Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

fab pictures

Jump to newest

By *og-Man OP   Man
over a year ago

somewhere

Just looking for opinions please.

I like the forums..they're a bit of fun to pass the time when you've 5 mins to yourself.

I look around different profiles of people who post and find a huge range of all types of men/women/couples and some brilliant photos.

Lately I've been fabbing photos that I like for any reason..great photos,great positions and just great bodies to be honest.

I've also sent messages to say thanks for sharing the pictures and they look great...not looking for anything in return

I'm now wondering if thats ok

I'm outside the range /league for most on here and dont want to come across as a needy pervy older bloke.

Do you post pics wanting fabs and do you mind getting them from people outside your requested range

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

I post pics to show show my personality and I hope that comes across

As for fabbing pics I do the same if I see a pic I like I fab it and if I really like I send them a message too now it may not be someone who is interested in me or vice versa but I still like to do it

By *ouble Trouble 1000Couple
over a year ago

ireland

Do people actually check out the age ranges of people who fab their pics ???-Too much time on their hands imo

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I mostly get gay and bi men fabbing mine so considering going completely private

over a year ago

Think anyone s entitled to enjoy and fab pics.Age range shouldn't be a problem..Ur only complimenting a pic that takes you're fancy.

over a year ago

"Just looking for opinions please.

I like the forums..they're a bit of fun to pass the time when you've 5 mins to yourself.

I look around different profiles of people who post and find a huge range of all types of men/women/couples and some brilliant photos.

Lately I've been fabbing photos that I like for any reason..great photos,great positions and just great bodies to be honest.

I've also sent messages to say thanks for sharing the pictures and they look great...not looking for anything in return

I'm now wondering if thats ok

I'm outside the range /league for most on here and dont want to come across as a needy pervy older bloke.

Do you post pics wanting fabs and do you mind getting them from people outside your requested range

"

I am pretty sure some people will get precious about receiving compliments, there's always one, don't see any problem with it myself

By *s LollyWoman
over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

I fab pics all the time couples,women and men dosent mean i want to meet them which sometimes its mistaken for just i appreciated good pics that are taken well and are diffrent than the norm...

By *illium_cobblersMan
over a year ago

swords EI & Derby UK

"I fab pics all the time couples,women and men dosent mean i want to meet them which sometimes its mistaken for just i appreciated good pics that are taken well and are diffrent than the norm... "

well said. and I absolutely concur... this is a community for chatting as well as the instant guaranteed naughtiness some think it is, and if you cannot say " Hi just thinking you look great" well its a poor place to be.

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

I probably fab an average of 5/6 pics a day. Most are posted by someone on my friends list but if one pops up on local updates that I like I'll fab it too.

I have sent messages in the past complimenting someone on a particular pic or range of pics but like others have said the only fabs I get are from friends or other men.

over a year ago

I don't think there is anything wrong with fabbing pictures and sending a compliment, as long as you don't expect anything back. That is how I do them the odd time.

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

My pics hopefully reflect the different sides of me. I am not just a pair of tits with blonde hair. Posting pics makes me feel good but the ones i like best never get as many Fabs.

By *eaAndBenCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

"I mostly get gay and bi men fabbing mine so considering going completely private "

Those pix are worth fab

Bea x

By *s LollyWoman
over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

"I mostly get gay and bi men fabbing mine so considering going completely private "

I can see why they fab them

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

"I mostly get gay and bi men fabbing mine so considering going completely private

I can see why they fab them "

I second that Miss lolly very nice

over a year ago

I fab pics of ladies......it’s my way of saying that they are beautiful and very sexy. Some people say it’s Pervy .... I disagree.

By *kblueeyesCouple
over a year ago

kilkenny

It's nice to get a fab it's a compliment I think, we all appreciate a good profile,

over a year ago

"It's nice to get a fab it's a compliment I think, we all appreciate a good profile, "

Tis surely KK .... thanks for the fab

By *oingMan
over a year ago

co. antrim

I enjoy giving and receiving a good fabbing

By *iscuits8Man
over a year ago

Meath / Dublin / Birmingham

Like above it's probably mainly fellas who fab mine, the rare times they are indeed fabbed

over a year ago

It's a good feeling when you see a photo of yours fabbed.

We fab pics we like whether it be women or couples.

over a year ago

It's always nice to be complimented, OP, that's what 'Fabs' are for so never worry about doing so

I personally have always enjoyed taking pics because I feel it's a good way of expressing your personality, whether they're 'Fabbed' or not; like an extension of your written profile.

I'll 'Fab' any pic that I find creative or well thought out. One I think the person's put some effort into be it a man, woman or couple

By *onedbodMan
over a year ago

co Galway

If I see a nice pic will show my respect for them by fabbing it!

over a year ago

Some pics on this thread need fabbing

By *gentleman44Man
over a year ago

dublin

"Some pics on this thread need fabbing "

over a year ago

everyone idea of "a fab pic" is different like the people bodies or body parts your fabbing...all different...we love sexy classy pics....where there something to see but lots more to imagine

By *ofusplusCouple
over a year ago

Limerick

"everyone idea of "a fab pic" is different like the people bodies or body parts your fabbing...all different...we love sexy classy pics....where there something to see but lots more to imagine "

Couldn't agree more

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"Some pics on this thread need fabbing "

Then fulfill your need

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I don't post pics for fabs I post pics I like if they get fabbed that's just a bonus I take it as others like the pics too.

I fab lots of different pics on here anyone that catches my eye gets fabbed. It doesn't necessarily mean I want to have sex with them just that I like their pics.

over a year ago

If my pics don't get at least 50 fabs in a week I get depressed and start eating raw fries.

over a year ago

"If my pics don't get at least 50 fabs in a week I get depressed and start eating raw fries."

How's this weeks count? Do you need any fabs? I don't mind helping

over a year ago

"If my pics don't get at least 50 fabs in a week I get depressed and start eating raw fries.

How's this weeks count? Do you need any fabs? I don't mind helping "

I had 666 fabs counting from Monday, that should last till spring

over a year ago

"If my pics don't get at least 50 fabs in a week I get depressed and start eating raw fries.

How's this weeks count? Do you need any fabs? I don't mind helping

I had 666 fabs counting from Monday, that should last till spring "

Lmao.. Hit me up in spring if you need a hand then

over a year ago

Kaizer receives royalties for ever pic Fab'd which is donated to charity!

Keep up the good work ladies

over a year ago

I stick to fabbing couples and women's photos as way too many times after fabbing any man's photos I've almost instantly received a "thanks for a fab, can we meet" message which is not what I'm using this is fab button for

over a year ago

"I stick to fabbing couples and women's photos as way too many times after fabbing any man's photos I've almost instantly received a "thanks for a fab, can we meet" message which is not what I'm using this is fab button for "

Totally agree..

over a year ago

"I stick to fabbing couples and women's photos as way too many times after fabbing any man's photos I've almost instantly received a "thanks for a fab, can we meet" message which is not what I'm using this is fab button for "

Agree...

By *eanbelfastMan
over a year ago

Belfast

I fab pics which catch my eye, some pics say a lot about the person who posted them. I don’t just fab every picture but the ones that I really like and quite often they are less explicit as sometimes it’s what you can’t see that sparks the imagination. A cheeky smile always does that.

over a year ago

So that's why you haven't fab any of my pictures yet!

By *ogladyWoman
over a year ago

The bog

I fab. Photo oyf I like it both male and female

Post new Message to Thread