Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Ladies taking insults on here

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've seen lately a good few ladies and couples on here and the status's taking insults and abusive behaviour from men.. Listen you need to know these people doing it are showing themselves to be insecure and incapable of holding a proper conversation they are showing immaturity as this is childish behaviour. They are quite obviously of low intelligence and they are acting out stuff that's going on in their own lives that they are incapable of dealing with themselves. Block block block and move on.

This is something I'm passionate about as in years past I was subject to depression and suicide attempts. But I greatly studied and explored the subject for years and am involved now with a little help group.. So chins up people.. Talking is good. I would be delighted to talk to anyone. Have a wonderful day

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rmrspumpCouple
over a year ago

narnia

"I've seen lately a good few ladies and couples on here and the status's taking insults and abusive behaviour from men.. Listen you need to know these people doing it are showing themselves to be insecure and incapable of holding a proper conversation they are showing immaturity as this is childish behaviour. They are quite obviously of low intelligence and they are acting out stuff that's going on in their own lives that they are incapable of dealing with themselves. Block block block and move on.

This is something I'm passionate about as in years past I was subject to depression and suicide attempts. But I greatly studied and explored the subject for years and am involved now with a little help group.. So chins up people.. Talking is good. I would be delighted to talk to anyone. Have a wonderful day "

Wise words.. We had a certain guy message a few days ago, having never conversed with him before, to say that he could get better down the farm..

You can just smell the twisted bitterness

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I got a message this morning from a man never met or chatted to, his message said I know you, creepy, if he knows me tell who he is..

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

Lovely words OP thank you

The sad thing is most of these men insult you as they think it’s the best way to get your attention how they ever think it’s going to work I don’t know

over a year ago

"I've seen lately a good few ladies and couples on here and the status's taking insults and abusive behaviour from men.. Listen you need to know these people doing it are showing themselves to be insecure and incapable of holding a proper conversation they are showing immaturity as this is childish behaviour. They are quite obviously of low intelligence and they are acting out stuff that's going on in their own lives that they are incapable of dealing with themselves. Block block block and move on.

This is something I'm passionate about as in years past I was subject to depression and suicide attempts. But I greatly studied and explored the subject for years and am involved now with a little help group.. So chins up people.. Talking is good. I would be delighted to talk to anyone. Have a wonderful day

Wise words.. We had a certain guy message a few days ago, having never conversed with him before, to say that he could get better down the farm..

You can just smell the twisted bitterness "

at that stage we would have told him to hop on His bike down to the farm.. But be prepared for rejection there too. Lol

By *rmrspumpCouple
over a year ago

narnia

You can just smell the twisted bitterness at that stage we would have told him to hop on His bike down to the farm.. But be prepared for rejection there too. Lol"

He was given a little dose of reality, that he could not buy a ride, even down the farm..

over a year ago

There certainly a lot of guys who don't put a lot of thought into introducing themselfs here in a respectable manner..

over a year ago

Just this morning i had a lovely message from a guy telling me i had stds. How he would leave me dead in a hotel room. And r#pe my kids.

I had never chatted to this person other than to tell them i wasnt interested.

By *rmrspumpCouple
over a year ago

narnia

"Just this morning i had a lovely message from a guy telling me i had stds. How he would leave me dead in a hotel room. And r#pe my kids.

I had never chatted to this person other than to tell them i wasnt interested. "

Sweet fucking jesus!

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

"Just this morning i had a lovely message from a guy telling me i had stds. How he would leave me dead in a hotel room. And r#pe my kids.

I had never chatted to this person other than to tell them i wasnt interested. "

That is beyond evil

over a year ago

Sweet baby jesus!!!

I get annoyed when someone calls me names. The worst I got was someone trying to bl@ckmail me. I hope fab kicked him off the site and I hope you're OK.

over a year ago

I have seen a lot of disturbing messages but that one you showed me was just shocking.

