Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

One more clean shirt...

Jump to newest

By *ealitybites OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

Before anyone asks if I've got nothing better to do today than post endlessly on the forums the answer is no I don't.

I've got man flu and we all know that never ends well so I thought I'd spend my last few hours sharing the love and making people smile.

If I've succeeded in creating even one little smirk or grin then it's been worth it.....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Before anyone asks if I've got nothing better to do today than post endlessly on the forums the answer is no I don't.

I've got man flu and we all know that never ends well so I thought I'd spend my last few hours sharing the love and making people smile.

If I've succeeded in creating even one little smirk or grin then it's been worth it....."

Have we any medics here ? anyone who can help this poor man in his hour of need.

By *ealitybites OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

"Before anyone asks if I've got nothing better to do today than post endlessly on the forums the answer is no I don't.

If I've succeeded in creating even one little smirk or grin then it's been worth it.....

Have we any medics here ? anyone who can help this poor man in his hour of need. "

Do I sense the slightest tinge of sarcasm?

over a year ago

Have we any medics here ? anyone who can help this poor man in his hour of need. "

I have a nurses outfit if that's of any use?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 14/01/20 16:53:12]

over a year ago

Have we any medics here ? anyone who can help this poor man in his hour of need.

Do I sense the slightest tinge of sarcasm? "

Sarcasm lord no

Ok maybe a lil bit

By *ealitybites OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

I have a nurses outfit if that's of any use? "

For the last time I'm not fecking wearing that so cut it out

By *ealitybites OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

Sarcasm lord no

Ok maybe a lil bit "

A little bit now and again is ok.

over a year ago

For the last time I'm not fecking wearing that so cut it out "

You always ruin my fantasy

over a year ago

For the last time I'm not fecking wearing that so cut it out "

By *ealitybites OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

You always ruin my fantasy "

I don't need a uniform to give a bed bath.

over a year ago

Sarcasm lord no

Ok maybe a lil bit

A little bit now and again is ok. "

Until you're in the full of your health again we shall go easy on you ...

over a year ago

Have ya got flat 7up?

By *ealitybites OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

Sarcasm lord no

Ok maybe a lil bit

Until you're in the full of your health again we shall go easy on you ... "

You are too kind m'lady.

By *ealitybites OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

"Have ya got flat 7up?"

No but I've got a floppy 6up..

over a year ago

"Have ya got flat 7up?

No but I've got a floppy 6up.."

Kaizer does not understand

over a year ago

First things first, let's check your temperature. Anyone have a rectal thermometer

over a year ago

I don't need a uniform to give a bed bath. "

I prefer showers.. Scrub my back?

By *ealitybites OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

"Have ya got flat 7up?

Kaizer does not understand "

Of course you don't. Apparently I'm only half the man you are

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

You know you made me laugh earlier thank you

Just keep breathing in and out x

By *ealitybites OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

"First things first, let's check your temperature. Anyone have a rectal thermometer "

Funny how you come running over here now when the manbeast couldn't handle your tears over there...

By *ealitybites OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

I prefer showers.. Scrub my back? "

Before or after shaving it?

By *ealitybites OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

"You know you made me laugh earlier thank you

Just keep breathing in and out x"

You really think there's still hope?

over a year ago

Sarcasm lord no

Ok maybe a lil bit

Until you're in the full of your health again we shall go easy on you ...

You are too kind m'lady. "

I do try ...

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

You really think there's still hope? "

Maybe drink a whiskey

By *ealitybites OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

You really think there's still hope?

Maybe drink a whiskey "

I'm done for! I'm teetotal

over a year ago

"First things first, let's check your temperature. Anyone have a rectal thermometer

Funny how you come running over here now when the manbeast couldn't handle your tears over there... "

You were the cause of my tears hence the rectal thermometer

over a year ago

Before or after shaving it? "

That's our secret... That's it I'm done.. Good day to you

By *ealitybites OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

[Removed by poster at 14/01/20 17:09:14]

over a year ago

"Have ya got flat 7up?

