Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Bifemale pleasure.

Jump to newest

By *orny X 2 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Mitchelstown

I have a question for experienced bifemales, we have met a lot of bi females and bi curious over the last few years, and lisa has never failed to give them pleasure, either in 3somes, or 1 to 1 as i just watch, the problem is not one female has ever made her actually come, so is the saying, that a womam knows how to pleasure another woman just a saying lol, i would love to see her experience that first orgasm at the hands and lips of a genuing bifemale, are you actually out there ?.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I have a question for experienced bifemales, we have met a lot of bi females and bi curious over the last few years, and lisa has never failed to give them pleasure, either in 3somes, or 1 to 1 as i just watch, the problem is not one female has ever made her actually come, so is the saying, that a womam knows how to pleasure another woman just a saying lol, i would love to see her experience that first orgasm at the hands and lips of a genuing bifemale, are you actually out there ?. "

maybe she,s just not that into it , a giver rather than a reciever

By *orny X 2 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Mitchelstown

She is very into it, she is very good at seducing and arousing a female, i think we have just been unlucky meeting females that are just not experienced or fully committed to giving pleasure.

over a year ago

"She is very into it, she is very good at seducing and arousing a female, i think we have just been unlucky meeting females that are just not experienced or fully committed to giving pleasure."

maybe it takes that long they just give up hehe

By *orny X 2 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Mitchelstown

well she is a very horny woman, and comes endlessly when we make love, and sometimes has milti orgasms, women arouse her, but dont seem to be able to bring her over the edge, thank you for your opinion.

over a year ago

no worries best of luck

over a year ago

"I have a question for experienced bifemales, we have met a lot of bi females and bi curious over the last few years, and lisa has never failed to give them pleasure, either in 3somes, or 1 to 1 as i just watch, the problem is not one female has ever made her actually come, so is the saying, that a womam knows how to pleasure another woman just a saying lol, i would love to see her experience that first orgasm at the hands and lips of a genuing bifemale, are you actually out there ?. "

yes w r but i have to say i am very far from u but look in here as ireland is my home but yes i make girls i met cum otherwise there is nopoint for me xxx

By *ovedupstillCouple
over a year ago

mullinwire

harsh to say they arent into it because they dont make your lady cum, imo.

question:

does she just lie back and expect it to happen or is she vocal and encouraging?

wild stab in the dark if your good lady doesnt tell the licker what she likes and enjoys and how to please her.

ateotd sex isnt mechanical and not everyone knows everything so they need help to know what brings that tingle to your missus mingle

By *orny X 2 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Mitchelstown

she is very vocal when aroused, and she has no problem telling them when she is enjoying it, but they just dont bring her over the edge, thanks everyone for your views.

Post new Message to Thread