By *rmrs1234Couple
over a year ago

Waterford

thats really really sick. And to bring kids into it too is beyond the pale

over a year ago

Sweet baby jesus!!!

I get annoyed when someone calls me names. The worst I got was someone trying to bl@ckmail me. I hope fab kicked him off the site and I hope you're OK. "

Guys like that need to be locked away! They actually ruin it for the rest of us. I wonder if fab got rid of all the weirdos would the ratio be close to 50/50

over a year ago

All the ladies have gotten abuse at some stage....but that for me was THE worst message i had gotten. Blocked and reported for.sure.

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Sweet baby jesus!!!

I get annoyed when someone calls me names. The worst I got was someone trying to bl@ckmail me. I hope fab kicked him off the site and I hope you're OK. "

Ye I had someone do the same to me. I called his bluff and he left. But ye some of the abuse is bad. I've learnt to ignore most of it and just block and be grateful I never met them.

over a year ago

We got a message the other morning...

"Hello, love your big boobs Daisy"

We didn't open or read the message as we were both at work, but it had been followed by another message...

"Fat stuck up cow"

So because we hadn't replied to the first message, which we hadn't read the abuse started!!

He must have been friends with, if not the same person as above, who spends time on said farm! He obviously doesn't check sent messages to see what's read. No need to block him though as he blocked us.

By *an For YouMan
over a year ago

belfast/holywood

The only abuse I get is from couples. No idea why. I’m always polite and respectful.

over a year ago

"We got a message the other morning...

"Hello, love your big boobs Daisy"

We didn't open or read the message as we were both at work, but it had been followed by another message...

"Fat stuck up cow"

So because we hadn't replied to the first message, which we hadn't read the abuse started!!

He must have been friends with, if not the same person as above, who spends time on said farm! He obviously doesn't check sent messages to see what's read. No need to block him though as he blocked us.

"

would of blocked the creep back so he couldn't unblock to send more crap when someone hurt his fragile ego

By *P_80Man
over a year ago

Waterford

"Lovely words OP thank you

The sad thing is most of these men insult you as they think it’s the best way to get your attention how they ever think it’s going to work I don’t know "

Somewhere along the line they took the phrase 'Women love bad boys' too literally

By *aughtyhotlipsWoman
over a year ago

belfast

Got messaged this morning telling me how small my tits are no shit sherlock lol

By *Belfast_FellaMan
over a year ago

belfast

I often wonder is it just the anonymity of the internet that allows some men to behave like this or do they treat women like this in real life?

By *evilsKissWoman
over a year ago

Roscommon

Being a single woman on here is hard sometimes because ya get so many messages ya open a message and dont reply ya get abuse ya reply to a message ya get abuse ya cant win sometimes and then there is the (normal lads) in between all them abusive messages that lose out.

By *ogladyWoman
over a year ago

The bog

Unfortunately I have seen message from women to other women calling them all sorts of names so it's not only men who do it..

By *evilsKissWoman
over a year ago

Roscommon

"Unfortunately I have seen message from women to other women calling them all sorts of names so it's not only men who do it.."

Totally agree hun

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

When we were pregnant we had a great one where someone wanted to abort the baby and fuck it. I reported it. Nothing was done and he is still here.

over a year ago

Interesting post as I had a hate message last night from someone who has returned, then this morning two of similar tone from two I have never chatted with. One was clearly a copy from the first with exact wording of two sentences from last night. One of these is from a well known fabber too .

It's not just women as others have pointed out but there are very twisted and jealous people on here from all demographics.

Maybe women get it more because there are so many more men to women on here.

I don't know what the answer is as reporting and blocking doesn't stop or deter them as they just return. I've newbies blocked, but they can wait a week and then just start again. Blocking non supporters just reduces the already small number of women even more.

