Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Has anyone been catfish on this

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey guys yesterday I found out was catfish kind of though it atm but the person actually had photos etc comvice me there living in Northern Ireland was my though big time not checking see if the green flag profile as I was only new my self and getting round how to use fab.. the real profile of a women in Scotland every photo wat I was sent there on her profile and green flag with meets had comments etc

Has anyone else this happen to are am o the sucker just really annoyed and upset knowing some perv was wanking at my photos makes yah feel sick

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

Catfished in the sense that I was seriously considering a meet and found out they were fake?

No.

However I assume fake profiles that I never took seriously have messaged me and I messaged back etc. I also assume girls have made fake profiles to stalk me, however I dont think that has happened in a while.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Catfished in the sense that I was seriously considering a meet and found out they were fake?

No.

However I assume fake profiles that I never took seriously have messaged me and I messaged back etc. I also assume girls have made fake profiles to stalk me, however I dont think that has happened in a while."

Can relate to that lad I was actually thinking that me self could be a girl made a profile that a know of.. am going stick chatting one meets r chat on something else see if it’s really them

Happen me once be the last I tell ye

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Live pic on kik can solve any doubts.

Post new Message to Thread