Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Mixed race

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey, myself my partner are finding it really hard to meet with couples, as when they discover I’m mixed race they ghost us...... now not being vain or anything but I haven’t had much trouble when I was single, but just wondering what people’s thoughts are !! Does race matter even though I’m Irish born and bred

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *inale.xMan
over a year ago

Portadown

Mixed race here too, does have an impact I guess but I have had nice meets.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I haven’t yet met anyone mixed race but would not hesitate should the opportunity arise. It’s all about the personality for me.

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

I'd say it improves your chances, the amount of profiles I come across in Ireland that are looking for non Irish races is cray cray.

By *olm_irishMan
over a year ago

naughtysville

Can't see how it should matter tbh.. best of luck

By *inale.xMan
over a year ago

Portadown

"I'd say it improves your chances, the amount of profiles I come across in Ireland that are looking for non Irish races is cray cray."

Send them my way big fella

By *ublinGirl92Woman
over a year ago

Hell

At this stage I've probably dated more non irish/non white people than irish people and race has never ever been an issue.

I can't imagine why it would be.

Sorry that you've had to deal with that.

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

I'd imagine the people on here are more open minded and less racist/homophobic than the general population.

I've never looked at anybody in my life ever thinking a certain quality that they have disqualified them from anything.

I have noticed profiles saying "no asian men : but never any other discrimination not even "Irish only " type

I'm sorry you have to put up with that type of discrimination if you feel you are getting it and wish you better luck in meeting up with someone that keeps you both satisfied

By *eirdre40Couple
over a year ago

Dublin South

It certainly wouldn't bother us.

If you find a person physically attractive and they have a personality to match then you hit the jackpot.

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I don't think it matters, but maybe put a public pic up of yourself and not only of her. Like that people know straight from the beginning and if they're narrow-minded they will stay away, it filters out the crap.

over a year ago

Get yer arses up to Belfast.. xxx

over a year ago

"I don't think it matters, but maybe put a public pic up of yourself and not only of her. Like that people know straight from the beginning and if they're narrow-minded they will stay away, it filters out the crap. "

Strongly agree with DH.

Couples with no male photos in their profiles rarely ever get a reply from me, nevermind any interest no matter how good looking the female part may be

over a year ago

looking atvwatch, hurry up... arses up to Belfast lol.. have to go to bed.. it's a school night ffs.. hurry up.. sigh

By *irtypair00Couple
over a year ago

Dublin

I fail to soo how mixed race can come into question when you have no pics up and no mention of it on your profile .

We have no issues with race but like a lot of other couples we won't meet fuck budy couples as you know ?? .

Mr dirty

By *ona MonaTV/TS
over a year ago

Meath

Of you guys were into TVs.i love meet you both

By *illium_cobblersMan
over a year ago

swords & Derby

Is it the 70s ???? WTF ??

over a year ago

"I don't think it matters, but maybe put a public pic up of yourself and not only of her. Like that people know straight from the beginning and if they're narrow-minded they will stay away, it filters out the crap. "

Couldn’t agree more

over a year ago

Are you sure that's the reason?

However I agree with Doghunter, pics on the profile giving a clear idea of what you both look like will eliminate this.

Also, some people are simply not attracted to other races, I'm not sure this qualifies as discrimination, it's a preference.

By *agherafeltmanMan
over a year ago

magherafelt

I am very attracted to mix race/black ladies I have to say.

Post new Message to Thread