Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Who’s ride out?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Who or what profile would you think on this site has seeing the most action? When I see profiles with lots of verifications I read through them to have a nose. I understand not all verifications are a sign of having sex with the person, they can be a social meet or a party and it’s from people they were talking to, but would a high number of verifications not put people off? For me it would

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

A question for you op.how many is too many in your opinion. Men here always moaning no one meets. Then there are those who meet who are branded slutty cos heaven forbid they got the ride on a site designed for getting the ride

over a year ago

"A question for you op.how many is too many in your opinion. Men here always moaning no one meets. Then there are those who meet who are branded slutty cos heaven forbid they got the ride on a site designed for getting the ride "

Plenty of profiles with over 100 veris, I probably should of stated that above

over a year ago

The most verifications we seen are from someone near us,nearly 200 and only on a year,all fuck meets too

By *olm_irishMan
over a year ago

Clonee

Lol put you off...why??

If you spend your time chatting to someone I know I'd be happy to know they actually meet?

Also Usually means you can trust them to be discreet & mature etc

Or are you just saying they are too horny for you lol

By *olm_irishMan
over a year ago

Clonee

"A question for you op.how many is too many in your opinion. Men here always moaning no one meets. Then there are those who meet who are branded slutty cos heaven forbid they got the ride on a site designed for getting the ride "

Like it

over a year ago

Mine end of tread

over a year ago

"The most verifications we seen are from someone near us,nearly 200 and only on a year,all fuck meets too"

Was a busy year so

By *etergemmaCouple
over a year ago

South Dublin Area

I would say about 5 of ours are actual meets

over a year ago

"Lol put you off...why??

If you spend your time chatting to someone I know I'd be happy to know they actually meet?

Also Usually means you can trust them to be discreet & mature etc

Or are you just saying they are too horny for you lol "

Not too horny for me at all, maybe too easy if anything, just wouldn’t like going where half the site has already being

over a year ago

Like pretty much this, it's a sex orientated site! Do you plan on hitting a number OP then retiring yourself? Lol

over a year ago

"I would say about 5 of ours are actual meets "

I can understand profiles can have lots of them from being active members on the site and attending socials/party’s. Fair play to them as without them the site might be boring. I’m probably aiming my question more towards the sex side of it than the social side

over a year ago

"A question for you op.how many is too many in your opinion. Men here always moaning no one meets. Then there are those who meet who are branded slutty cos heaven forbid they got the ride on a site designed for getting the ride

Like pretty much this, it's a sex orientated site! Do you plan on hitting a number OP then retiring yourself? Lol"

Sex orientated site? Jesus I weren’t aware of this at all . Don’t get me wrong, I’m not giving out about people having sex, fair play to them. I’m only asking is there a certain point that people think “nope way to many for me”. A bit like a car with 20 previous owners

over a year ago

"A question for you op.how many is too many in your opinion. Men here always moaning no one meets. Then there are those who meet who are branded slutty cos heaven forbid they got the ride on a site designed for getting the ride

Like pretty much this, it's a sex orientated site! Do you plan on hitting a number OP then retiring yourself? Lol

Sex orientated site? Jesus I weren’t aware of this at all . Don’t get me wrong, I’m not giving out about people having sex, fair play to them. I’m only asking is there a certain point that people think “nope way to many for me”. A bit like a car with 20 previous owners "

So at what number do you think you'll be a clapped out aul banger

over a year ago

Sex orientated site? Jesus I weren’t aware of this at all . Don’t get me wrong, I’m not giving out about people having sex, fair play to them. I’m only asking is there a certain point that people think “nope way to many for me”. A bit like a car with 20 previous owners

So at what number do you think you'll be a clapped out aul banger "

I don’t think I’ll reach it on this site anyway

over a year ago

I think a lot of time people judge of the number of verifys rather than the content. I recently turned a guy down here. He responded by saying he was probably better off as by the number of verifys I had I was probably riddled with everything going from jumping a different mickey every night of the week. Don't slut shame me for drinking tea and Jameson at socials! I only wish I had the time for that much riding!

over a year ago

"

I don’t think I’ll reach it on this site anyway "

Ahh reset the miles on the clock and move onto the next one and hope no one sees the wear marks

over a year ago

"I think a lot of time people judge of the number of verifys rather than the content. I recently turned a guy down here. He responded by saying he was probably better off as by the number of verifys I had I was probably riddled with everything going from jumping a different mickey every night of the week. Don't slut shame me for drinking tea and Jameson at socials! I only wish I had the time for that much riding!"

He probably only looked at your number of veris and didn’t read them which is stupid to do. Plus even if they were all from riding, no one should have the right to try and slut shame someone.

I’m not trying to shame anyone with this post, I’m only asking would it turn someone off of possibly meeting that person/couple. Fair play if someone has had loads of sex, that’s their prerogative and I’m sure they are happy doing it.