Of course you don't. Apparently I'm only half the man you are "

Half

In your fucking dreams buddy!

10% max

By *ealitybites OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

"First things first, let's check your temperature. Anyone have a rectal thermometer

Funny how you come running over here now when the manbeast couldn't handle your tears over there...

You were the cause of my tears hence the rectal thermometer "

I've succeeded in making Busty laugh and you cry in the same day?

Oh dry your sweet cheeks. I'll put you back on the Christmas card list.

over a year ago

Funny how you come running over here now when the manbeast couldn't handle your tears over there... "

Oi leave Kaizer fans alone

By *ealitybites OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

"Have ya got flat 7up?

Of course you don't. Apparently I'm only half the man you are

Half

In your fucking dreams buddy!

10% max "

I was bigging it up so don't steal my thunder Mr Thunderkiss

over a year ago

Oh dry your sweet cheeks. I'll put you back on the Christmas card list. "

I'll shove the Christmas card in the same place as the thermometer

By *ealitybites OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

Oh dry your sweet cheeks. I'll put you back on the Christmas card list.

I'll shove the Christmas card in the same place as the thermometer "

And I'll take that with a pinch of salt..

By *ealitybites OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

Before or after shaving it?

That's our secret... That's it I'm done.. Good day to you "

Toodles

over a year ago

Hot Whiskey or Brandy with freshly squeezed lemon and good quality honey can definitely help!! it will last a week with medication and seven days without it !! lol

By *ealitybites OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

"Hot Whiskey or Brandy with freshly squeezed lemon and good quality honey can definitely help!! it will last a week with medication and seven days without it !! lol "

Thanks for the info. How long would shloer last?

By *ndefiniteSparkMan
over a year ago

ignites minds to unite ...

I see OP refused the nurse.

I'm not sick , but can get very sick if that outfit is still on offer .

If you show up with sweetcheeks , thermometer not out of play too...

By *ealitybites OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

If you show up with sweetcheeks , thermometer not out of play too... "

I refused the nurses outfit but not the nurse..

over a year ago

I refused the nurses outfit but not the nurse.. "

The nurse and her outfit have been requested elsewhere..

By *ealitybites OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

The nurse and her outfit have been requested elsewhere.. "

I'm not surprised. I didn't know you were a district nurse.

By *ndefiniteSparkMan
over a year ago

The nurse and her outfit have been requested elsewhere.. "

Think this is the moment for bribery ...

I own lovehoney.eu, the nurse can have anything and everything she desires ....

over a year ago

I own lovehoney.eu, the nurse can have anything and everything she desires ...."

Bribery does not work on nurses.. We aren't allowed to accept gifts.. Buttttt if you have any nice cake and shared some..

By *ealitybites OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

I own lovehoney.eu, the nurse can have anything and everything she desires ...."

Don't oversell it. I think she's on her way already. You've caught her eye.

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

Are you still alive

By *ealitybites OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

"Are you still alive "

Just about but by the time Dizzie and Sweet are done there won't be much left worth saving. They are making a Voodoo doll as we speak.

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

"Are you still alive

Just about but by the time Dizzie and Sweet are done there won't be much left worth saving. They are making a Voodoo doll as we speak. "

Voodoo dolls Do you believe in the power of onions for a cold

By *ealitybites OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

"Are you still alive

Just about but by the time Dizzie and Sweet are done there won't be much left worth saving. They are making a Voodoo doll as we speak.

Voodoo dolls Do you believe in the power of onions for a cold "

Enlighten me

By *ndefiniteSparkMan
over a year ago

I own lovehoney.eu, the nurse can have anything and everything she desires ....

Bribery does not work on nurses.. We aren't allowed to accept gifts.. Buttttt if you have any nice cake and shared some.. "

I have a rainbow cake of pleasure ...2 spoons ...

