Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Finding a regular FB

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Morning all you peeps!

I've been lucky enough to have previously enjoyed really fun, adventurous, kinky fuck buddies.

One lasted 5 years!

Of course they can fizzle out over time. But for me a regular friend to meet 2/3 times a week is the holy grail.

A great meet, can often be repeated but don't turn into a regular FB.

Often it's the case the circumstances, time, distance, etc, don't allow good meets to become a regular FB.

We are all on here looking for fantastic hot sex...so why is it so hard to find a genuine regular FB?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Just out of curiosity, meeting a FB 2/3 times a week...almost borderline relationship status or?

Should mention I've never had a proper FB for any sustained period as it normally then becomes something wanting to he moved to the next level

over a year ago

Hey Handy,

Not in my experience.

You can have really hot casual encounters 2/3 times a week without it turning into a relationship.

Of course it's not always just sex, there's plenty of chats in between.

By *oseredWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

If it progressed to a relationship that worke, would that not be a good thing?

over a year ago

Absolutely if it worked for both people, why not

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I think a fb like that is the holy grail and almost impossible to find. Especially with work etc it can be impossible to meet that often no matter how much you would like to.

As for it turn into a relationship it will only happen if you allow it to. If both are on the same page it should be fine.

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

2 to 3 times a week would be way too much of a commitment for me. As others said that is close to a relationship. I think those requirements restrict your chances of 'finding' a fb/fwb quite substantially.

over a year ago

"2 to 3 times a week would be way too much of a commitment for me. As others said that is close to a relationship. I think those requirements restrict your chances of 'finding' a fb/fwb quite substantially. "

Yeah, the commitment side of it is what pushes that boundary for me. Holy grail defo but I definitely think that level on top of full time job and other pursuits is a lot lol

By *olm_irishMan
over a year ago

Clonee

Lol.....2-3 times a week! You would be officially dating!!

Nothing wrong with that either btw

over a year ago

"Morning all you peeps!

I've been lucky enough to have previously enjoyed really fun, adventurous, kinky fuck buddies.

One lasted 5 years!

Of course they can fizzle out over time. But for me a regular friend to meet 2/3 times a week is the holy grail.

Often it's the case the circumstances, time, distance, etc, don't allow good meets to become a regular FB.

We are all on here looking for fantastic hot sex...so why is it so hard to find a genuine regular FB?

"

mostly because of all the reasons you stated in your 2nd last paragraph...

over a year ago

Not every meet needs to be for hours and hours....but when desire and horniness levels require meeting up...and assuming there's no more than 40/50 miles in Distance.... it's hard to beat that amazing hot sex with your regular FB

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"Not every meet needs to be for hours and hours....but when desire and horniness levels require meeting up...and assuming there's no more than 40/50 miles in Distance.... it's hard to beat that amazing hot sex with your regular FB "

If I drive 40 to 50 miles I expect more than a quickie, it might hump a man's horniness out of the system but certainly not mine.

By *ndefiniteSparkMan
over a year ago

ignites minds to unite ...

"Not every meet needs to be for hours and hours....but when desire and horniness levels require meeting up...and assuming there's no more than 40/50 miles in Distance.... it's hard to beat that amazing hot sex with your regular FB

If I drive 40 to 50 miles I expect more than a quickie, it might hump a man's horniness out of the system but certainly not mine.

"

Driving 50 miles I would expect a drink or two to relax too and as I won't be driving back after a beer a steamy night it is.

Quickie , yes the one in the morning when we wake up

over a year ago

"Not every meet needs to be for hours and hours....but when desire and horniness levels require meeting up...and assuming there's no more than 40/50 miles in Distance.... it's hard to beat that amazing hot sex with your regular FB

"

Yes i agree but when it's 2/3 times a week it's not always necessary to have hours and hours of fun

over a year ago

Finding a regular FB for us is hard but 2/3 times a week might a little to much but only one way to find out

over a year ago

Driving 50 miles I would expect a drink or two to relax too and as I won't be driving back after a beer a steamy night it is.

Quickie , yes the one in the morning when we wake up "

Theres the first 2 of your 2/3 lol

over a year ago

Meeting someone several times a week for sex? IMO you're kidding yourself that it's not a relationship.

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

I'm the opposite, if I could fuck a girl once and not have her try to meet me every day/second day, that would be good.

