificially inflated ego. Nah. It's the blokes profile and messages. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ah another rant about not getting replies, meets and accusing men of white knighting. I'm pretty sure I've seen this exact post 3 or 4 times in the past 2 weeks.

I'm the male half of a couple who meet separately, here's some facts for you. Women and couples can pick and decide who they want to reply to and who they want to meet. There is a number of reasons they didn't reply, they didn't like your profile, there was no attraction when they seen you or your message didn't stand out. You, me and every other guy are just tiny specks in a vast ocean of men on here. What I just said is obvious, so you and those other posters don't seem to understand that."

No comparison and so obvious?

Shove your opinion up your backside. Cause that's clearly where your head is.

Reply privately

By *an For YouMan
over a year ago

belfast/holywood

Welcome to fab !!!

Haha true.

I'll say this...

When it comes to guys we all know the craic. Vast vast majority of guys would ride anything.

Plenty of men out there would skip their mothers funeral if they were on for a shag. Call a spade a spade.

But you can't say anything about women on here. You're a toxic male. You're bitter. Etc.

Many people take things as a personal attack when you mention women.

Why can't we call a spade a spade?

Like see all you ladies on here? See why you get so many mails? It's because you have a vagina.

Does not matter if you are 25 or 75. Doesn't matter if you 8 stone or 18 stone. Guys will try to ride anything. So that ego you get is just artificial.

As for the lads .... get some respect.

I remember mailing all the hot women on here and when they didnt get back i turned to mailing overweight women. Then I realised what am I doing.... I'd never chat up such a person in the real world. What am I doing.

"

Can I have the extra large sweet & salted please. Lol

Reply privately

By *ultryDivaWoman
over a year ago

north county

It’s a simple numbers game. The ratio of men to women is unreal.

I do agree that the extra attention women receive can make some of them have an inflated opinion of themselves. But the same can be said for some men too. There’s an sense of entitlement that because it’s a swinging site they are automatically gona get knickers to drop just by saying ‘hey sexy-fancy a ride’

People have different interests, different things turn them on. Some want an anonymous ride and some want to know who they are fucking. Age, body type,location and interests also matter.

There are many variants to take into account.

For every profile that is like a story there’s a reason for every stipulation. They are making their preferences clear to avoid time wasting and miscommunication.

As for no replies-I currently have over 150 unread mails. Why? Because my life is not run around fab. I dip in and out when I have the time. I will read messages that catch my eye and reply to those that interest me after I read their profile. I can only presume most women are the same.

Reply privately

over a year ago

News alert fab is the biggest sausage fest in Ireland.. so either accept that there’s competition or improve your profile and be more positive in how you approach messaging women. That or lower your standards and go for the fatties

Reply privately

By *ensualandslow321Man
over a year ago

Tullamore

Spread the luv and join a couple of other sites. If you are still not meeting anyone then its you I'm afraid.

Reply privately

By *ashy85Man
over a year ago

Waterford

Just love these little chats we all have so salty hahahahaha great fun but not for snowflakes

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm the male half of a couple who meet separately, here's some facts for you. Women and couples can pick and decide who they want to reply to and who they want to meet. There is a number of reasons they didn't reply, they didn't like your profile, there was no attraction when they seen you or your message didn't stand out. You, me and every other guy are just tiny specks in a vast ocean of men on here. What I just said is obvious, so you and those other posters don't seem to understand that.

"

"

I said it's hardly an equal comparison.

A lot of men understand that there are hundreds of guys on here, you apparently don't. Its funny how I basically said what doghunter said but worded differently. You're just as much a white knight licking up to female replies.

The stench of anger and desperation is strong, best of luck.

Reply privately

By *rmrspumpCouple
over a year ago

narnia

Love these threads, so helpful in populating the block list

Reply privately

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Your responses on this thread leave an awful lot to desire OP. I haven't even looked at your profile yet, certainly won't bother to now to offer help. This thread tells me all I need to know to run away in the opposite direction from you.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's the way it works man. You can't take it personally and if you do take it personally then it's a personal problem rather than other peoples.

Reply privately

By *eductively_SweetWoman
over a year ago

wexford

Never the women. They're all angels. Certainly can't be the fact women get 100s of mails and get an artificially inflated ego. Nah. It's the blokes profile and messages. "

If that's the attitude you put into your messages then I'm not surprised. Your ego is bruised and your childlike responses show that.

Time to pull up your big boy pants and deal with it like the rest of us do.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

No one forcing you to mail anybody.