Additional spoons available if someone wants to join

over a year ago

"Are you still alive

Just about but by the time Dizzie and Sweet are done there won't be much left worth saving. They are making a Voodoo doll as we speak. "

Lol.. Im too busy shaving my back to be making voodoo dolls

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

"Are you still alive

Enlighten me "

A slice on the sole of your foot and put your socks back on it will help clear you out

Slice one in 1/2 and leave in room as well will soak up all the germs

By *ealitybites OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

"Are you still alive

Enlighten me

A slice on the sole of your foot and put your socks back on it will help clear you out

Slice one in 1/2 and leave in room as well will soak up all the germs "

Does it ward off evil hairy backed spirits as well?

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

"Are you still alive

Enlighten me

Slice one in 1/2 and leave in room as well will soak up all the germs

Does it ward off evil hairy backed spirits as well? "

Nope for that you will need a voodoo doll

over a year ago

Finished now where to stick the first pin

By *ealitybites OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

"Finished now where to stick the first pin "

In your Holly berries

By *ealitybites OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

As a thank you for all your sympathy and medical advice including acupuncture, I will seriously consider all friend requests.

over a year ago

"As a thank you for all your sympathy and medical advice including acupuncture, I will seriously consider all friend requests. "

Even from the chewbacca look alike?

over a year ago

I've a maid outfit Rose, you could doctor him and I could clean up

over a year ago

I've a maid outfit Rose, you could doctor him and I could clean up "

Dream team

By *ealitybites OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

"As a thank you for all your sympathy and medical advice including acupuncture, I will seriously consider all friend requests.

Even from the chewbacca look alike? "

She's half Jedi so yes.

over a year ago

Dream team "

Just taking a moment to fist pump you Rose

over a year ago

Nurses uniform;-)

By *ealitybites OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

I've a maid outfit Rose, you could doctor him and I could clean up "

All late offers considered.

By *ealitybites OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

Dream team

"

Fisting and pumping in the same sentence? That's just unfair

over a year ago

Dream team

Fisting and pumping in the same sentence? That's just unfair "

Plus the outfits.. Its like a wet dream team

By *ealitybites OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

Dream team

Plus the outfits.. Its like a wet dream team "

Bring it on

over a year ago

Dream team

Bring it on "

So his man flu ain't that bad, his mind went to the gutter lol

By *ealitybites OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

Dream team

Bring it on

So his man flu ain't that bad, his mind went to the gutter lol"

That's it default position. I have to rein it in sometimes.

over a year ago

Dream team

Bring it on

That's it default position. I have to rein it in sometimes. "

I'm not cleaning your cleaning even in my maid outfit

By *ealitybites OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

Dream team

Bring it on

I'm not cleaning your cleaning even in my maid outfit "

I didn't ask. You offered

over a year ago

Dream team

Bring it on

I didn't ask. You offered "

I just seen my last message, got to love predicted txt firing out random words

By *ealitybites OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

Dream team

Bring it on

I just seen my last message, got to love predicted txt firing out random words "

Lol. Would you like to reword it now?

By *ealitybites OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

Trawling through the friend invite now so bear with me. If you don't hear back from me in the next 24 hours you'll know that either your application was unsuccessful or you forgot to send it.

over a year ago

Dream team

Bring it on

Lol. Would you like to reword it now? "

No !!

Not as funny in my head now

Bloody predicted txt

By *ealitybites OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

Dream team

Bring it on

No !!

Bloody predicted txt "

Your phone knows you too well

over a year ago

Dream team

Bring it on

No !!

Bloody predicted txt

Your phone knows you too well "

I know

What a bore I am lol

Threw out cleaning twice

This is what it says if I keeping hitting then middle button

I will be in bed under the duvet and a few days ago saying that I will be in bed under the duvet

By *ealitybites OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

Dream team

Bring it on

No !!

Bloody predicted txt

Your phone knows you too well

I know

What a bore I am lol

Threw out cleaning twice

This is what it says if I keeping hitting then middle button

I will be in bed under the duvet and a few days ago saying that I will be in bed under the duvet "

You need some adventure in your life..

