Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Another strange encounter

Jump to newest

By *osmicGate OP   Man
over a year ago

louth

had arranged a meet..she wanted to meet in her house which i thought was strange..I always thought women wanted to meet in public to get a feel for the person and so on but I agreed to meet her in the house..parked across the road from her place let her know i arrived and i wasnt quite sure I was in the right place I asked her to come to the door just to be sure with that the door opened and some lad ran out and up the road..I started my car and left found the whole thing odd to say the least..sounds like a set up..am i right to be so cautious??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sounds like a set up for a robbery or worse . Did you speak to the woman before you drove there ? Did she have any verifications ? Have you contacted her to explain why you drove away ?

By *ore of thatMan
over a year ago

skerries

Yeah .you might not of had any wheels on your car when you came out ...if it was there at all . Love to know what area it was

By *osmicGate OP   Man
over a year ago

louth

"Sounds like a set up for a robbery or worse . Did you speak to the woman before you drove there ? Did she have any verifications ? Have you contacted her to explain why you drove away ? "

no didnt speak to her just messages..my bad maybe should have done that..no veris on her profile but has pics looks genuine..yep told her i saw some lad run out of her door and up the road..she said i had the wrong address despite using the address she gave me..just as well i didnt walk into her house..anyway cant be too careful these days

By *osmicGate OP   Man
over a year ago

louth

"Yeah .you might not of had any wheels on your car when you came out ...if it was there at all . Love to know what area it was"

not dublin anyway..its not that bad a place looked respectful enough

over a year ago

OP, why you didnt ask for a quick video on kik to verify if its a woman or a guy pretends to be a woman. Also, we have another number for live vids verifications on Whatsup as the live video feature gone from kik. You never know with whom you deal. And it should be a suspicious knowing most of the women (read lots of threads) prefer first a social meet to check it out.

By *ore of thatMan
over a year ago

skerries

Hope no one else in that situation

.pity you cannot do something about it

By *exmark12Man
over a year ago

Rathcoole/Roscommon/Mayo

Lesson......if no veri need to be cautious in such cases.....had a few meets arranged without veris no shows ......Not any more without...

over a year ago

"OP, why you didnt ask for a quick video on kik to verify if its a woman or a guy pretends to be a woman. Also, we have another number for live vids verifications on Whatsup as the live video feature gone from kik. You never know with whom you deal. And it should be a suspicious knowing most of the women (read lots of threads) prefer first a social meet to check it out. "

Hello sexy couple

Welcome back and have fun!

Mrs ADB is right.

I do exactly the same live chat to see each other then tea / coffee meet.

Post new Message to Thread