Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Honest answer

Jump to newest

By *omputer_guy OP   Man
over a year ago

carlow

I’m new here. Been in Ireland now about 2 years situation and starting new life made it hard to have social life putting myself out here at the suggestion of a friend I met and who uses this site.

To the ladies and gents out here. How many read the whole profile how many jump to pics first how long is too long and then what common information is off putting and or is more captivating and eye catching.

Curious to see what kind of response I get and how brutally honest people can be and how many show the rare quality of take couples with honesty. I know we are all little but sure there is the side out here to even if a little harder to see

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I’m new here. Been in Ireland now about 2 years situation and starting new life made it hard to have social life putting myself out here at the suggestion of a friend I met and who uses this site.

To the ladies and gents out here. How many read the whole profile how many jump to pics first how long is too long and then what common information is off putting and or is more captivating and eye catching.

Curious to see what kind of response I get and how brutally honest people can be and how many show the rare quality of take couples with honesty. I know we are all little but sure there is the side out here to even if a little harder to see "

Pics first, then veris, then I read profile

By *omputer_guy OP   Man
over a year ago

carlow

"I’m new here. Been in Ireland now about 2 years situation and starting new life made it hard to have social life putting myself out here at the suggestion of a friend I met and who uses this site.

Curious to see what kind of response I get and how brutally honest people can be and how many show the rare quality of take couples with honesty. I know we are all little but sure there is the side out here to even if a little harder to see

Pics first, then veris, then I read profile "

. Well definitely a lady that seems to be direct and know what she wants. Lovely profile and strong character who’s words demand respect and a body that deserves it and just a bit of worship :P thanks for your response and being first responder

over a year ago

Pics first, then veris, then I read profile . Well definitely a lady that seems to be direct and know what she wants. Lovely profile and strong character who’s words demand respect and a body that deserves it and just a bit of worship :P thanks for your response and being first responder "

Very welcome.. I'm certainly direct lol x

over a year ago

Start chatting to this lovely guy on a local kik group chat few weeks ago, told him about fab, met him yesterday we had a great meet loved hearing about his country, we were all new here at one point everyone needs a break, hopefully will catch up again soon

By *eaAndBenCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

Welcome OP.

I check out the pix, read the whole profile and check the veris.

I hope you have loads of fun!

Bea x

By *eralt80Man
over a year ago

cork

I start at the top and work down. Pics, verifications and then bio. Then maybe back to the photos and just to make sure one last look at the photos

By *eaAndBenCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

"I start at the top and work down. Pics, verifications and then bio. Then maybe back to the photos and just to make sure one last look at the photos "

It’s good to be thorough!

over a year ago

Curious to see what kind of response I get and how brutally honest people can be and how many show the rare quality of take couples with honesty. I know we are all little but sure there is the side out here to even if a little harder to see "

I know how hard is starting a new life in a new country.

Regarding profiles: reading bio, then veris and on the end enjoying the perving

I like your avatar OP That look... Great bio

Be patient is my advice

By *omputer_guy OP   Man
over a year ago

carlow

"Welcome OP.

I check out the pix, read the whole profile and check the veris.

I hope you have loads of fun!

Bea x"

Classy couple profile but with a wild streak another couple with no nonsense approach have lots of respect for that. Thanks for response

By *eralt80Man
over a year ago

cork

"I start at the top and work down. Pics, verifications and then bio. Then maybe back to the photos and just to make sure one last look at the photos

It’s good to be thorough!"

Don’t want to miss any detail B&B

By *omputer_guy OP   Man
over a year ago

carlow

"I start at the top and work down. Pics, verifications and then bio. Then maybe back to the photos and just to make sure one last look at the photos "
nice the passionate lover who is more attentive if your profile speaks truth. Thanks for the response ladies man

By *omputer_guy OP   Man
over a year ago

carlow

I know how hard is starting a new life in a new country.

Regarding profiles: reading bio, then veris and on the end enjoying the perving

I like your avatar OP That look... Great bio

Be patient is my advice"

Thanks for response have to be the wild child with a heart of gold and a body to drop jaws. Lovely insightful profile

over a year ago

Don't know whether I'm in the minority,but I always read the bio first because if I read something in there that doesn't appeal,it's not going to matter what she looks like!..obviously at my age I've a smaller pool to choose from!

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I look at pics first then read profiles If that interests me I might read veris.

Yours is pretty good op.

By *etite_RosyWoman
over a year ago

Now in MALAGA (SPAIN)

Pics, bio and veris

By *omputer_guy OP   Man
over a year ago

carlow

"I look at pics first then read profiles If that interests me I might read veris.