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

How is the patient today

By *ealitybites OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

"How is the patient today "

Still above ground

By *ealitybites OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

Struggling to get my shoe on with half an onion in my sock though

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"Struggling to get my shoe on with half an onion in my sock though "

Could be worse could have had to put it somewhere else

By *ealitybites OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

"Struggling to get my shoe on with half an onion in my sock though

Could be worse could have had to put it somewhere else "

I used to like you

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

Could be worse could have had to put it somewhere else "

why didn’t I tell him he had to put it somewhere else

By *ealitybites OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

why didn’t I tell him he had to put it somewhere else "

You lot are just obsessed with my arse.

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I used to like you "

Ahh you still do admit it

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

why didn’t I tell him he had to put it somewhere else "

No I just hinted he could tho

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

You lot are just obsessed with my arse. "

it's mighty fine tho

By *ealitybites OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

[Removed by poster at 15/01/20 08:41:24]

By *ealitybites OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

I used to like you

Ahh you still do admit it "

You're on my naughty list now

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

You lot are just obsessed with my arse. "

Now why would you automatically think I’d ask you to put it there I was thinking in your ear maybe

By *ealitybites OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

it's mighty fine tho"

Almost as fine as yours young lady

over a year ago

I think I caught your man flu "aaaahhhh-choooo"

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

it's mighty fine tho

Almost as fine as yours young lady "

You sweet talker you

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I used to like you

You're on my naughty list now "

I prefer the naughty list it's more fun

By *ealitybites OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

"I think I caught your man flu "aaaahhhh-choooo" "

It was all that snogging last night. You need to be careful at your age old boy

By *ealitybites OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

Now why would you automatically think I’d ask you to put it there I was thinking in your ear maybe "

Now you're just being silly. Ears are for tongues....

By *ealitybites OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

I used to like you

I prefer the naughty list it's more fun "

Come and sit on my lap

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I used to like you

Come and sit on my lap "

On my way

By *ealitybites OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

I used to like you

Come and sit on my lap

On my way "

Just ignore the naughty nurses

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I used to like you

Come and sit on my lap

On my way

Just ignore the naughty nurses "

Gulp as long as they aren't going to stick me with something I'll try to..... Or wait that could be fun too

By *ealitybites OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

I used to like you

Come and sit on my lap

On my way

Gulp as long as they aren't going to stick me with something I'll try to..... Or wait that could be fun too "

You heard it here ladies. Naughty Bo needs your complete attention.

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I used to like you

Come and sit on my lap

On my way

Gulp as long as they aren't going to stick me with something I'll try to..... Or wait that could be fun too

You heard it here ladies. Naughty Bo needs your complete attention. "

Feck off

By *ealitybites OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

I used to like you

Come and sit on my lap

On my way

Feck off "

Language young lady. I'll have to put you across my knee...

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I used to like you

Come and sit on my lap

On my way

Feck off

Language young lady. I'll have to put you across my knee... "

Ye ye promises promises

By *ealitybites OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

I used to like you

Come and sit on my lap

On my way

Feck off

Ye ye promises promises "

I don't make empty promises

over a year ago

I used to like you

Come and sit on my lap

On my way

Feck off

Ye ye promises promises

I don't make empty promises "

This naughty nurse will put cream on your sore bum after

By *ealitybites OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

I used to like you

Come and sit on my lap

On my way

Feck off

Ye ye promises promises

This naughty nurse will put cream on your sore bum after "

Mine or Bo's?

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I used to like you

Come and sit on my lap

On my way

Feck off

Ye ye promises promises

This naughty nurse will put cream on your sore bum after "

Oh well in that case

By *ealitybites OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

I used to like you

Come and sit on my lap

On my way

Feck off

Ye ye promises promises

Oh well in that case "

You need to clarify. Are you agreeing to the spanking or having your bum creamed?

