Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

not my cup of tea.... another rejection post

Jump to newest

By *unnyfook OP   Man
over a year ago

Naas

so lately I have been wondering why I've been getting turned down by the women of the site, is because I'm bi, am I fugly, am I ugly, am I not kinky enough or too kinky. its actually beginning to affect my mood.

Not a rant,I know we are all different and want different things from the site.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Oh god dont let this place effect your mood. You're taking it all too seriously. Noone is everyone's cup of tea. Take a break and enjoy the real world. This is supposed to be fun.

By *s LollyWoman
over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Im told im delightful and ive not met anyone in month's

By *unnyfook OP   Man
over a year ago

Naas

"Im told im delightful and ive not met anyone in month's "

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

You have to remember op that your profile is your shop window. How you dress that window will determine who if anyone comes through your door.

That takes effort on your part with pics and profile text before you even send a message to anyone.

I've no idea how your messages are worded to the women who are ignoring you or turning you down but speaking as a straight man I wouldn't be attracted to any profile that has poor grammar and punctuation and a couple of confusing sentences.

You need to stand out from the crowd.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I’ve had 100+ sexual partners (promise I’m not bragging) and not one of those has come from fab, despite me being on here a good 3/4 years. Maybe I’m too fussy, maybe I’m just stinking, maybe my profile is crap, I don’t know. What I do know is that you get what you put in. I’m sure if I made a bit more effort I could maybe find someone and I’m sure you’re the same. I wouldn’t let any lack of success affect your mood, at the end of the day this is just a bit of fun, there are plenty of other ways to meet people

By *undubguy100Man
over a year ago

Dublin

"Im told im delightful and ive not met anyone in month's "

Poor Lolly.....I'll meet ya sure...

over a year ago

"so lately I have been wondering why I've been getting turned down by the women of the site, is because I'm bi....

"

I always wonder about this as it's seems to be common enough. Now I have no interest in playing hide the sausage with another man but. But seems alot women take exception to bi guys.

It seems fairly standard that bi women are accepted even sought after. But bi guys seem to be abit of pariahs. Just seems odd to me on a site like this people's sexualitys can cause them to be ostracised....I guess that's why there are so many fab straight guys around

By *s LollyWoman
over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

"Im told im delightful and ive not met anyone in month's

Poor Lolly.....I'll meet ya sure..."

Mwah my fab famine finaly fixed

over a year ago

"so lately I have been wondering why I've been getting turned down by the women of the site, is because I'm bi, am I fugly, am I ugly, am I not kinky enough or too kinky. its actually beginning to affect my mood.

"

1. Definitely update your profile with sexy pics ( not all dick pics)

2. Do not take it seriously! Live your own life OP!

3. Be nice, well mannered gent for us ladies

4. Be patient! You need to have unlimited patience...

Im bisexual and dont have a problem to meet bisexual guys but hey! There must be something catchy in your profile

By *adylaceWoman
over a year ago

Waterford City

Try not to take anything said or done here too seriously and try not let it effect your mood. At the end of the day it’s a numbers game here. It’s takes a hell of a lot of effort for any guy to get meets here.

By *unnyfook OP   Man
over a year ago

Naas

"so lately I have been wondering why I've been getting turned down by the women of the site, is because I'm bi, am I fugly, am I ugly, am I not kinky enough or too kinky. its actually beginning to affect my mood.

Im bisexual and dont have a problem to meet bisexual guys but hey! There must be something catchy in your profile "

I'm always well mannered when messaging, ask anybody that has received one from me... which is everyone.

as for dick pics, I don't have any on show

over a year ago

Polite rejections are fine, always good to know where you stand. Note to self, work required on crap profile.

over a year ago

Jesus fella..... don't take this place too seriously at all. I take it with a pinch of salt. To be honest i find it much easier to to attract attention whilst in a social setting( pub or hotel etc) than on here but it's just here ppl generally know what they're after so it can be handy. But definite don't let it get you down. Get out and about and meet real ppl and put down the phone you may find it much more rewarding.

Look after your mental health pal and best of luch eh.

By *adylaceWoman
over a year ago

Waterford City

"Jesus fella..... don't take this place too seriously at all. I take it with a pinch of salt. To be honest i find it much easier to to attract attention whilst in a social setting( pub or hotel etc) than on here but it's just here ppl generally know what they're after so it can be handy. But definite don't let it get you down. Get out and about and meet real ppl and put down the phone you may find it much more rewarding.

Look after your mental health pal and best of luch eh. "

Well said.

over a year ago

"

Welcome to the jungle..but please..PLEASE ..do NOT let not getting meets here affect your well being ...your well being is far more important than anything that happens here ..the ladies may well be on this site BUT they approach things here as if still in the real world ,if a certain type of guy approached them at a bar or club ,they apply the same way of thinking here ,as in ,not my type... wouldn't look at him twice , l won't be letting him up on me etc etc so it's the same principle they apply in real life as they do here , bottom line tbh is at the end of the day they decide who they meet ..for coffee or play ..and that will never change ,but like l said PLEASE don't let it affect your well being..keep Rocking .

over a year ago

Im bisexual and dont have a problem to meet bisexual guys but hey! There must be something catchy in your profile

I'm always well mannered when messaging, ask anybody that has received one from me... which is everyone.

as for dick pics, I don't have any on show

"

Great! You can tick a few boxes OP

Just add more pics of your body: torso naked or in a shirt, whatever you like... Be patient and most important: do not let people to put you down! Person above is right: your well-being is a priority for you.

You cant please everyone but being patient is worthwhile. It took me about 7 months or more to find FwB. Its a long process and you must have patience and dont put too much pressure on you.

I think thats all.

Good luck, OP!

Post new Message to Thread