By *ouble Trouble 1000Couple
over a year ago

ireland

"The most verifications we seen are from someone near us,nearly 200 and only on a year,all fuck meets too"

Fab doesn't state how long once you go over a year -They could be here a whole lot longer and only display their fuck meets veris .

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

How is it any different to meeting someone who isn't on the site.You could meet someone who has shagged half the country and not know. And most on here take their sexual health seriously and get tested etc regularly.

A lot of people's veris are social. I know the majority of mine are.And yes I keep mine hidden because it's no one's business who I meet. When I meet someone if they then want to see my veris I'll show them. I have no issue as I'm not ashamed of anyone I have met or still meet I just don't think it is anyone's elses business. If I like someone and they want to meet me I'll meet them I don't care how many veris they have.

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

[Removed by poster at 17/01/20 11:33:00]

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

When will peeps finally learn that the amount of veris doesn't mean anything! Nothing. Nada.

Ie Someone with 5 veris may have fucked 287 different people because fab isn't the only source of sex. Or he/she is on the 13 profile on here. Or he regularly visits prostitutes. etc

You never know what a person is up to outside fab!

While a profile with 156 veris might all result from socials and coffee meets.

And even if there's 100+ play veris, so fucking what? As long as the person is healthy and sti free, how would it affect you in anyway?

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"When will peeps finally learn that the amount of veris doesn't mean anything! Nothing. Nada.

Ie Someone with 5 veris may have fucked 287 different people because fab isn't the only source of sex. Or he/she is on the 13 profile on here. Or he regularly visits prostitutes. etc

And even if there's 100+ play veris, so fucking what? As long as the person is healthy and sti free, how would it affect you in anyway? "

This exactly

over a year ago

"How is it any different to meeting someone who isn't on the site.You could meet someone who has shagged half the country and not know. And most on here take their sexual health seriously and get tested etc regularly.

A lot of people's veris are social. I know the majority of mine are.And yes I keep mine hidden because it's no one's business who I meet. When I meet someone if they then want to see my veris I'll show them. I have no issue as I'm not ashamed of anyone I have met or still meet I just don't think it is anyone's elses business. If I like someone and they want to meet me I'll meet them I don't care how many veris they have. "

It is a bit different in fairness, on here you have the option to show your verifications or not, as you know. When people do show them they are there for someone to see, meeting someone off of the site don’t allow you to see this unless they carry around a list with them and show you . You could meet someone in a bar and they might be after shagging half the country and you might not know, but at least on here you can from reading them. I’m not saying people could have std/stis all I’m saying is the amount of people they have had sex with would put me off

over a year ago

"When will peeps finally learn that the amount of veris doesn't mean anything! Nothing. Nada.

And even if there's 100+ play veris, so fucking what? As long as the person is healthy and sti free, how would it affect you in anyway? "

Your getting very worked up there. Are people not entitled to their own opinion? Maybe 100+ play veris might not put you off, but I’m sure it would put others off

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"How is it any different to meeting someone who isn't on the site.You could meet someone who has shagged half the country and not know. And most on here take their sexual health seriously and get tested etc regularly.

A lot of people's veris are social. I know the majority of mine are.And yes I keep mine hidden because it's no one's business who I meet. When I meet someone if they then want to see my veris I'll show them. I have no issue as I'm not ashamed of anyone I have met or still meet I just don't think it is anyone's elses business. If I like someone and they want to meet me I'll meet them I don't care how many veris they have.

It is a bit different in fairness, on here you have the option to show your verifications or not, as you know. When people do show them they are there for someone to see, meeting someone off of the site don’t allow you to see this unless they carry around a list with them and show you . You could meet someone in a bar and they might be after shagging half the country and you might not know, but at least on here you can from reading them. I’m not saying people could have std/stis all I’m saying is the amount of people they have had sex with would put me off "

So if you met me for instance would you want to see my veris durning the social meet to make sure I hadn't gone over your level or would you just see how we get on. I know whenever veris have come up in a chat when I have met someone so far not one has wanted to see mine nor I theirs.

Look you just run your profile the way you like it's up to everyone on here to do that. If veris are an issue for you that's fine there are lots who feel the same.. Personally I don't find veris an issue.As far as I'm concerned veris are just to say to say yep the person is real. If they have a load fair play they've had fun etc. As long as they are clean and a decent person I don't care how many they have.

over a year ago

It is a bit different in fairness, on here you have the option to show your verifications or not, as you know. When people do show them they are there for someone to see, meeting someone off of the site don’t allow you to see this unless they carry around a list with them and show you . You could meet someone in a bar and they might be after shagging half the country and you might not know, but at least on here you can from reading them. I’m not saying people could have std/stis all I’m saying is the amount of people they have had sex with would put me off

So if you met me for instance would you want to see my veris durning the social meet to make sure I hadn't gone over your level or would you just see how we get on. I know whenever veris have come up in a chat when I have met someone so far not one has wanted to see mine nor I theirs.