By *man79Man
over a year ago

newry dundalk. warrenpoint

The only I’ll abuse is Fanny’s. With the owner’s permission of course

By *rmrs1234Couple
over a year ago

Waterford

"When we were pregnant we had a great one where someone wanted to abort the baby and fuck it. I reported it. Nothing was done and he is still here."

thats really really disgusting and totally warped

By *ogladyWoman
over a year ago

The bog

"The only I’ll abuse is Fanny’s. With the owner’s permission of course"

I'm sure fanny gives her permission

By *ogladyWoman
over a year ago

The bog

"When we were pregnant we had a great one where someone wanted to abort the baby and fuck it. I reported it. Nothing was done and he is still here."

That person is sick and should get help..

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

Apparently i am a wrinkly old tart and a stuck up old cow. Men have a way with words whenyou reply with a polite no thank you.

By *rmrspumpCouple
over a year ago

narnia

"When we were pregnant we had a great one where someone wanted to abort the baby and fuck it. I reported it. Nothing was done and he is still here.

That person is sick and should get help.."

Name and shame..

By *ogladyWoman
over a year ago

The bog

"Apparently i am a wrinkly old tart and a stuck up old cow. Men have a way with words whenyou reply with a polite no thank you."

If u have wrinkles I don't see them and I had a good look

By *iscreet_divorced_guyMan
over a year ago

central

"Got messaged this morning telling me how small my tits are no shit sherlock lol "

I think you have lovely tits!

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

"Got messaged this morning telling me how small my tits are no shit sherlock lol "

Naughty you are absolutely beautiful in every way ignore the haters

By *aughtyhotlipsWoman
over a year ago

belfast

"Got messaged this morning telling me how small my tits are no shit sherlock lol

Naughty you are absolutely beautiful in every way ignore the haters "

I did laugh busty like really their small I wud never had know haha not like i look at them daily and touch thanks sexy lady

By *aughtyhotlipsWoman
over a year ago

belfast

"Got messaged this morning telling me how small my tits are no shit sherlock lol

I think you have lovely tits! "

Why thank you

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

I did laugh busty like really their small I wud never had know haha not like i look at them daily and touch thanks sexy lady "

I think it’s all gone a little crazy on here as last few days I’m hoping it’s the January blues

By *rmrspumpCouple
over a year ago

narnia

We had suggested a ki k group for couples and girls a while ago for honest info on guys, but it didn't receive much support. It's really worrying that the guys who sent these repugnant messages are happily going about their fab business and messaging other unsuspecting people.. I know that it's not solely an issue with single males, but to be frank, it's about safety, and in that regard the girls and couples are more vulnerable, not sexist, just a fact

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

"We had suggested a ki k group for couples and girls a while ago for honest info on guys, but it didn't receive much support. It's really worrying that the guys who sent these repugnant messages are happily going about their fab business and messaging other unsuspecting people.. I know that it's not solely an issue with single males, but to be frank, it's about safety, and in that regard the girls and couples are more vulnerable, not sexist, just a fact "

Really good idea because most of the time these men don’t get removed

over a year ago

Wow just got back home here to see all these repllys.. What some utter disgusting stuff... Always report... Don't even answer some of that stuff cause they actually want a response.. Just delete block and report.. And as some one else said. Name and shame. I may be old school and a gentleman but I'm frigin proud of it .

Don't take any negativity to Hart or dwell on it. To to us or as I said at the start talk to me.

over a year ago

I was getting hounded by some lunatic setting up fake profiles using my pics then putting on them I had sti,s

I left fab, but came back on a month or so ago

And it started again

Lucky for me the friends I've made on fab over the years had my back and kept reporting the fake profiles

And people I've never chatted to also reporting them

One thing I do know is that the sane normal genuine people on fab can see through the fake profiles and that's why I'm still here

And yes I was thinking when the fake profiles were being put up, are people going to believe the fake profile

I just don't understand why people do things like that

By *an For YouMan
over a year ago

belfast/holywood

Not exactly abuse but I have had one woman in particular who I met twice and would have been a regular but she became intensely jealous and stalked me to the point of setting up other profiles to chat to me and ask me about herself ( as she had verified me). Got very very weird

By *ellowguy13Man
over a year ago

North By Northwest

Jesus, what hope do us unverified have i refrain from sending private messages randomly because, well i assume its not the right etiquette !!