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I used to like you

Come and sit on my lap

On my way

Feck off

Ye ye promises promises

Oh well in that case

You need to clarify. Are you agreeing to the spanking or having your bum creamed? "

Can't I have both

By *ealitybites OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

I used to like you

Come and sit on my lap

On my way

Feck off

Ye ye promises promises

Oh well in that case

You need to clarify. Are you agreeing to the spanking or having your bum creamed?

Can't I have both "

Very greedy for a virgin

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I used to like you

Come and sit on my lap

On my way

Feck off

Ye ye promises promises

Oh well in that case

Can't I have both

Very greedy for a virgin "

Well I may as well start with a bang

By *ealitybites OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

I used to like you

Come and sit on my lap

On my way

Feck off

Ye ye promises promises

Oh well in that case

Can't I have both

Very greedy for a virgin

Well I may as well start with a bang "

I'll take you for a spin on my helicopter

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

I used to like you

Come and sit on my lap

On my way

Feck off

Ye ye promises promises

Oh well in that case

Can't I have both

Very greedy for a virgin

I'll take you for a spin on my helicopter "

How the practice going

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I used to like you

Come and sit on my lap

On my way

Feck off

Ye ye promises promises

Oh well in that case

Can't I have both

Very greedy for a virgin

I'll take you for a spin on my helicopter "

Ohh I like helicopters.

By *ealitybites OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

I used to like you

Come and sit on my lap

On my way

Feck off

Ye ye promises promises

Oh well in that case

Can't I have both

Very greedy for a virgin

How the practice going "

You'll have to ask those who were at the premiere

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I used to like you

Come and sit on my lap

On my way

Feck off

Ye ye promises promises

Oh well in that case

Can't I have both

Very greedy for a virgin

How the practice going

You'll have to ask those who were at the premiere "

10 out of 10 I'd say

By *ealitybites OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

I used to like you

Come and sit on my lap

On my way

Feck off

Ye ye promises promises

Oh well in that case

Can't I have both

Very greedy for a virgin

How the practice going

10 out of 10 I'd say "

It's all about the vertical takeoff

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

I used to like you

Come and sit on my lap

On my way

Feck off

Ye ye promises promises

Oh well in that case

Can't I have both

Very greedy for a virgin

How the practice going

You'll have to ask those who were at the premiere "

You didn’t ask me

By *ealitybites OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

I used to like you

Come and sit on my lap

On my way

Feck off

Ye ye promises promises

Oh well in that case

Can't I have both

Very greedy for a virgin

How the practice going

You didn’t ask me "

Didn't think you'd be interested

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

I used to like you

Come and sit on my lap

On my way

Feck off

Ye ye promises promises

Oh well in that case

Can't I have both

Very greedy for a virgin

How the practice going

You didn’t ask me

Didn't think you'd be interested "

Last time I be your nurse

By *ealitybites OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

I used to like you

Come and sit on my lap

On my way

Feck off

Ye ye promises promises

Oh well in that case

Can't I have both

Very greedy for a virgin

How the practice going

You didn’t ask me

Last time I be your nurse "

Ah now no huffing.

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

I used to like you

Come and sit on my lap

On my way

Feck off

Ye ye promises promises

Oh well in that case

Can't I have both

Very greedy for a virgin

How the practice going

You didn’t ask me

Ah now no huffing. "

Me never

By *ealitybites OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

I used to like you

Come and sit on my lap

On my way

Feck off

Ye ye promises promises

Oh well in that case

Can't I have both

Very greedy for a virgin

How the practice going

You didn’t ask me

Ah now no huffing.

Me never "

You must have missed your invitation. Would you like me to make it public?

By *ealitybites OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

No laughing please but my chopper is public for now.

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

I used to like you

Come and sit on my lap

On my way

Feck off

Ye ye promises promises

Oh well in that case

Can't I have both

Very greedy for a virgin

How the practice going

You didn’t ask me

Ah now no huffing.

Me never

You must have missed your invitation. Would you like me to make it public? "