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Yes i agree but when it's 2/3 times a week it's not always necessary to have hours and hours of fun "

That depends on both sides requirements, if both are happy do so and satisfied by that then of course it's ok. It wouldn't suit me, it would feel like a one-sided arrangement to me.

over a year ago

Yes i agree but when it's 2/3 times a week it's not always necessary to have hours and hours of fun

That depends on both sides requirements, if both are happy do so and satisfied by that then of course it's ok. It wouldn't suit me, it would feel like a one-sided arrangement to me. "

one sided in what way DH ?..

over a year ago

"Meeting someone several times a week for sex? IMO you're kidding yourself that it's not a relationship. "

Agree

OP, I understand your needs but as DH said are you sure she will be okay knowing that every time you will be horny, you can pop in, fuck her and ciao?

Well, Im wishing you good luck OP

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

[Removed by poster at 16/01/20 01:27:55]

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

That depends on both sides requirements, if both are happy do so and satisfied by that then of course it's ok. It wouldn't suit me, it would feel like a one-sided arrangement to me. .

one sided in what way DH ?.."

The chances for me of getting some satisfaction out of a quick hook up are almost zero. I'm looking for mutual giving and receiving, I'm no blow up doll ready when needed. But hey everyone is different, I'm sure loads on here love quickies

over a year ago

"Meeting someone several times a week for sex? IMO you're kidding yourself that it's not a relationship. "

Next step is a marriage.

By *cupxxxWoman
over a year ago

Gorey

To me the best would be to have a partner to meet others with. 2 have so much more fun than 1 at parties in my experience.

A regular fb needed to step in the right direction

By *eductively_SweetWoman
over a year ago

wexford Dublin

I've a fb now just over 6 yrs he is in naas and I've travelled there and back in a night quite a bit over the yrs and it's worth it. Id never say no to a second fb. We have over nights too I've tried the twice a week last year with a guy it was a disaster he caught the feels became more demanding for my time. Fbs are out there it's finding one that doesnt blur the lines is that trick but 2/3 times a week is too much for one person to commit too you might need 2.

over a year ago

I may have been misunderstood

I was never suggesting quick hook ups when I needed. It’s a mutual thing with a FB and spending a couple of hours having fun isn’t a quickie in my mind And when time and circumstance allows longer sessions

I can see why the search continues

By *isterMisterCoolMan
over a year ago

Secret side of the street

"Morning all you peeps!

One lasted 5 years!

"

Can i ask where you met the previous fb for over 5 years ? And did you play with anyone else at the same time or where you both exclusive to each other ?

over a year ago

2/3 times a week?.... holy fuck... not even married couples have sex that often m... if it’s just sex you want get a hooker :D

over a year ago

That depends on both sides requirements, if both are happy do so and satisfied by that then of course it's ok. It wouldn't suit me, it would feel like a one-sided arrangement to me. .

one sided in what way DH ?..

The chances for me of getting some satisfaction out of a quick hook up are almost zero. I'm looking for mutual giving and receiving, I'm no blow up doll ready when needed. But hey everyone is different, I'm sure loads on here love quickies"

Fully understand DH ,I would agree Everything is wayyyyyyyyyy better when there is a better mutual connection .

over a year ago

I would love this..once a week i'd be happy with

over a year ago

About Once a week would be perfect especially if local to each other. More than that would be complicated I’d think

over a year ago

"I've a fb now just over 6 yrs he is in naas and I've travelled there and back in a night quite a bit over the yrs and it's worth it. Id never say no to a second fb. We have over nights too I've tried the twice a week last year with a guy it was a disaster he caught the feels became more demanding for my time. Fbs are out there it's finding one that doesnt blur the lines is that trick but 2/3 times a week is too much for one person to commit too you might need 2."

That’s always a danger with a regular hook up- one person gets too emotional / needy and wants a relationship and everything turns sour very very quickly.

over a year ago

"I would love this..once a week i'd be happy with"

How long is the drive from dublin to cork!

Just wondering!

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"I may have been misunderstood

I was never suggesting quick hook ups when I needed. It’s a mutual thing with a FB and spending a couple of hours having fun isn’t a quickie in my mind And when time and circumstance allows longer sessions

I can see why the search continues

"

I dont think I misunderstood you. All I said it wouldn't be my thing for various reasons stated above. It wasn't my intention to interfere with your quest. I wish you luck, because finding a good fb/fwb needs a good portion of luck. I believe it either happens or not, actively seeking one doesn't necessarily/really work imo.

By *appytoadsCouple
over a year ago

West Dublin

Posted before regarding FB's, we're looking for fun when either partner is travelling/out of the country . We had FB's previously and all went well, now looking again, a couple who play alone would be perfect. Not easy to find. PM us if interested.

Post new Message to Thread