By *ndefiniteSparkMan
over a year ago

ignites minds to unite ...

Pardon my language but that's fucking insane

.when you report something like that . Do you delete the message or this gets send to admin.

Follow the user name to see how long is it going to take admin to act on this. . imagine how many messages he can send by the time something is done .

Users reported for things like that , should be automatically unable to send any messages until admin deal with it .

Not run havoc for 3 days before getting a ban

Outrageous ,

By *aughtyhotlipsWoman
over a year ago

belfast

I did laugh busty like really their small I wud never had know haha not like i look at them daily and touch thanks sexy lady

I think it’s all gone a little crazy on here as last few days I’m hoping it’s the January blues "

Fingers crossed lol

By *arajeanCouple
over a year ago

mayo

Nobody should be allowed to send abusive messages on here.

By *ndefiniteSparkMan
over a year ago

Small and super sexy,and very much matching your petitenes, pierced nipples , geat bum , those legs are not gym legs.

What sport are you into ?

Good taste in music too on the video with Phil Collins sounds

Next time he sends a message ask why he didn't send a picture of his small dick .

You are super hot

And I'm in Belfast next month will be very happy to invite you for lunch to put a smile on your face

F*** the small minded hater

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/01/20 21:44:05]

By *rmrs1234Couple
over a year ago

Waterford

feck all wrong with your boobs naughty. Mine are fried eggs in comparison. some fellas would want to get over themselves

over a year ago

"We had suggested a ki k group for couples and girls a while ago for honest info on guys, but it didn't receive much support. It's really worrying that the guys who sent these repugnant messages are happily going about their fab business and messaging other unsuspecting people.. I know that it's not solely an issue with single males, but to be frank, it's about safety, and in that regard the girls and couples are more vulnerable, not sexist, just a fact "

Absolutely excellent idea....count me in if it ever takes off

over a year ago

I would love to get to know you

By *man79Man
over a year ago

newry dundalk. warrenpoint

"The only I’ll abuse is Fanny’s. With the owner’s permission of course

I'm sure fanny gives her permission "

Most of the time anyway lol

By *aughtyhotlipsWoman
over a year ago

belfast

feck all wrong with your boobs naughty. Mine are fried eggs in comparison. some fellas would want to get over themselves"

Thank you think smaller ladies like us are meant to have smaller ones good things come in small packages

over a year ago

Ladies on here, should in absolutely no way stand for any derogatory comments, the same as no man here should stand for derogatory comments, this is what ruins the very fabric of this brilliant site. The more we kick this out the better this site will become.

By *rmrs1234Couple
over a year ago

Waterford

feck all wrong with your boobs naughty. Mine are fried eggs in comparison. some fellas would want to get over themselves

Thank you think smaller ladies like us are meant to have smaller ones good things come in small packages "

Darn straight. Even though i would love them a little bigger so i can wear backless dresses ha ha.

By *ndefiniteSparkMan
over a year ago

Not only ladies get foul undeserved messages .

Just got my first one .

From a lady .

Some people really need to chill

over a year ago

There are a lot of status on here from women, and I’m sure there’s more women get shit than me and that’s terrible. But it happens to guys too. I’ve had two women go absolutely mental at me for little to know reason, and hurl whatever they can. I mean I enjoy abuse and punishment from a woman, but not in a cunty way.

We are all here for pleasure and enjoyment. People just need to understand when to stop and when yes is yes and no is no

over a year ago

Fake profiles getting your pics and numbers (yes I’ve fell for it and I’m sure plenty others do) is horrendous. Have to sit sometimes and think, so who is it has my pics? Are they doing what with my number?

By *andydevineMan
over a year ago

sligo

Anyone for going to gran canaria and rocking out with our cocks out.

Post new Message to Thread