Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

I wouldn’t piss on you if you were on fire

Jump to newest

By *sbotango OP   Man
over a year ago

Close by

Is it just me, but if i was on fire probably the last thing id want is for someone to piss on me?? As if my day wasn’t bad enough and i was on fire to have someone urinate on me would really take the biscuit. I don’t even think pissing on me would be sufficient to put the fire out. It could take multiple people urinating on me to actually extinguish the flames. I do realise that some people actually enjoy being pissed on even tho they aren’t on fire but thats just not a fun day out for me. That my tupence worth anyway. Please feel free to spend a penny

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

What?!

Are you on actual fire?

By *sbotango OP   Man
over a year ago

Close by

No just wondering about the expression. I mean if I wasn’t bad enough u were on fire. To have someone actually piss on you would be worse

over a year ago

Ask the same question whilst ablaze

over a year ago

I think the phrase suggest that if someone had such distaste for another that they wouldn't even waste their piss on them if on fire.

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

Reminds me of the time I was working as an apprentice a long time ago.

We were fitting steel in a coldstore at minus 25 degrees and on my first day i made the big mistake of trying to move a piece of steel that had been stored overnight in the room.

Big mistake as it immediately stuck to my skin and i could have had a major injury.

The only thing that could be done was to piss on me to release my hand from the steel...i couldnt reach so the foreman literary pissed on me while frozen..not on fire.

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

I think if you where on fire you would be glad to have someone piss on you be the least of your worries

over a year ago

"Is it just me, but if i was on fire probably the last thing id want is for someone to piss on me?? As if my day wasn’t bad enough and i was on fire to have someone urinate on me would really take the biscuit. I don’t even think pissing on me would be sufficient to put the fire out. It could take multiple people urinating on me to actually extinguish the flames. I do realise that some people actually enjoy being pissed on even tho they aren’t on fire but thats just not a fun day out for me. That my tupence worth anyway. Please feel free to spend a penny "

Well all l can say is IF you were on fire and the ONLY way of putting it out was for someone to urinate on you ,you better hope their bladder is full to capacity ..and l'm speaking as a person who has peeled burning skin from my body ..believe me ...not a nice experience..that a hose was very close by was the only thing that prevented worse ,and take a walk through a burns unit in a Burns hospital ,like l said IF you ever found yourself on fire you would be very grateful that a person would put it out ,even by urinating on you .

over a year ago

"I think if you where on fire you would be glad to have someone piss on you be the least of your worries "

Exactly

What's a bit of wee as your flesh is being burnt off the bone

over a year ago

Yeah I think I’d rather need a shower than a skin graft lol

over a year ago

"Is it just me, but if i was on fire probably the last thing id want is for someone to piss on me?? As if my day wasn’t bad enough and i was on fire to have someone urinate on me would really take the biscuit. I don’t even think pissing on me would be sufficient to put the fire out. It could take multiple people urinating on me to actually extinguish the flames. I do realise that some people actually enjoy being pissed on even tho they aren’t on fire but thats just not a fun day out for me. That my tupence worth anyway. Please feel free to spend a penny "

OP, IF we are talking about real fire, believe me you wouldn't mind its urine or water on your body to reduce damage.

If your pants are on fire ... Well then you have to decide what do you like

By *sbotango OP   Man
over a year ago

Close by

"Is it just me, but if i was on fire probably the last thing id want is for someone to piss on me?? As if my day wasn’t bad enough and i was on fire to have someone urinate on me would really take the biscuit. I don’t even think pissing on me would be sufficient to put the fire out. It could take multiple people urinating on me to actually extinguish the flames. I do realise that some people actually enjoy being pissed on even tho they aren’t on fire but thats just not a fun day out for me. That my tupence worth anyway. Please feel free to spend a penny

OP, IF we are talking about real fire, believe me you wouldn't mind its urine or water on your body to reduce damage.

If your pants are on fire ... Well then you have to decide what do you like "

Surely urine would be quite salty tho. Be like rubbing salt in the wound so to speak

By *rutus321Man
over a year ago

Offaly

Is this a piss take

By *gentleman44Man
over a year ago

dublin

"Is this a piss take"
I think so he's taking the piss alright