Your not happy,don't mail them,let them mail you,win win .

Reply privately

By *sbotangoMan
over a year ago

Close by

Also be aware that a high percentage of female profiles on fab are fake

Reply privately

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

... and yet there are plenty of men here who seem to have no problem at all getting meets.

Ask yourself why they are successful and you arent. They arent the best looking.. or the ones with the biggest cocks.

Mostly the difference is in communication, attitude, and patience. Not being an asshole helps also. These are things most guys can do with a little effort.

(Note.. being particulatly ugly, fat, or having a tiny cock will invalidate this comment)

Reply privately

By *osmicGateMan
over a year ago

louth

Best off having no expectations when you join a site like this that way you will never be let down...id have more chance of scoring for man utd later than i have here and i dont care..be happy in yourself that is the key to life

Reply privately

By *inkywife1981Couple
over a year ago

A town near you

"

I think the fact that men out number women/couples multiple times, therefore the competition to meet these fems/couples is fierce, a buyers market if you will.

Add to that the fact many couples and poss females have profiles here but only look for meets when its suits them which might be only a couple of times a year

Reply privately

By *ecentguy321Man
over a year ago

nearby

Meh.

some like you, some dont. Its the way of the world

When you do find someone you click with itll be worth it!

At least thats my hope!

Reply privately

By *ivelifeMan
over a year ago

Northern Eire

Tinder is the place for you man. Or make your page more interesting than a x rated photo.

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/01/20 17:08:10]

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/01/20 17:08:16]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I was surprised too about this, but after a while i understood this is how things go. Maybe from 20 mail contacts one or two will reply. Till now for sure one thing didnt happen, them contact me first. So no point to complain this is how things go here

Reply privately

over a year ago

I for sure dont have an artifically inflated ego did it occur to you that the women may not be into you get over it we not obliged to have sex with someone if we dont want to

Reply privately

By *pptopistMan
over a year ago

Dublin

"

I know what to do, OP. We should stop having sex with women. Horny? Fuck your fella! Don't want to fuck your fella? Well, maybe you're not that horny! Let's show them what it's like to be a man here!

Reply privately

By *ndrew1972Man
over a year ago

Roscrea

"Love these threads, so helpful in populating the block list "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Op you must look ast out from the woman's perspective.... they get a whole bunch of msgs every hour and I wouldn't blame them for not looking at every single msg that they get. I'm sure a lot of time msgs can just slip through without being noticed. Give the girls a break....I'm sure they have more important things you be doing than going through every msg.

Patience is required.

Not said in any bad way at all.

Mind yourselves and be nice to one another.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I need an edit msg button so I can go back and correct my stupid predictive text.

Grrrr

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Op you must look ast out from the woman's perspective.... they get a whole bunch of msgs every hour and I wouldn't blame them for not looking at every single msg that they get. I'm sure a lot of time msgs can just slip through without being noticed. Give the girls a break....I'm sure they have more important things you be doing than going through every msg.

Patience is required.

Not said in any bad way at all.

Mind yourselves and be nice to one another. "

Ohhh who’s being a lick arse ??

Reply privately

By *ortadowncplCouple
over a year ago

Portadown

I love these threads, it makes it very clear who to block to avoid future hassles!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I love these threads, it makes it very clear who to block to avoid future hassles! "

snap same as us. already blocked folks based on this thread

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Welcome to the jungle...

Reply privately

over a year ago

I agree OP, it can be very frustrating at times but having a rant about it publicly on the forums honestly wont do you any favours.

My advice would be to concentrate on updating your profile, take good pictures and put as much information in your bio as possible. Send polite messages and be respectful. Sooner or later someone will reply

Best of luck with it OP

Reply privately

By *gentleman44Man
over a year ago

dublin

I rarely message women on here as I know the volume of messages they get,I couldn't believe it when one girl showed me,so now I sit back and hope and wait for a message from a girl

Reply privately

By *angero3aMan
over a year ago

swords

yes sometime do wonder are some profile real

Reply privately

By *an For YouMan
over a year ago

belfast/holywood

Pretty sure the OP didn’t ask for profile nitpicking advice ?.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why am I still reading.......!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

You don't have to "jump through hoops" if you don't want to... If you don't like someones profile, why message, as I would say that meant, they were not who you were compatible with. When I am playing, I don't respond to men I am not attracted to. My face is always visible when I am so will just delete unread if there is no facepic sent with the first message or if it is obvious they haven't read my profile... There are many reasons women don't reply on here

Reply privately