Yours is pretty good op. "

I will admit to liking to read the profiles pictures if I can’t help the curiosity verifications I just like to know they are there. And thanks starting new life and trying to find people to talk to and new friends has been interesting while trying to juggle all the other challenges thrown my way so positive notes when I get comments like this from great people such as yourself and the others I know responding my first post and feels like a success

By *omputer_guy OP   Man
over a year ago

carlow

"Pics, bio and veris"
love the profile few words but made me laugh. Direct and very eloquently put but still cuts to the point. Definitely a witty intellectual yourself it’s no wonder you seek like minds I’d throw my hat into the ring just for a conversation but I’m Ill equipped for the role but thanks for post

By *omputer_guy OP   Man
over a year ago

carlow

"Don't know whether I'm in the minority,but I always read the bio first because if I read something in there that doesn't appeal,it's not going to matter what she looks like!..obviously at my age I've a smaller pool to choose from! "
honesty counts for a lot beyond honesty I think being sincere would probably count for a lot of with the ladies that want a bit of maturity. Thanks for the post -tips my hat-

By *ouble Trouble 1000Couple
over a year ago

ireland

Welcome OP,we check out the pics first and if they interest us we move onto the profile and then the veris lastly.We wish you luck on your fab journey !

over a year ago

"Don't know whether I'm in the minority,but I always read the bio first because if I read something in there that doesn't appeal,it's not going to matter what she looks like!..obviously at my age I've a smaller pool to choose from! honesty counts for a lot beyond honesty I think being sincere would probably count for a lot of with the ladies that want a bit of maturity. Thanks for the post -tips my hat-"

..best of luck with your journey!

By *omputer_guy OP   Man
over a year ago

carlow

"Welcome OP,we check out the pics first and if they interest us we move onto the profile and then the veris lastly.We wish you luck on your fab journey !"

thank you very insightful response. love how the couples here are so forthcoming honest and secure in their relationships it’s a very reassuring concept that is new to me your profile definitely shows character but also clear bond and understanding of your counter part. Thank you for the response you seem like down to earth relaxed and still know exactly what the other needs.

over a year ago

Pictures....verifications.....profile text.

over a year ago

"Pictures....verifications.....profile text. "

He is new to the country and to this lifestyle give him a chance ..

By *lassy lady 216Woman
over a year ago

Craigavon

For me its read the profile then the veris and lastly look at the pics the reason i look at pics last is because i like to know someone for who they are and the kind of personality they have not just for what they look like good luck with your fab journey and welcome to ireland

over a year ago

I look at pics then read the profile. I dont really bother with veris as I prefer to make my own judgement on people.

By *ndefiniteSparkMan
over a year ago

ignites minds to unite ...

Bio first for me .

Mine is a bit long for some.

Pictures next.

Verifications I won't discuss , each to their own here .

I don't like what's become from the intended "verified genuine profile " and the evolution/regress to a "shag rating " .

I think you are in the right place on the forum.

I'm very new like you.

Reads like your smart , you should do ok here .

over a year ago

Depends really , sometimes you land on a ladies profile and there's no pics at all on her profile so that eliminates the looking at the photos part of it ,her profile piece is important to me as obviously it tells you about her interests etc ,veri's are also something of a hit and miss ,as in ,some have verifications shown ,others have them hidden but you know that they've been verified ,but to answer your question ,I just usually start from the top and work down through it ,and If l see something that eliminates me from contacting them ,as in , their age limits ,if they smoke ,are married ,or whatever ,then it's a no go .

By *omputer_guy OP   Man
over a year ago

carlow

Oh no my post died. Was fun while it lasted

By *rmrs1234Couple
over a year ago

Waterford

Normally look through the bio first, then pics, then veris if they have them displayed. Most of the time if the bio doesnt engage me then i dont bother with the rest. to be fair most fellas bios arent usually that long but it helps to have what youre looking for, likes etc as opposed to a one liner "im here to meet women/couples" or new here and yet they have been on over a year

over a year ago

I look at the photos verifications and then read the bio .

By *omputer_guy OP   Man
over a year ago

carlow

"Normally look through the bio first, then pics, then veris if they have them displayed. Most of the time if the bio doesnt engage me then i dont bother with the rest. to be fair most fellas bios arent usually that long but it helps to have what youre looking for, likes etc as opposed to a one liner "im here to meet women/couples" or new here and yet they have been on over a year"

See that is insightful to someone new here who is still tweaking and playing with a profile while trying to figure out how the heck to get someone to show any interest. Thanks

Post new Message to Thread