Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Bit of a rant

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

The promiscuity around here is unbelievable and it’s not the good kind.

Nevermind the senseless proposals (or replies) but drugs, visibly poor hygiene, demands for bareback or worse - creampie from a stranger, blatant oblivion of basic health.. this is an ugly jungle!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We aren't all like that.. Just block and ignore the ones you aren't interested in

over a year ago

Got to agree with Elle, not everyone here is the same but Fab is the gift that just keeps on giving, regardless.

By *eaAndBenCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

I guess like everything there will always be the good, the bad and the ugly!

over a year ago

Even tho I wouldn't agree to any

BUT I NEVER GET OFERED SEX DRUGS AND ROCK AND ROLL.!!

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Just ignore them. My profile must put a lot of those people off thank goodness cos I've been offered a lot of things on here but not many of those

over a year ago

I can’t get a message or a cup of tea

over a year ago

Fab is no different to the "real world" to be fair.

All you can do is look after yourself and your own health, make the right decisions for you and have fun!

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

What happened, did someone bareback with another man but not you?

By *rmrspumpCouple
over a year ago

narnia

"The promiscuity around here is unbelievable and it’s not the good kind.

Nevermind the senseless proposals (or replies) but drugs, visibly poor hygiene, demands for bareback or worse - creampie from a stranger, blatant oblivion of basic health.. this is an ugly jungle! "

I'm oftem mystified as to why people take the time to rant about the bahaviour of others that neither affects them or indeed, has anything to do with them. You are not required to meet or converse with anyone, and if you don't enjoy this site, leave

By *iscuits8Man
over a year ago

Meath / Dublin / Birmingham

Nevermind the senseless proposals (or replies) but drugs, visibly poor hygiene, demands for bareback or worse - creampie from a stranger, blatant oblivion of basic health.. this is an ugly jungle!

I'm oftem mystified as to why people take the time to rant about the bahaviour of others that neither affects them or indeed, has anything to do with them. You are not required to meet or converse with anyone, and if you don't enjoy this site, leave"

I was just going to word a reply but the above is pretty much what I was going to say

over a year ago

Shiver me timbers

All hope is not lost

over a year ago

"What happened, did someone bareback with another man but not you?"

Burn.

By *ts artMan
over a year ago

Londonderry

"Even tho I wouldn't agree to any

BUT I NEVER GET OFERED SEX DRUGS AND ROCK AND ROLL.!!"

What's wrong with rock and roll

I'm not entirely a fan of some of it but I'm sure it's harmless for the most part and a bit of rock and rolling could be lot's of fun if done right

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

I dont think the word "promiscuity" means what you think it does.

Also.. we are never offered drugs, nearly never offered bareback. Not sure whays wrong with us

over a year ago

People looking for drugs, people offering drugs and people saying they enjoy drugs during or after sex. it’s all on Fab. As in life, it’s rampant and it’s everywhere. I love the conversations I’ve had with people saying it’s only a joint and it doesn’t harm anyone. Well unfortunately in your small world it doesn’t matter but those that buy drugs in whatever form are contributing to criminality end of story. Probably the same people who are horrified that someone could be chopped up by a sword but also the people that continue to buy drugs who enable the killing.

over a year ago

Nevermind the senseless proposals (or replies) but drugs, visibly poor hygiene, demands for bareback or worse - creampie from a stranger, blatant oblivion of basic health.. this is an ugly jungle! "

as someone said above, block and move on if the profile isn't to your taste or stuff something you don't care for/disagree with

By *rmrs1234Couple
over a year ago

Waterford

Weve never been offered any of these! who do you be talking to lol

By *osmicGateMan
over a year ago

louth

In short a den of iniquity

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

I know what you mean OP Iv seen it all I got offered a line the other day to help my tiredness but the best you can do is block and move on

By *hett and scarlettCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

Then leave. If they landscape bothers you that much then why stick around? Seems random that you are emotionally distressed by it all but still post a look-at-me style topic.

Much like the other responders, we don’t get offered drugs or bareback sessions so if you are, then obviously you are conversing with a very niche section of the community.

As for promiscuity, you are aware that this is not only a community, but also a lifestyle site so people do tend to have sex on occasion.

By *eracityMan
over a year ago

the big smoke

Just because someone takes a risk with their own personal well-being doesn’t mean we all do. I personally check history prior to play. Once when here as a couple we attended a party. We where approached by another couple and the gentleman of said couple asked “are you two like us? Few beers, a bit of white then get down to fucking. She likes the natural feel”

“We like a few beers, some nice chat and to get away from risky situations. Bye”.

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Of course there's promiscuity around here, it's a swingers/sex site. What do you expect?

As for the health issues it's not any different here than anywhere else or in our society in general. It might be more visible on here but wherever you go in your life you will find some that love to dance on the cliff edge just for the extra thrill and you find others that are more responsible and cautious.

Last but not least don't tar everyone with the same brush.

By *eracityMan
over a year ago

the big smoke

"Of course there's promiscuity around here, it's a swingers/sex site. What do you expect?

As for the health issues it's not any different here than anywhere else or in our society in general. It might be more visible on here but wherever you go in your life you will find some that love to dance on the cliff edge just for the extra thrill and you find others that are more responsible and cautious.

Last but not least don't tar everyone with the same brush.

"

Agreed. Unlike the normal act of meeting people at a nightclub and rolling that dice, here you can check some limited history. Other people’s likes and dislikes. Verifications, at least the ones on display, and personality when posting on forums and the like.

By *ashy85Man
over a year ago

Waterford

"People looking for drugs, people offering drugs and people saying they enjoy drugs during or after sex. it’s all on Fab. As in life, it’s rampant and it’s everywhere. I love the conversations I’ve had with people saying it’s only a joint and it doesn’t harm anyone. Well unfortunately in your small world it doesn’t matter but those that buy drugs in whatever form are contributing to criminality end of story. Probably the same people who are horrified that someone could be chopped up by a sword but also the people that continue to buy drugs who enable the killing. "

I suppose you have never done any drugs but I'm sure you have left a few hot blondes off with speeding hahahaha

By *rmrspumpCouple
over a year ago

narnia

Shock.. Horror.. People are people and do the fucked up things that people do, oh the humanity..

Or are swingers to be held to a higher standard? We've Never encountered drugs on this site, and have found swingers to be infinitely more aware of thier health than the general population. I suspect the op simply hasn't found the all out fuck-fest that he expected and is tossing the toys from the buggy..

over a year ago

Sounds like you need something to loosen up a bit..

Post new Message to Thread