Look you just run your profile the way you like it's up to everyone on here to do that. If veris are an issue for you that's fine there are lots who feel the same.. Personally I don't find veris an issue.As far as I'm concerned veris are just to say to say yep the person is real. If they have a load fair play they've had fun etc. As long as they are clean and a decent person I don't care how many they have. "

I wouldn’t meet you if you didn’t have a veri or any other person. Sounds a bit stupid considering I’m saying I wouldn’t meet someone with too many but hopefully you get my drift. I understand that it’s not something that would put some people off and they would see it as a positive and I wouldn’t have any problem with them thinking of it this way. I’m only saying it wouldn’t be for me

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

And even if there's 100+ play veris, so fucking what? As long as the person is healthy and sti free, how would it affect you in anyway?

Your getting very worked up there. Are people not entitled to their own opinion? Maybe 100+ play veris might not put you off, but I’m sure it would put others off"

You're very much entitled to your opinion, as far as I know I didn't say so? If it puts you off, fine, did you ever question yourself why?

All I'm saying you might delude yourself by your conclusions/assumptions regarding the amount of veris.

over a year ago

Your getting very worked up there. Are people not entitled to their own opinion? Maybe 100+ play veris might not put you off, but I’m sure it would put others off

You're very much entitled to your opinion, as far as I know I didn't say so? If it puts you off, fine, did you ever question yourself why?

All I'm saying you might delude yourself by your conclusions/assumptions regarding the amount of veris. "

Yeah I have, the reason why is because I wouldn’t like going where 100s already have before. It’s just personal taste really. It’s something that wouldn’t bother others but for some it would

over a year ago

"I think a lot of time people judge of the number of verifys rather than the content. I recently turned a guy down here. He responded by saying he was probably better off as by the number of verifys I had I was probably riddled with everything going from jumping a different mickey every night of the week. Don't slut shame me for drinking tea and Jameson at socials! I only wish I had the time for that much riding!"

Exactly.. I have a lot of verifications and I know a lot of people.. But I'm still fussy... Mind you some managed to sneak through unnoticed

By *s LollyWoman
over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Ive 60+ is that to many???? I don't think i need to sit here and be judged on them because there hidden no one can see if there social or play because that's my business.....i do go to socials nights, club and party's and have met some great people,i reverfie people ive met in the past who left and rejoined who will sometimes leave me another....

over a year ago

Wouldn't bother us at all, people can do what they want and obviously you are entitled to your opinion op... But as has been said people get sex in lots of different places not just here so the amount of verifications is kind of irrelevant

By *man79Man
over a year ago

newry dundalk. warrenpoint

For me it’s all about having fun and new experiences , if that makes me a slut then I’m guilty as charged!!

over a year ago

"Ive 60+ is that to many???? I don't think i need to sit here and be judged on them because there hidden no one can see if there social or play because that's my business.....i do go to socials nights, club and party's and have met some great people,i reverfie people ive met in the past who left and rejoined who will sometimes leave me another...."

60 ain’t that high, plus probably not all 60 of them were sex veris? I’m talking about profiles that have well over 100+ and most of them are sex veriifications. I’d avoid messaging this sort of profile.

I know I could end up bringing a girl home from a club and she might of had 100+ sexual partners and I wouldn’t know, but if i did know then i wouldn’t bring her home. That’s why the likes of fab is different from that type situation, it allows you to see a persons verifications if they choose to show them and you can make your own assumptions then based from these

over a year ago

"Wouldn't bother us at all, people can do what they want and obviously you are entitled to your opinion op... But as has been said people get sex in lots of different places not just here so the amount of verifications is kind of irrelevant "

Bothers some and dont bother others, that’s the spice of life and all have their own preferences. I know people get sex from different places than fab I’m just saying that if someone has loads of sex verifications on a website, it’s almost certain they have had loads from other places too

By *s LollyWoman
over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

"Ive 60+ is that to many???? I don't think i need to sit here and be judged on them because there hidden no one can see if there social or play because that's my business.....i do go to socials nights, club and party's and have met some great people,i reverfie people ive met in the past who left and rejoined who will sometimes leave me another....

60 ain’t that high, plus probably not all 60 of them were sex veris? I’m talking about profiles that have well over 100+ and most of them are sex veriifications. I’d avoid messaging this sort of profile.

