Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Strange reactions

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey all, good morning and coffee for everybody. I m wonder why people read emails look at the profile and no reaction? No reply, no delete of the mail nothing. How i suppose to understand if you like or not? )

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

I think if there's no reaction...thats your answer right there

over a year ago

I umderstand whats your point but ehy you dont delete the email if you are not interested? Keep it for later reading?)

By *heBeardandTheWonderfulCouple
over a year ago

L

From a couples point of view, sometimes only one of us is on and reads it, then will leave it there for the other half to read first before discussing/deleting

over a year ago

Thats a fair point one coffee for you.. me didnr write too much to the couples

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"From a couples point of view, sometimes only one of us is on and reads it, then will leave it there for the other half to read first before discussing/deleting "

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Because sometimes I mean to go back and answer and just never get the time to. Or it gets lost down the pile of mail and I forget to answer until I see it a week or so after by which time I think it's too late to.

over a year ago

Make sense if you ever comeback

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

..because ive got terrible housekeeping skills and never delete stuff.

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

(Plus how can zero reaction be called a strange reaction? Zero is the default)

over a year ago

Ok bad choice of word, the thing is that we need i think to be more open to communication, even a no its a response and a door that can be closed or maune open in a future
"(Plus how can zero reaction be called a strange reaction? Zero is the default)"

over a year ago

no answer is an answer

over a year ago

Majority of the time I will delete a message if I'm not interested but as said already if you've got alot of messages sometimes it's just overlooked but a non-response is more than likely a not interested...

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I couldn't be bothered to delete every incoming message, too much work.

It's the drawback of being able to see if the receiver has read the message and possibly deleted. Bit like the who's looked at me, it's too much information, that can be confusing.

over a year ago

"From a couples point of view, sometimes only one of us is on and reads it, then will leave it there for the other half to read first before discussing/deleting "

This. I also find if a site supporter dude sends photos and I open without replying by the time jade gets to it the photos are deleted. But as our profile says if there a reply it's from her not me, so I usually won't comment

Jay

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

I will always reply even to those who clearly haven't read my profile in regard to meet me now requests etc but then again my inbox isn't bulging so housekeeping is fairly straightforward

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

It's even in the site rules if you go read them. No reply=no interest.

We would need a secretary to reply to all our mail, plus when we DO say no thanks it is regularly responded to with abuse. I know it's frustrating, but that's the lot of a single male on a sex site.

over a year ago

from our point of view we usually don't delete mails as it's not normally the case we are viewing fab together so it gives the other the chance to see whose mailed etc that and it's easier to just bulk delete at some stage or other.

By *ouble Trouble 1000Couple
over a year ago

ireland

"from our point of view we usually don't delete mails as it's not normally the case we are viewing fab together so it gives the other the chance to see whose mailed etc that and it's easier to just bulk delete at some stage or other. "

Same for us !

over a year ago

"no answer is an answer"

By *Belfast_FellaMan
over a year ago

belfast

I personally tend to reply to all messages, even if to gently let someone down but my filters are quite strict and, let's face it, I probably get about 1% of the messages that women and couples get!

I've never worked on the basis that I'm entitled to a reply from anyone I message and, as others have said, no reply is a reply in itself.

Post new Message to Thread