I know I could end up bringing a girl home from a club and she might of had 100+ sexual partners and I wouldn’t know, but if i did know then i wouldn’t bring her home. That’s why the likes of fab is different from that type situation, it allows you to see a persons verifications if they choose to show them and you can make your own assumptions then based from these "

Ah we won't fall out i still have a soft spot for ye

By *uckypuppy007Woman
over a year ago

dublin

"Ive 60+ is that to many???? I don't think i need to sit here and be judged on them because there hidden no one can see if there social or play because that's my business.....i do go to socials nights, club and party's and have met some great people,i reverfie people ive met in the past who left and rejoined who will sometimes leave me another....

I know I could end up bringing a girl home from a club and she might of had 100+ sexual partners and I wouldn’t know, but if i did know then i wouldn’t bring her home. That’s why the likes of fab is different from that type situation, it allows you to see a persons verifications if they choose to show them and you can make your own assumptions then based from these "

But like what alot have said already - this isn't the only place people meet and verifications are by no means a gauge of how sexually active they are.

I think you should work more on yourself OP & less on what others are doing. If you cant shake your assumptional judgement, this place will chew u up & spit you out. If you can, it can be very enlightening to your strengths & weaknesses!

Good luck x

over a year ago

I know I could end up bringing a girl home from a club and she might of had 100+ sexual partners and I wouldn’t know, but if i did know then i wouldn’t bring her home. That’s why the likes of fab is different from that type situation, it allows you to see a persons verifications if they choose to show them and you can make your own assumptions then based from these

But like what alot have said already - this isn't the only place people meet and verifications are by no means a gauge of how sexually active they are.

I think you should work more on yourself OP & less on what others are doing. If you cant shake your assumptional judgement, this place will chew u up & spit you out. If you can, it can be very enlightening to your strengths & weaknesses!

Good luck x "

But surly it’s only the same as the way people use filters here? They block who they don’t want messaging them, I don’t message someone who has loads of verifications? I don’t see how that means I need to work more on myself

over a year ago

Ah we won't fall out i still have a soft spot for ye "

I hope not as I look forward to our plan with the egg

By *isskitWoman
over a year ago

Mullingar

I don’t think I’ll reach it on this site anyway "

Oh look, another newbie with an over active and under used cock whinging and thinking they are the master of all on here.. So op, you think you with your little to no verifications get to pick and choose your meets on here, haha. The innocence, laughable really but not as laughable as your original post. You do know which site your on... get a fukkin grip.. of your cock cause it's not likely to see much action on here.. And guys wonder why it's so tough to get a meet, well with the site full of profiles and idiots like these, how are we supposed to meet the decent ones and still be unverified virgins...

Rant over..

over a year ago

I don’t think I’ll reach it on this site anyway

Oh look, another newbie with an over active and under used cock whinging and thinking they are the master of all on here.. So op, you think you with your little to no verifications get to pick and choose your meets on here, haha. The innocence, laughable really but not as laughable as your original post. You do know which site your on... get a fukkin grip.. of your cock cause it's not likely to see much action on here.. And guys wonder why it's so tough to get a meet, well with the site full of profiles and idiots like these, how are we supposed to meet the decent ones and still be unverified virgins...

Rant over.. "

I’m not a newbie, I’m here a few years. I don’t see anything in my above posts that would insinuate that I’m a master of all on here, could you point that out to me please? I do choose who I meet, why do you not or something? Your forced into them? What a stupid comment to make. You obviously have only picked out what you want from above and have missed my other points before commenting, either that or your a complete thick

By *adylaceWoman
over a year ago

Waterford City

I’m not looking to have a row with anyone but there’s a strong hint of Judgement coming from you original post. It’s like going back to the times of you congratulate a guy for shagging half the town but you’d judge the woman if she did it. I should hope we have moved on from those days.

over a year ago

"I’m not looking to have a row with anyone but there’s a strong hint of Judgement coming from you original post. It’s like going back to the times of you congratulate a guy for shagging half the town but you’d judge the woman if she did it. I should hope we have moved on from those days.

"

It might come across that way because I’m male but I weren’t necessarily directing it towards female only profiles, more so towards all profiles here. I don’t judge a person be it male or female based on how much sex they have because it’s not my business I was only asking if anyone else would be put off by it

over a year ago

Your profile pic puts me off, I'm not trying to be smart or bitchy, it's just all profiles with a cock as their profile pic puts me off, I just feel profiles like that, are saying things without actually saying them, if you get me. Like this is all I have to offer, a cock, I bring nothing else to the table. Now, not for one moment, am I saying that's all you bring, I am mearly pointing out different things put different people off.

Someone's Veri count wouldn't put us off, we've played in clubs and parties in different countries were they don't use fab, so our Veri count isn't a true reflection of all of our meets, especially when you add that we met on here through our single (since deleted) profiles.

So to answer your question, no, someone's Veri count would not puts us off them, but we only met at parties or in clubs and we don't pull out our phones to check people's profiles everytime we are introduced.

Post new Message to Thread